Lindsey is losing it! Weight, not marbles.........

Well done for avoiding the pick n mix :) sounds like you had a fab weekend!!

HI Lindsey, you cant get away from the crazy girl..... Im feeling sooooo happy! xxxxxx

Wednesday 21st May

Managed to stay 100%on plan today, woohoo. Just popped to aldi to get more fruit for tomorrow and they had reduced a lot of fresh meat by 30% so I have filled the freezer, well, topped it up anyway.

Breakfast: branflakes, berries, skimmed milk

lunch: JP, salad, cabbage, carrots.

dinner: cottage pie (mince, onion, peppers, celery, carrot, tomatoes, herbs), with cauliflower, green beans and broccoli.

desert: banana with toffee ML Greek yog with twirl crumbled over (5 syns)

snacks: apple

Give yourself a honk!! Well done :)

Well done! Amazing!

Well done Linds! Knew you can do it. When du go away?
Hope you have another successful day today. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thursday 22nd May

Friday tomorrow, whoop, whoop and no work for a week. We had a massive storm earlier, thunder, lightening, hailstones, the works. Thankfully it stopped in time for the school run. Weigh in tomorrow. I am thinking a gain could be on the cards following last weekend. My son returns from his school trip tomorrow so we are going to pizza express for dinner. Don't laugh, but I have never been there before however I have £40 clubcard vouchers to use before 30th May. Really Looking forward to seeing my son, house has nit been the same without him but there haven't been any rows which makes a change. Not sure what we are doing at the weekend yet so hopefully will be able to eat normally. We are away next week though but intend to take mist of our food so shouldn't cause too much damage!

breakfast: branflakes, skimmed milk, berries

lunch: JP, salad, sweetcorn, mayo (2 syns)

dinner: chicken casserole (colmans packet, 2 syns per portion?) with new potatoes, cauliflower, broccoli, peas, sweetcorn.

desert: banana, toffee Greek ML, with crushed twirl (4.5syns)

snacks: Apple, peach.

Friday tomorrow, whoop, whoop and no work for a week. We had a massive storm earlier, thunder, lightening, hailstones, the works. Thankfully it stopped in time for the school run. Weigh in tomorrow. I am thinking a gain could be on the cards following last weekend. My son returns from his school trip tomorrow so we are going to pizza express for dinner. Don't laugh, but I have never been there before however I have £40 clubcard vouchers to use before 30th May. Really Looking forward to seeing my son, house has nit been the same without him but there haven't been any rows which makes a change. Not sure what we are doing at the weekend yet so hopefully will be able to eat normally. We are away next week though but intend to take mist of our food so shouldn't cause too much damage! breakfast: branflakes, skimmed milk, berries lunch: JP, salad, sweetcorn, mayo (2 syns) dinner: chicken casserole (colmans packet, 2 syns per portion?) with new potatoes, cauliflower, broccoli, peas, sweetcorn. desert: banana, toffee Greek ML, with crushed twirl (4.5syns) snacks: Apple, peach.

How did the casserole turn out? I'm always dubious if those packs. Don't know why - silly really!

Glad to hear you're son is back. Pizza express do 500 calorie pizzas so only 25 syns minus the free bits / healthy extra allowances. Go for one of them and I think you'll be ok.

He's not back yet, it's tomorrow afternoon. Just been looking at the menu and I think the leg era is the way to go, they have a new hot and spicy one. The casserole was ok. I font usually use packets but wasn't sure what to put in a chicken stew as never made one before. Was fun trying to get the skin off the chicken quarters. NOT! Slimy chicken fat over my hands, in nails, over knife. Eugh.

I hate skinning and jointing chicken too - yuck yuck yuck definitely one of my worst kitchen jobs.
Shame though it's the cheapest way of doing chicken a lot of the time

Back