Lindsey is losing it! Weight, not marbles.........

A stay the same is great. I'm sure your 100% days really helped with that too.
Have a fab holiday x

Didnt we do well? Ive sts today before hols quite pleased tbh. Hope u are too. :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done for a STS! Anything is better than a gain :)

Didnt we do well? Ive sts today before hols quite pleased tbh. Hope u are too. :)

Hi bubble, I think I should be grateful that I didn't gain! Well done you too. Considering you have been taking a rest you should be chuffed. It goes to show that maybe we are making better choices than we think, or not pigging as much as we might have done pre SW!

Just got in from tesco to a strong smell of petrol. Thought it was in the house, then realised it is outside on the drive where I have just parked. Checked with OH, he was syphoning petrol from our old car to put in his new car and he accidentally swallowed some and spilt some (hence why I could smell it). He is totally nonplussed by this and not phased at all but I called nhs direct and we are currently waiting for a phone call back. Does anyone else know anyone who is stupid enough to have accidentally swallowed petrol? Internet says to give him milk, which I have done. What a donut!

on another note, pizza express was quite nice. Expensive I think for what it is, but as I was paying with vouchers it didn't really matter.

breakfast: branflakes, berries, skimmed milk

lunch: JP, beans, coleslaw (2 syns)

dinner: leggera pizza (25 syns) dough balls not sure, maybe 10 syns ?

Not had had any desert though, but might have something later.

Hi Linds how hubby? Was it friday the 13th or something yesterday?

Men can be so silly at times! Glad he's fine though!! Are you getting excited about Monday?

Back