M-Mouse's Droppings

recipe for your muffins Manda? :) what's the idea of the courgettes and beetroots anyways?...noticed a veggie theme in your baking of late :) x

hope you're having a good day xx

2 tbspns oatbran
2 tbspns sweetener
2 tbspns dried skimmed milk powder
200g 0% greek yoghurt
1 tbspn goji berries
1/2 tspn baking powder
1 tspn reduced fat cocoa, if using beetroot
Approx 3 tbspns grated courgette or beetroot.

I guess I was trying to kid myself I was having carrot cake! It's just a normal muffin recipe.

My muffin recipe is slightly different. No skimmed milk powder (glucides!!!), but I have a tablespoon of wheatbran (good for the intestines!!).

and only ONE tablespoon fromage blanc...

How did the recipe for muffins end up with so many extras? It's just a galette recipe normally with separated eggs! All these hidden extras can cause stalls (says she who's stalling!)!

I know I added the milk powder having seen it elsewhere!!

Just had a disaster - picture the scene:

- Open the freezer to get something out for the troops for tonight.
- Tub of blueberries falls out, lid falls off, and blueberries all over the floor.
- Kitten wants to play football:D

Bring on the extras!!
I don't have many extras so while I am losing I will have the milk - when I remember!! Probably good as I don't have any other milk. I have also stopped having any extra yogurt - I just have my whopping pot in my muffins!!

No worries having extras if you know they're there. Just when new people follow these recipes, then whine that Dukan doesn't work, and can we check their menus, we don't see anything cos I don't expect them to have all this stuff in!

Reminds me of a French friend I was helping. Each evening, she and I would both write "egg custard". I meant 1 x 125ml pot. She had the entire 500ml mix. It took us ages to figure it out!

dont diss the jelly lol....i dont have dairy apart from milk in tea and fromfrais ina galette so im happy with the yogurt and sk milk powder in the odd muffin or pancake

my jelly belly is a crepe suzette in disguise :p

Morning everyone! Need to think up what to put in my muffins today - maybe a beetroot/courgette combo, although I have to say grating beetroot is a chore - at least I am only using a little!

can imagine it's not the cleanest of jobs...still least it saves you painting your nails red...right? :D....

I seem to be chasing you around the board this morning Manda as we're the only ones up and about so far :)....chasing a mouse around first thing....hmm...perhaps I could be the witches cat? :D....lol x

Back