M-Mouse's Droppings

Morning everyone. Busy weekend with exchange student, just catching up now.

morning

Did anyone see that Trust Me I'm a Junior Doctor program last week? A man came into A&E with a toilet brush stuck up his bum, and they had to remove it surgically and when they took it out they found a hook on the end!!!! He fell on it poor chap :)

OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that would of been interesing to explain !!!

Morning super scrum - good weekend? Is it Friday you are off Tan? I am excited for you!
aww im excited too OH more excited about the aussie expo on saturday though

book into disney monday morning ...i so need a holiday even if it is in a kids theme park lol

eldest daughter has packed everything she owns i think
so im going through it now !!!!

Did anyone see that Trust Me I'm a Junior Doctor program last week? A man came into A&E with a toilet brush stuck up his bum, and they had to remove it surgically and when they took it out they found a hook on the end!!!! He fell on it poor chap :)

great weekend thanks love. you? x

lmfao!!!!

great weekend thanks love. you? x

Yes good thanks but a bit odd with this French girl around. She is very quiet and I am anxious that she could be traumatised:D She goes home on Thursday. It was quite funny yesterday - we were all watching Harry Hill and we were all laughing and she was looking totally bewildered - which made it seem even funnier!

aww bless her. does she not speak english?

m-mouse said:

Fell on it? Likely story! Takes all sorts...

Hey there Mousey... we traumatised one once by giving her tea with milk in. We took a photo at the look on her face!

Back