M-Mouse's Droppings

Yes for sleeping - or anything else more fun than working!!

Fun...mmm not sure what that is :-(

Food for today

b - herby omlette
s - chicken and veg soup
l - chicken thighs and celeriac chips
d - chicken thighs and veg of some sort
s - beetroot muffins

mmmm celeriac chips
why do i come in your diary lol

I had a mixture of cel chips and roasted butternut at lunchtime (the joys of wfh!) - but not too much of either unfortunately!

well as normal my tesco didnt know what celeriac is never mind have any in stock lol

I think I'm going mad. I was going to ask whether you were doing that Lionel Ritchie song ("All Night Long"). :eek:

OMG DD I had that song in my head when I read that back too!! spooky!! :D

for the moment I just have that Bruno Mars song stuck on a loop :rolleyes: it'll leave soon I hope..x

I heard Lidl are selling celeriac cheaply at the mo - if you have one nearby Tan?.... personally I'd write to HQ of tesco and complain at the sheer lack of provision at your local store and print out a copy of the wiki page "celeriac" and take it in-store to show 'em lol ;) but then I am a minx lol x

I have planted some celeriac seeds - hope they do better than last year! I now look as though I have some nasty disease as I have been chopping beetroot to make beetroot brownies for comic relief tomorrow !! I am a martyr to my cause :)

lol we have a lidls none there either ...i think if you google the social status of this town you would see why celeriac, fromage frais ect is lost on them LMAO
its more egg and chips wiv beenz love

OMG DD I had that song in my head when I read that back too!! spooky!! :D

for the moment I just have that Bruno Mars song stuck on a loop :rolleyes: it'll leave soon I hope..x

Thank goodness for that. It wasn't just me, then. :eek::D

Just checked and he actually sings, "Karamu, fiesta" and not "Hola, siesta", but I think that your lyrics are far better - "Hello, sleep"! ;)

Back