M-Mouse's Droppings

That may well be the case madam :)

Well another lovely few hours spent with Jo and Tania & families yesterday. Photos to follow from Jo's partner.

Well I very selfishly have three days off work to myself! I have had a lovely day today. I have been to the garden centre and I have been to the tile shop to look at floors for my new conservatory which is being started next week.

I am so soppy - I have been to the farm shop and bought some duck eggs and I have given a couple to my broody hen sit on - on the off chance:D It somehow seems easier to explain to my OH than 'I have bought some ducks', as they are very unlikely to hatch.

I have spent time in the greenhouse this afternoon planting out lots of my seedlings - far too many as usual!

Tomorrow I have a spa day planned - yum. The hotel has a very nice outside hot tub so I hope the weather is as nice as today! Thursday I have some retail therapy planned as well as going for a bra measuring:eek:

Food today so far:

chicken for breakfast, salmon for lunch and probably more chicken for dinner.

I made some very nice orange goji muffins with the sliken tofu Jo brought me from France!! (How mad is that!!!) Armed with the knowledge of what I was actually looking for I then went looking for it in Sainsburys. the staff all thought i was mad and decided they didn't have any - then someone came running after me having spotted it with the instant mash! I didn't think the texture was that different to the ordinary tofu, just a bit more broken up, but the muffins were good! I used a little of the Valencia orange extract from Sainsburys and it was nice just to have a different flavour in my mouth!

Back into the garden now to fill in the gap in my line of carrots and to think about planting my sprouts out!

They were so skinny, the pair of them!

As were you, I bet! :)

How very silly of you not to think to look for the silken tofu in the mash section, eh? ;):D You were probably looking in ridiculous places, like the vegetarian or health food sections. Although, by rights, it should really be found by the shoe polish or laundry products. :D

Aw, won't it be incredibly cute if one of the duck eggs hatches. It'll be like the story of the ugly duckling - except, in this case it will be the ugly chick that turns into a beautiful duck. :)

Enjoy your spa day. I've always wanted to do one of those. Bliss!

Thanks DD - I have been there before and it is very nice. I figure that when I have a massage I can't possibly be the worst sight they have ever seen!!

Jo and Tania really did both look so beautifully slim - ready to join you I reckon!

I have checked in the nesting box and it looks as Sunday has kicked the duck eggs out but is still sat on the plastic ones - maybe she will hatch me a rubber duck:D

It still amazes me - there are two nesting boxes and they are separated by a partition. There is a ledge about 2 inches high from the nesting box to the main coup. I move the eggs around to leave some in the right hand side (she always sits on the left hand side) but when I go and collect the eggs she has always somehow moved all the eggs over to her side!! She can only be moving them down the 2 inch ledge, across and then up 2 inches the other side Amaazing!

A rubber duck - fabulous! Now that would really be something.

Sounds as though she's a very clever little hen. Maybe they have little hands hidden beneath their wings especially for situations like having to move eggs. ;-)

Anyway, I'm sure that the masseuse will have seen all kinds of shapes of figures. Besides, judging by your stats, you'll be in pretty decent shape by now.

Well the trouble is I am rather a funny shape and I look even more out of proportion now - my legs look quite skinny and I jsut have a big roll of fat around my middle - and I'm not exaggerating - it's not a pretty sight! I reckon I would be a couple of stones lighter without tehe xcess around my middle:D Thanks goodness they cover everything up with towels:D - thing is the massage thing doesn't bother me but I wouldn't want to be lying there butt naked:D

Well the trouble is I am rather a funny shape and I look even more out of proportion now - my legs look quite skinny and I jsut have a big roll of fat around my middle - and I'm not exaggerating - it's not a pretty sight! I reckon I would be a couple of stones lighter without tehe xcess around my middle:D Thanks goodness they cover everything up with towels:D - thing is the massage thing doesn't bother me but I wouldn't want to be lying there butt naked:D

Loads of people have a bit of spare around their tum. Even at my below target weight, I have a very flat tum when standing up, but not so much when I sit down. :eek:

I'm sure she's seen loads of women who've had babies or have lost weight or even just experience a loss of firmness through age. None of us is perfect, especially our tummies. (Even supermodels tend to be airbrushed so that you can't see the creases in the skin when they sit.)

Don't you worry about it. Instead, you should just relax and make the most of it. I love massages. Besides, it's so enjoyable that you soon forget about any lumps and bumps!

morning xx

evening ....we had a broody hen I found the plastic egg was the best idea , she will get over it !! im still trying to catch this racing pigeon thats been lost on my window sill for a week now im sure hes too scared to fly cos of the seagulls

Bless!!

Spa day was heavenly thanks. I knew it would be as I have been there before and it only takes me 7 minutes to get there which is a bit of a 'Brucie'.

Got there and had coffee and turned down muffins and pastries.
Took my book and dossed around by the pool and then had a pedicure (thank god that's not my job - I don't even like touching my own feet):D

Lazed around a bit more and then had buffet lunch. Luckily salad ham mackerel and salmon were among the choices. Ignored the yummy looking bread and puddings and also the baled spuds!!

Then had a massage for an hour - lovely and relaxing, and then went in the outdoor hot tub and the hydrotherapy pool.

Then after my OH text, made sure I popped into Tescos on the way home:D

On a positive though he has ordered us a hot tub, arriving today. We were pontificating over it last summer and never decided as it seemed like a lot of money so we have compromised and bought a blow up one! I figured we might get 3 or 4 years use out of it and at least it would tell us whether or not we would use it. They get quite good reviews, so we shall see!!! You came the wrong weekend Tan!!

which is a bit of a 'Brucie'.

Am busy trying to puzzle out what that means! :confused::eek::D

Sounds like a perfect day, apart from the having to pop into Tesco's bit. :D You must let us know how you get on with the hot tub. I really enjoy those whilst on holiday - would be lovely to be able to slip into one at home.

Am busy trying to puzzle out what that means! :confused::eek::D

Sounds like a perfect day, apart from the having to pop into Tesco's bit. :D You must let us know how you get on with the hot tub. I really enjoy those whilst on holiday - would be lovely to be able to slip into one at home.

'A Brucie Bonus' :D

Back