M-Mouse's Droppings

Well I thought it was a lot less effort than doing anything with celeriac - not much effort at all and i got quite a lot.

oooh, thanks - in that case i might give them a go, i don't find celeriac that troublesome - cheers mouse :D

My other half tells me he's planted some celeriac! He must have liked the celeriac crisps and chips I made based on your recipes on the site!

Oooh somewhere or other, dunno where, I mentioned your maybe coming over for a coffee if you're free next time I'm home, but I've remembered the Harvester near the train station. Perfect for a Dukan friendly meal. Your OH would find Man things too!

How gorgeous! (not Dukan friendly though... fortunately!!)

Good morning world.
Quietish weekend - shopping yesterday with DD for shoes but we ended up coming home because she was so rude to me! Came home and went in the hot tub.

Not holding out for a loss this week as my stomach problems have been flaring up and I have taken a mountain of medication this week:cry:

Not much planned today apart from a visit to the garden centre a bit of gardening (planting on those last few seedlings) and another dunk in the tub, so long as it doesn't rain. (I quite like it in the rain but apparently not meant to use in the rain).

Back to work tomorrow - is it true this rumour I have heard that I am meant to work 5 days next week?

I had a Bank holiday yesterday...

Yes... This year, Sunday 1st May, 8th May, 25th December, and 1st January 2012 are all holiday! whoopee doo! (no days in lieu...) OK we have 100s of holidays at silly times though!! Hence my harping on about these ones!! (First two weekends of June are 4 and 3 day ones, repectively.)

Oh ok thanks - sts this week again - 2nd week in a row - frustrating when I stick to it so rigidly and then it starts your mind whirring about whether I'm eating too many eggs or too much smoked fish etc! Still I am so used to eating like this now that it feels more like a way of life.

I am WFH today so I have a chicken in the oven for my breakfast - wish it would hurry up!!

Hog roast birthday party to go to on Saturday - hope there is something else too - may have to smuggle in some meatloaf or something!!

How about you? Any more amazing shows lined up any time soon?

hey babes :) stalling is a pain but you know it will come off :)

mmmhog roast xxx

Hello my lovely! Hope you are getting rid of that pile of paperwork!

You are developing rather an impressive portfolio of sausage tickers! Does Tickle have a dog too - looks like he loves yours.

Not much happening here, no shows til Richard iii next month then Glee in june (v excited - I will be squeeeeeeeeling with the tweens).

A 'friend' auditioned for a major tour yesterday and am fingers crossed he gets its here in July and would be my summer sorted :D

Hog roast - pretend your american and have a bit :rolleyes:

Back