M-Mouse's Droppings

(or you're good at parking!!). By the way, when you leave the car and enter the shopping area, check out Shoe Zone. That's where I bought my £9 sandals - most comfy ones I own - and I'm going back for a spare pair!

Attachments

• Shoe jo wants from Shoe Zone x 2.jpg
    Shoe jo wants from Shoe Zone x 2.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 20
I think it's fab that you two are meeting up again, but I really NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THAT WEIRD BREAKFAST!!!! Please, put me out of my misery! My imagination is whirring away like crazy here. ;-)

How exciting about the chicks coming soon. Remember that we definitely need some pics to coo over. There's nothing cuter than baby chicks.

Well Jo I will have a look but I do have very odd feet and hardly anything fits me!

Right Sue I am holding you responsible if anyone starts to feel queasy in here and you can clean it up if anyone is sick in my diary:D

Pilchard omelette (with the tom sauce drained off). It sounded a bit gross but tasted fine - but then I love pilchards but I know that lots of people can't stand them!! As you may be able to guess, I need to go shopping!

Oh and I'm not very good at parking - I swear I saw an advert for a car that parallel parks (which I never bother trying unless the space is big enough for a tank) itself the other day!!

I love pilchards... I guess I'd have gone for pilchards with scrambled eggs on the side...

We got our (old) new car scratched twice in England a fortnight ago... so we're now taking extra precautions! (4x4 should pay for two spaces for a start!)

I couldn't believe it when I parked at the doc the other week. This old geezer parked next to me in an inappropriately low slung car with very big doors and smacked his door open wide into mine!! I got out and looked at my car and gave him a filthy look and he muttered it was ok because he had rubber strips down his door!! I was lucky - no damage but judging by the ferocity with which he opened his door and how wide he need the thing open to stagger out I doubt everyone will be as lucky. Some people just don't care and it makes me mad!

Me too... and Mums with kids in the back are just as bad... swing open the door to get little joey out... GRRRR! and as for them getting the best parking spaces, that's another bone of contention for me!!

Pilchard omelette, eh? That's actually quite a relief. It was much, much worse in my imagination. ;-)

As for parking, there are so many idiots out there. If I had a chocolate for the number of people I've witnessed parked along a roadside kerb, slinging wide open their car door just as another car passes by and almost knocks it off, I'd be a rich (fat and happy) woman.

I thought it was a pretty desperate combination!!

Just popped to Waitrose and they were out of quark :-(
Got back home and one of the chickens was running around with something in her mouth - turned out to be a baby bird :-( Checked under Sunday and all eggs still intact so not one of ours. I can only think that it fell out of a nest. Nothing is sacred in that chicken run! Now a little worried for anything that does hatch!!

Here is my dress from saturday night - unfortunately it had got a bit chilly by this time so I had shoved my back jacket on over the top! Also too many hands in the way!!

Attachments

• dress.jpg
    dress.jpg
    274.7 KB · Views: 24
oh it's lovely! why have you decapitated yourself!

My face was funny looking :) I was cutting out my Sister so though I would decapitate myself at the same time :)

he looks like that :D
yes love you in the dress miss skinny. you wearing that for claridges :D

Thanks hon' ; don't know what to wear for Claridges! Maybe we should have had breakfast at Tiffany's instead!!

lovely dress mouse, you look very slinky - though you need to stop hiding your mid section in photos (i was guilty of the same before) and lol at the chickens! am really looking forward to hearing about them hatching, and we defo need photos of those!

Back