M-Mouse's Droppings

Not much happening here, no shows til Richard iii next month then Glee in june (v excited - I will be squeeeeeeeeling with the tweens).

A 'friend' auditioned for a major tour yesterday and am fingers crossed he gets its here in July and would be my summer sorted :D

Hog roast - pretend your american and have a bit :rolleyes:

LOL at the American bit!!

I love Glee - it cracks me up! How exciting if you had someone you knew in a show! - but surely no one can do Sue Sylvester quite like Sue Sylvester, or does it have the 'real' cast?

ah he likes them Kim - most important that he does love :D

Its the real cast, concert tour, but no Sue :(

My friend is currently in a tour but its a crap one that I dont want to go to, he's done some goodstuff westend and its fab(but expensive) when he's in something great.

This week really really is dragging. who designed the week to only have a 2 day weekend.

sorry to hear you're all so bored! wish some of you could come and help me!! (not overly worked, just very stressed; everything kicking off at the same time! and my bosses have quit... aaaah keep munching that chicken!!)

keep munching that chicken!!)

If in doubt, eat the chicken :D

Looking forward to my smasparagus quiche chilling in the fridge.

I am just a bit stuck at the moment waiting for someone else to do something, and bored of chasing them! Sorry work is rubbish at the moment Jo.

Work... home (I'm home alone)... sleeping 4 hours a night and waking up at silly o'clock FULL of energy! DUH!!! I was trying clothes on for the funeral two nights ago at 4.30am. This morning up at 5am and stayed up! Yet now, I'd love a siesta.

oh Jo!!!!! the waking up is no good. I wake up at four/five too but then lie there and you can guarentee ill fall asleep (into a lovely sleep) half hour before the alarm goes off.

Mousey mousey... wherefore art though?!

I'm here! Morning everyone. Another STS this week so I am trying a different tact this week - trying a 5/5. I have just had the most odd breakfast that I can't face sharing it I am too embarrassed!!

Work has been busy - on a course all day yesterday so nice to have a couple of days working at home this week.

Food has been fairly simple and plain as usual - no amazing new ideas but i did enjoy munching on little mini meatballs all day yesterday.

Sunday is still sat on her bantam eggs; I think they should be due to hatch around the end of next week! I hope I don't get too many roosters!

Building work is still halted, waiting for the listed building lady to come and inspect - but at least it means I can hop into the hot tub without worrying about builders turning up:eek:

gosh at 5/5... (plenty of Dulco handy?!!!!). Seriously, with your specific health issues, are you sure that 5 x PPs is a good idea? I know nothing of course ;)

Go on - tell us about this breakfast - you know you want to! Hey you could bring similar with you when we meet for a coffee, while I'm surreptitiously munching on my muffins! haaaa!

I am always bunged up anyway so don't think it makes a lot of difference!

You really don't want me to bring my breakfast to Claridges (they are all going to be jealous of where we are meeting now:D) we might stink the place out!

haaaaa! Wouldn't Claridges be great! I'd never be able to stick to my muffins only though!! (Did we say a time, by the way? Shall we say you'll text me when you arrive in the town, with a view to a coffee around 10.30am? I'll be spitting feathers by then!

Yes I will probably leave here around 9 ish aiming tog et parked up by ten so I will text you. I will wait until 9 to leave because I think madam may want to come and go off and spend a bit of time in her old haunts!!

The only thing is that parking can be "interesting", let's say, on a Saturday - there are some dreadful roadworks going on in the centre too - so feel free to get there early, and text me! We can shop together beforehand!

oh how fantastic you two!

Sorry Vicks:eek:

If OH team go up to the premiership, maybe I can persuade him to go to some matches up North!

I always park in the same place Jo, around the back by the library. I am a bit of a creature of habit!

my OH says teeny tiny parking spaces up there!! hihi!

Who's OH's team? Amazing we didn't discuss football with him! (As you probably know, our team is going up to the championship ;))

Back