M-Mouse's Droppings

alottolose - Have you ever heard of copper peptides for skin tightening? Although I haven't yet tried them on areas other than the bust, I've heard excellent reports regarding their ability to help tighten tummy, leg and arm skin from reliable people on a skincare forum which I trust.

Here's a link in case you're interested. It's a reliable site which I have used before with no problems at all. (I regularly buy their Protect & Restore Breast, Nipples & Decolleté Cream in an effort to try to keep my bust relatively firm, and it definitely seems to thicken and strengthen the skin.)

How to Tighten Loose Skin with Copper Peptides for Body, Neck and Stomach

Got the webpage will check it out later on hun!! Muchas Gracias!! xxxx :)

are your scales ok?.... mine has a wonky foot pad thing...(underneath little feet).... and if it comes slightly unstuck I can weigh nearly half a stone less/more :) worth checking!! xxx

Just got a new set and call me paranoid, but am weighing on both :D The new ones alweays stick at one weight, whereas the others the weight might change if you fidgeted:D Anyway both are weighing the same. How many carbs do you aim for each day hon?

the problem with your digestive diet is that it will turn into the chocolate digestive diet lol

I was flicking through the dukan book at the weekend and found the part on exercises that I'd not read before. There are 4 which seem quite easy and not too time consuming, might be worth considering...

It starts page 307 -choices choices which to try first, the flabby arms special or the buttocks special :) He makes me laugh :) I am going to ask my pilates teacher about the inner thighs.

Got the webpage will check it out later on hun!! Muchas Gracias!! xxxx :)

You're very welcome!

Another good tip is dry skin brushing. Much cheaper and can be pretty effective. You just need a body brush (from the Body Shop or somewhere) and brush every day with firm strokes, moving towards the direction of the heart. There are routines and advice all over the internet on this. Again, haven't tried it myself (I have poorly wrists and it makes them hurt after a while), but worth a go.

Morning darling. Are you back in work or at home still? I am at home - 3 days this week so far :) but I am ruddy freezing (us softy southerners!!)

Been over to the shop and picked up some green and blacks dark chocolate - 1.2 carbs per square. Have had 3 and will feed the rest to oh and kids later :ashamed0005:

Weight seems to be stabilising this week and not varying by 4 - 5 pounds from one morning to the next, so hopeful of a loss this week - I do hope so as I have got a bit used to cheese again :)

Had a shower this morning and the water wasn't draining out of the bath very quickly - next thing I know the kitten is in there having a bit of a paddle - silly cat!

Off for some more acupunture for my tummy at lunchtime - it does seem to be stabilising things that end, so that's good - they just hurt a bit!! Still at least I get to have a lovely drive through the New Forest to get there - good for the soul! The only shame is that all the baby donkeys have grown up now - roll on this year's foals! They are so cute and they are very tame; you can stop by the side of the road and stroke them. Sometimes when I walk to the station they are all over the pavement and I talk to them as I go past (like you do!) and they follow me up the road to the station. The ponies are cute too, but not as cute as the donkeys. I would love to have one in my garden:D

DS has started rugby club so I have to take him to training later - I wonder if Costa in Tescos stays open until 7 (it is just around the corner from the rugby club) - I bet it doesn't!

Morning love - back at work but just taking things slowly :)
did you have a word re atkins bars?
Oh best of luck for this week weigh in!
Is this really your last week on atkins then?

awww donkey i want one- that must be wonderful! and poor puddie tat LOL

Costa should still be open surely?

Morning love - back at work but just taking things slowly :)
did you have a word re atkins bars?
?
I sure did!

Oh best of luck for this week weigh in!

Is this really your last week on atkins then?
?
If nothing budges, yes.
awww donkey i want one- that must be wonderful! and poor puddie tat LOL
?
Me too - I don't even mind a wonkey one:D
Silly cat - he drinks the dregs and I'm sure he laps up the leftovers of my scrubs etc! No wonder he had the runs the other week. I try to keep him out of the bathroom, but Madam had left my bedroom door open and the cats got in.
Costa should still be open surely
?
i will check online

Lol are you going to buy replacement bars at tesco?

Oh really? back to Dukan or complete rethink?

I too have a water loving cats... no paddling though! One sits in the bidet (how posh am I!) to wait for me to come out of my shower to turn the tap on... she drinks from the tap, shaking her paws when they get wet but not moving away...

Those donkeys sound adorable... are they fluffy like the New Forest ponies?

omfg they are soooo cute :) does someone cut the little uns hair? lol

Back