M-Mouse's Droppings

yeah but im going the wrong way this week lol

hey honey :)
yes deffo keep using fitness pal. its the first thing i do in the morning!

Myself I have a pee first :D
Having a frustrating morning as can't fix a problem so thought I would write on here instead:(

Had my eggs and s salmon this morning and not feeling hungry yet is that is good. I can't remember how many days of Attack it takes for the hunger to go - those bloody digestives earlier in the week! Although saying that, if I had decided at the time that I was going top go back on Attack, I might have had chocolate ones:D

Bloody cold here today but my new ea fitness for the wii arrived this morning so I can try that tonight after pilates. I hate to think how unfit it will declare me:D

I was rereading the Atack part of the Duakn book yesterday and I saw we can have rabbit, so I saw some in Tesco last night and bought it, thinking it might be a change - luckily it is ready cubed, poor little bunn, but Madam refused to come through the checkout with me because she was so embarrassed by it. Next time she is with me I think I will buy condoms, KY Jelly, pile cream, tampax and headlice lotion:D

lol ...love it poor girl !!!
mine would be wavig the stuff in the air going whats this for mum

Eek - it was the toilet roll last week that got me - what on earth is embarrassing about buying loo roll? She's 16 for goodness sake. When she goes off to uni we will need to take 2 cars so she can take a term's worth of bog roll with her :)

Although saying that, if I had decided at the time that I was going top go back on Attack, I might have had chocolate ones:D
pmsl

Love that your daughter is funny about stuff like that LOL

Mmm me too:D she's a laugh a minute:cry:

You still back in work Vicks? Took DS to rugby last night, hence the detour to Tesco - but bloody Costa shut a 7pm - Hmgh!

Have you had bunny? Bet your girls have:D

i am my love - not been sleeping well am sooo tired !
How dare costa shut at that time lol.
Ive had rabbit in game pie - never seen it in tesco mind.
the girls will have done :D

i am my love - not been sleeping well am sooo tired !
How dare costa shut at that time lol.
Ive had rabbit in game pie - never seen it in tesco mind.
the girls will have done :D

I can sympathise with the sleep - I've not been getting much and when I did get to sleep last night I ended up having a bit of a creepy dream! At least it has helped that I have worked from home all week, so I have had lie ins. In the office tomorrow though - probably a good thing for day 2 of Attack!

oh no :( maybe i should text when im awake keep you company ;)
mum bringing me some sleeping tablets back from spain!

You will be ok with attack - you should go into ketosis very quick anyway !

oh no :( maybe i should text when im awake keep you company ;)
mum bringing me some sleeping tablets back from spain!

You will be ok with attack - you should go into ketosis very quick anyway !

That would be a sorry state of affairs, texting in bed:D Good old Mum!
It's funny but becasue of teh yoghurt I was planning on having, my carbs according to FP is higher than I have been having at 24, but 11 of that was for the oatbran, which I guess just goes straight through anyway so doesn't count!! Yoghurt is really quite high so I don't really get how I can have so much of it and get into ketosis, but I have done it before so I know I can!

The rugby coach last night made my day - he said ds was a big strong lad and asked if my oh was big, seeing as I was so small!!! I don't think I can ever remember being called small - but then I guess we were talking around rugby sizes!!! I still felt good :D

Lol thanks hon.
Think you can vary how many carbs you can have. Im on 25 and still in ketosis. will do 25 for 2 weeks and then up to 30!

thats brill Kim :D you small person you ;)

The rugby coach last night made my day - he said ds was a big strong lad and asked if my oh was big, seeing as I was so small!!! I don't think I can ever remember being called small - but then I guess we were talking around rugby sizes!!! I still felt good :D
good feeling

I'm hoping it will for me, just hit my Dukan lowest today so its going forwards that I'll know if it will or not.

Hope things start going downwards for you shortly.

Back