M-Mouse's Droppings

Thanks. It just all starts to seem such a drag when you're not losing I think, when in reality I am closer than I was at the start! And well done Jaqs.

Last edited:
and have a great sense of humour and never fail to make me laugh!

Howz 1st day back in the fold been?

morning love yes how was first day x

and have a great sense of humour and never fail to make me laugh!

Howz 1st day back in the fold been?

That's so nice - thanks x

Day one was ok - I was very good - didn't have too much yoghurt even. Ditto day 2 - in fact day 2 was easier as I was in the office for the first day this week.

morning hun ...yep major munchies here too

morning hun :) I ate my weight in egg custards last night :) Dukan friendly though but all the same :)

Ate up 'til far too late and no matter how much I fed my face with - I still felt hungry :(....not sure what's going on there....

how you diddling today? still got munchies? xx

Morning both - I hate the munchies! I made a chicken meatloaf the other day and I cut it into cubes and put in little boxes in the fridge - I am grabbing those if I feel the urge!

ooh cubing it is a great idea :)!....make it last a lot longer than slices and good for the snacking moments!

....now why didn't I think of that! :eek: xxx

I made it with some boiled eggs in the middle this time - nice. I'm going to try a salmon version tonight. (Boy I had forgotten how limiting attack is!)

Are you on cruise now, Manda?

Guess you'll be stocking up on the bumbarb? Husband is on a mission this week to get a few bags as despite being allowed most fruit now, I have run out and still love it.

Are you on cruise now, Manda?

Guess you'll be stocking up on the bumbarb? Husband is on a mission this week to get a few bags as despite being allowed most fruit now, I have run out and still love it.

I am on day 4 of attack - not sure how many to do as I don't feel as though I am in ketosis -I think due to the facy that I have been taking cold remedies all week!

I am looking forward to my unlimited bumbarb though - I have a stash ready in the freezer! Is your hubbie over here looking for it or in France? My DD is off to France next Thursday (Questembert) for an exchange with college - yey! Ooh I could do her a shopping list :D We had to laugh at my OH - we were discussing what she should take as a gift for her host family - and he suggested cheese :D

Back