M-Mouse's Droppings

lovely ;)

I do love it but is does have a rather peculiar smell

LOL :)
im ok love got up extra early to get the girls walked before work. am aching after my dance / keep fit the other night :D

hows things with you - hows the weight looking?

It's coming down - a pound since Monday. I like the new scales because they have that 10th of a pound measure so you get a better comparison day to day. I have the munchies this morning (TOTM later this week). I have already eaten a whole 500g pot of natural yoghurt, and have just put some muffins on the oven. Have also had an omlette and some meat loaf! Good job I had a delivery alst night otherwise I might have had to chop off my own arm and roasted it - mmmm I wonder if that is allowed? Probably not - too fatty :D Good job I am in the office for the rest of the week :D When is Crufts? Is it on London? Are you just doing Crufts?

Oh brilliant hon :) yes scales are fab - makes you think/know you are doing something right! hows it water/fat going? my fat down to 28.1.
Last night ive noticed my pjs are getting realy baggy and my legs seem to be slimming down. Now i dont know if this is cos im losing weight and NOT doing the cross trainer/stepper but its good :)

Crufts for hound day is the 12th march - its in birmingham and im going on the friday till the sunday cos it atkins meet and we are all going to cwufts :)

Oh bum I thought you were going to be in LOndon.

Last time I checked the fat was down to 41 or something - still very fat, but going in the right direction. Did I tell you my OH got on and his fat was 17% - I was not impressed:( Still I suppose it's nice to have a man with a nice flat tummy (how much of a big fat hypocrite am I!!)

Re the weight I am a pound off being the lightest I have been for about 15 years - DD is 16 and it was after she was born (she was a difficult baby!!) that I started putting back on the weight I had lost previously.

Dukan sells a really disgusting flavoured "honey aroma". That would cure you of your craving for honey!

sorry but ive got the nice honey from low carb mega expensive store :) yummy. nice on mim toast with butter.
which reminds me can someone who has plenty of time on their hands find me low carb tortillas that arent from low carb megastore or avidlite :D

Mousey... on Dukan? I think not!!

thanks love but some of the ship bought ones seem lower. omg i cant buy anymore i just love em!

I know Mousey... but I meant those syrups you're eagerly awaiting! Dunno whether they're ok for us

Back