M-Mouse's Droppings

Jaq i have been using the low carb tortillas (from mega low carb mega expensive store) like naans for currys and stuffed with greens and chilli smothered in cheese and sour cream yummy!

ah right i see what you mean about the syrups they are sugar free and carb free though i think but yes i know us atkinsers can have these polyols (i.e. the carb content of a sauce maybe 89 carbs but because they are polyol carbs they dont count). BUT what are the dukan ones made of?

What are Dukan what made of? I don't think there are any industrially made syrups we can have...

'Aromas' you have a drip or two of only. I bought a few and don't like any!

ah right i thought they did syrups not just aromas sorry my mistake !

I know Mousey... but I meant those syrups you're eagerly awaiting! Dunno whether they're ok for us

:-( I was hoping they might be ok instead of cocoa.

try em and if you not losing you will see.

Morning everyone. unexpectedly working at home again today - but not for good reasons - call early this morning to say FIL had died unexpectedly in the night. DS and OH at home too and DD in France :confused:

aww mouse hun im so sorry for you xxxx

I'm so very sorry to read this, Manda. Extra hard after losing your MIL so recently too:(. Love and strength to you all, take care. xxx

oh darling xxx im so so sorry xxx

Oh Mousey... I'm so sorry...

how you doing hun ? hope things are not too stressful for you .

I'm ok thanks. DS played in his first rugby game this morning so watched that and OH has now gone down to Wales to sort things out with his Sis. No funeral date yet as have to wait for autopsy.

The rugby was fairly torturous as I had volunteered to help in the kitchen for the first half of the match and ended up griddling about 60 rashers of bacon (oh the smell!!) and starting to cook post match burgers (they didn't smell as good as the bacon). Was hoping for a good loss as the week started well but have TOTM and don't think it will be more than a pound now.

big hugs hun :)

You're doing so well sticking to plan with everything that's going on! and resisting that bacon!

totm is a pain in the behind - it's been the cause of several dukan derailments for me...

best of luck with weigh in and just take it steady - diet's not going anywhere and you've a lot going on...make sure you're looking after yourself xxx

Well done indeed for resisting the bacon - sounds like that would have been a trial. Don't worry too much about the diet whilst everything's going on - you know what you can manage and what you can't so work to your own boundaries for now till things settle down

Back