M-Mouse's Droppings

As all the other posters have said... but I like to add a little gem so:

if you don't post your menus, how can we see whether it was something perhaps you ate the night before which might have caused a water retention issue?

I've now cut out smoked salmon from my evening menus cos I think I spotted a pattern there (never have ham or other reconstituted/regurgitated(!) cr*p anyway...)...

Otherwise back to the old cycle, transit, water drunk and hung onto... if you've stuck to plan.

What are you eating mouseymousey?

I have just posted today - will now put up yesterday.

I have been posting them Jo - this is what I had the day before the 2.8 gain!

PV

B - herby omlette
L - turkey and ham salad
D - slice meatloaf, a few slices of carrot
s - mushroom muffins, yoghurt

The mince for the meatloaf was less than 5% but I didn't pour boiling water over it when browned like I sometimes do - I wonder if it was actually a bit higher? - or maybe the carrots - but was only a few. I am just relieved it wasn't a real gain!

Oh and Jo, what's the deal with goji berries?

Quote:
Originally Posted by m-mouse
I wish I could just do it once a week!

What would him indoors say :eek:
LOL Jo!

Kim are you taking supplements or eating the berries or wanting to?

LOL Jo!

Kim are you taking supplements or eating the berries or wanting to?

LOL!

Some of the others have been talking about eating goji berries. I think they are vile when eaten as is, but thought they might go well in some muffins. I just wondered if Dr Du had suddenly sanctioned them or what! - if so I could plant some bushes and have some fresh ones for the summer!

ooh i see - ive never had them.
was the day before your pv day yesterday a pp?

The PP was yesterday and the PV was the day before, so the +2.8 was after the mushroom muffins! I will watch with interest tomorrow mnrning after today's pv.

Nowt wrong with the menu... so just water fluctuations, I'm sure. If you know quantities, for MFP purposes, put them in then it's easier. You say meatloaf, whereas I have meatloaf + bla + bla, but our quantities might be very different. Helps keep an eye on your protein/calorie intake.

Fractal first mentioned goji berries, and so I googled in France and read some nasty stuff about them IF one goes for the cheaper ranges available in certain ethnic communities/ebay etc. So I'm not going to touch them with a barge pole since I saw the recommended ones cost an arm and a leg!

I don't know whether they grow in the UK?

Nowt wrong with the menu... so just water fluctuations, I'm sure. If you know quantities, for MFP purposes, put them in then it's easier. You say meatloaf, whereas I have meatloaf + bla + bla, but our quantities might be very different. Helps keep an eye on your protein/calorie intake.

Fractal first mentioned goji berries, and so I googled in France and read some nasty stuff about them IF one goes for the cheaper ranges available in certain ethnic communities/ebay etc. So I'm not going to touch them with a barge pole since I saw the recommended ones cost an arm and a leg!

I don't know whether they grow in the UK?

I have seen the bushes in a gardening catalogue but not sure how well they grow. How many gojis can we have and what's wrong with the cheap ones? They sell them in Waitrose - surely they must be ok!

Before I never used to do the PP/PV thing, I would do PV PV PP PP PV PP PP - maybe that suits me better.

Thanks as ever Jo.

I'm opening a new post with the Goji stuff

My Goji post ended up in diaries, duh!!

Back