M-Mouse's Droppings

Eldest talks in his sleep...in French:p.

What did she take home, Manda. Mine take home jelly and more jelly and a bottle of Irn Bru from the UK!

She brought home orange diet coke, chocolate confiture au lait, some kind of jam and assorted biscuits and chocolate!

so... nothing for Mum! awh!

JO!!! on a sunday!!!! hello :)

how you doing Kim chocs were lush ;)

I had a good spell on the computer on Sat am before OH got up... shorter on Sunday cos I wanted to get cooking done before going out at 9am... then a little flit mid-pm...
x

ahhh - city weekends ;) morning Kim x

Morning babes. Glad you enjoyed your chocs - I'm not jealous at all:D Went out for lunch for Mum's birthday and was good. Had chicken caesar and asked for the dressing on the side so I could ignore it (didn't want to look too mad by asking for it without!) Unfortunately the parmesan was grated over the top rather than shaved, but I managed to shake most of it off, and I ignored the croutons. I sat there while the others all had lovely roasts and garlic bread and big fat desserts! I had a bit of an ego boost though. My big Sis thought someone was staring at her and she thought it was because we are so alike - but my Mum confided on me later that she doesn't think we look anything alike any more because she is so much bigger than me now:D

ooh kim you are so well behaved!!!! and what a compliment :) xxxxxxx

I take my hat off to you for that behaviour... incredible. Well done. I'm not very good when "foreign bodies" are on my plate and demand they are removed forthwith (OH usually obliges!).

Excellent weight loss too Mouse. With everything going on around you, many would have cracked.

Lovely ego boost too ;)

Mousey mousey... did you put sweetener in your goji muffins? and did you presoak them? in what? how long? Better still - can I have your goji muffin recipe please?

morning xx

Talk about keeping your public waiting!!!

You're behind the times Vickster... Mousey has weighed herself and has lost several whiskers!

Back