Miss Kassy Getting Sassy (Re-Start)

I finish next saturday, (well... its a nightshift, so next sunday morning)... wooooooo! :)
then a couple of work shifts... the HOLIDAY :) yay... not back at uni til september so its a nice break... i will prob work a little bit over the summer though.

:) go you for gettign all this walking in. I might play badminton tomorrow maybe... thats fun and gets you running around! better than nothing i suppose!

Will definately look out for the yoghurts, its got to be better than nasty plain fat free yoghrut... bleugh... and muller lights bleugh.....:jelous:

I have stayed away from the cake, feeling a bit dizzy tho so will get a banana when i un-attach myself from my dent in the sofa! I dont really get chance to watch much on Sky so i miss all the good shows! plus all the good stuff is usually on when im finishing a shift or getting home from work, then i just toddle off to bed coz im a lightweight and cant do late nights/5.30am starts!

Hehe... me too! I wonder where shes got to!! xx

Morning ladies! Just a quickie before I head into work again!

Bella - glad to see the exercise is going well :)

Will catch up on all the posts when I get in tonight!

Had a good night lastnight although far too many munchies!! Not good!! Had some good laughs now, and looking forward to the cinema tomorrow night!

My papa goes into the hospital today and is getting his operation tomorrow, so
I went in to wish him well lastnight when I got back. I really hope it goes ok. Everyone is very anxious about it!

Have a good day everyone! Xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi honeys I'm home!!!!! hehehe. I have had a manic few days and as I dont have the internet at home I can only come see you guys while am at work but have been soooooo busy I aint had a chance. Plus I was off on Tuesday moving out of the flat so I have now officially moved in with the Adonis hehe.

I hope you are all doing good - I have only had a chance to skim over some of the messages as I am busy as hell again today but you all sound like you are doing canny. And a huge well done to Cinderz, that is almost a stone off. Thats fab!!!!!

Hey lasses, I totally know what you mean about the sizes of clothes. Especially in the cheaper shops - I got a dress the other day and it says its a large (14) but its more like a 12 easy!!! I got it to squeeze into for me holls. There should be a rule that they have to measure the same everywhere. Soooo frustrating.

By heck, yous are doing great on the healthy eating side. Good lasses. We'll b thinnys before you know it hehe.

I got back on it on Monday and have been good as gold since. Working hard at the gym. And when I got up this morning the Adonis said I looked much thinner (out of the blue bless him) and that my kangeroo pouch is shrinking right down. Everytime he textx me today he starts off "hey my sesy skinny lady" hehehehehe, he's soooo sweet. Yes, I am a smitten kitten haha. So its my official weigh in on saturday morning (as aint beenweighed for 2 weeks as I had that really bad week last week) so I'll let you know how I get on.

Hoping to try and pop on here a bit more often as feel I missing out on all the crack. We are getting the internet in the house soon though I think so that will be much better.

Well, sorry its just a quicky, but gotta get back to graft and will speak to you all sooooooon xxxxx

Yaaaaaaay, you're back, Kassy...and all loved up too! :heartpump::heartpump::heartpump::heartpump::heartpump: Wooo hoo! Glad you're ok though well done on having a good week on the diet!

I've had a busy day today and did a 3 mile walk this evening with my mum and feeling really tired now so going to get an early night. Will be back tomorrow for a proper chat with you all. Sleep well lovlies :) xxXXxx

Morning ladies! Just a quickie before I head into work again!

Bella - glad to see the exercise is going well :)

Will catch up on all the posts when I get in tonight!

Had a good night lastnight although far too many munchies!! Not good!! Had some good laughs now, and looking forward to the cinema tomorrow night!

My papa goes into the hospital today and is getting his operation tomorrow, so
I went in to wish him well lastnight when I got back. I really hope it goes ok. Everyone is very anxious about it!

Have a good day everyone! Xxxx

Stacy, meant to ask, hope your papa is ok and his op went well. Hope it wasn't too serious? Thinking of you xxXXxx

Evening ladies! My god, I am absolutely knackered - which hasn't been good for my appetite! I have eaten so much yesterday and today it's not even funny! I need to try and get into a routine with this! Today was such a boring day! I literally stood around for most of the day because we had nothing to do - no customers! I cleaned up the shop this morning and did a few other little jobs that I was asked to do, but after that - nothing! I'm off tomorrow, but on the postnatal ward tomorrow morning to volunteer and then off to see the new HP movie tomorrow night!

My papa is now in the hospital, and he's getting his operation tomorrow - really hoping it all goes ok :sigh: It's going to be an 8-10hour operation! Very scary stuff! Bella - he has an aortic aneurism which they are going to seal (so it doesn't do any damage when it bursts), and if the op goes well, they will operate on his left leg too to try and sort out his veins, because he has really bad veins in his leg and can barely walk 20 yards because of it!

Now to catch up on posts!! :D

Miss Kassy - welcome back!! Glad to hear that you are back on it with the food an exercise - always nice to get a compliment from the Mr right?! lol

Bella - well done for still sticking to your walking!! I'm walking about 30 minutes every day from my car to work and back again. Not sure what the distance is though!

Conderz - do you have Sky+? Because I'd seriously think about it - it's a life saver for me, because now I can record lots of shows when I'm out/at work and catch up in my own time :) Oh and well done for avoiding that cake!

Hope you are all having a lovely evening! What's everyone got planned for the weekend? xxxxx

Morning Girls

Stacey - Hope everything is okay with your papa. Bless, ya, there is nowt worse for your diet than being bored. Gives you too much time to thnk about food haha. How much is Sky+. The Adonis and I want to get Sky in and aint got a cue how much it is. Is it more expensive than normal Sky?

Bella - Wow, you are doing fab on your walking. Diva did a lot of walking at one point. Infact I think she still does. Diva, where are you? hehe. Hope you had a nice sleep and are feeling nice and refreshed.

Cinderz - Bet you cant wait for a bit well deserved time off. You need it by the sounds of it haha.

Well, I am a tad peed off today as I have been mega good sinc monday (i have had no more than 1300 calories in day and have pushed myself at the gym) and I got on the scales today ad they say I am 12.6. I was 12.3 2 weeks ago, and I know I had a crap week last week but surly I couldnt have put that much on, coz I thought I was bound to have lost quite a bit over the last 4 days. Annyway, I'm not going to get my knickers in too much of a twist. Will wait till Monday morning and see what the scales say then come and report back. You know when you have been so god and you think you will have magically lost like a stone? hahaha. I think my head was in those clouds haha. I can only do my best though and keep at it. 1 weeks today till holidays so I rally want to lose 3lb week. I'm gonna continue with my 10 week challange then do a mini 5 week challange for my holidays.

I hope I can remain good today but the scales can detrmine my mood and thay made me feel lously today. I must remain positive!!!! Hopefully they are broke, or I have water retention or I have grown muscles in 4 days hahahahahaha. POSITIVE THINKING.

How are you all today girls?

Pink - come back!!!!!!!!! hehehehe

xxxx

Keep positive Kassy an you will lose that weight! :) I have every faith in you!

Papa should be in recovery soon-gran got an update from the hospital. So that's good news!! But gran ended up at the doctors too having to get stitches because she busted her hand!!

I was volunteering on the postnatal ward this morning and had a fab time again although it was far too hot up there!! I even seen one of my old friends from school! She'd had a gorgeous little baby boy :) very cute!

I need to jump in a shower soon and start getting ready for the cinema tonight to see Harry Potter! Yipee!! :D any of you ladies going to see it or have seen it yet??

And then back at work tomorrow doing a full day. Honestly my feet are killing me after being on them almost all day for the past 3 days now! :( will need to pamper them soon! lol xxxxx

Just a quick one ladies, hve just got in from work going to cook dinner (trout and stirfry veg) and head for bed, knackered!!! Cant wait til nxt week and time off!! Corfu 2 weeks on mon, eeeeeeeek!!

Stacy- hope all is well with your papa, sending speedy recovery wishes

Bella- way to go! Youre killing the walking!!! Youll reap the rewards of that soon, youll be running those miles soon!! (i cant imagine walking 3 miles!)

Kassy- hang in there hunny, it could be waterweight due to the increased work youve put in at the gym, are you drinking enough? Drink lots and lots of water itll flush the crap and retained water out of your body. I think the weeks I drink more are the ones a lose more definately. Have been slack with getting my 2L in recently

Been ok today had a bit of a cave in last night, started picking had a few biscuits, couple squares of choc, a burger in bap (small one) for dinner. And a bowl of ice cream. Ooops. Wasnt a full on binge, wow I can put it away in one of those, but a naughty dinner, pudding and then picling at rubbish. Hopefully it hasnt done too much damage. My loss really slowed down this week but thnk its coz ive been skipping meals. Back on it now so fingers crossed for monday!!

Hope you all have a fab weekend girlies

Night night!xx

Eeee! Exciting cinderz! My auntie was in Corfu a few weeks back and loved it :) thank you for the good wishes :) my gran& auntie went to see him tonight and he seems to be doing well :) will be glad when he's home though.

I'm just back from seeing Harry Potter and it was great! A fab movie and great ending! I havent read the books, so didn't know what was coming! :)

Anyhow, up early tomorrow for work so off I go to bed!!

Nighty night :) xxxxx

Hi Girls

Just thought I'd pop in and say hello! Hope you're all having a lovely weekend. I've been doing a bit of pampering since I finished work yesterday - got my eye brows waxed and this morning spent a couple of hours at the hairdressers getting. Have sorted out my horrid roots and but have had some caramel low lights put in and also a toner so my hair looks a lot darker than it used to (it was practically peroxide!) but I really like it. The toner will fade after a few washes but I'm actually really happy with it, especially as I went to a new hairdresser! Going to continue with the pampering today and paint my nails and exfoliate too! :)

Kassy, don't worry about the scales, my body does the same when I do loads of exercise. I tends to be the following week where I lose a lot. Just keep up the good work.

Stacy, glad your papa is doing well and sorry to hear about your gran. Hope she's ok. Did you enjoy Harry Potter? I haven't read or seen any of them!

Cinderz, bet you can't wait for your holiday now! Have you been clothes shopping? I saw loads of stuff on the Tesco's website last night which I've ordered for my holiday....in december! lol It's so cheap tho!!

Anyway, hope you're all having a good day. It's pouring down here but it didn't stop me walking into town and back eaerlier. Even managed to do 3.5 miles! Woop Woop!

Chat to you soon xxXXxx

awww bella all of your pampering sounds heaven! Ive worked most of the weekend am feeling a bit knackered and achey! :( going to veg out now and have some me time maybe a nice soak in the bath! its cosying up on the sofa weather here, all wet and windy and horrid!

well done for getting the walking in, even in the horrible weather :(

I did get a few things for hols the other day, a nice kaftan/beach coverup altho its so pretty I might wear it as a top over a cami, and a lovely maxi dress (another one... i just love hiding all my bad bits in them!) My tankini arrived and it looks better than i thought but im still not mega pleased with it... so theres my motivation for the next couple of weeks. Although today I am really wanting a jacket potato with cheese and beans!! I have told myself I will have one after weigh in tomorrow, chicken and veg for dinner tonight!!
oh dear..... and i would kill right now for hot buttered toast!

When do cravings for naughty food go away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope everyone is ok xx

Cinderz, it's been lush! Hope you're enjoying your chill out time. We've had a bit of rain again today but not half as bad as yesterday. Even managed to get my washing on the line and dry too! :) You're summer clothes sound lovely, bet you're really pleased with them.

Enjoy the rest of your chill out and chat soon xxx

Ive spent the afternoon snuggled up on the sofa watching tv, had a lovely bath, now im in bed contemplating whether to read a book or watch a film. Some much needed do nothing time :).

Hope you have a nice evening hun xx

Eeek, weigh in tomow, hopefully I can sleep off 10lbs or so. In my dreams!! Hahaha

Sounds lovely. I've spent the afternoon at a charity football match and am back home chilling infront of the TV now. Caught the end of the Biggest Loser Australia and am about to watch The last 10lbs Boot Camp on Diva TV! lol xxx

Oh my god, this programme is great but just makes me keep looking in the mirror at my love handles! Need to hit the gym me thinks!!! Xx

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using MiniMins

Eeeeek turn it off!!!
Gym sounds good hun its quite fun if you can get into it. I need to get back into it!
Dont beat yourself up looking at your love handles, just think, if you carry on with what youre doing theyll shrink and disappear!xx

Haha, yeah I know but I seem to be getting really paranoid about them lately. Hopefully all the walking will help. My gym membership goes on hold in a couple of weeks so going to have to rely on walking and using the Wii! Xx

Morning ladies
Its that time again!!
Weigh-in day... :-/
Another 3lbs down!! And an inch off my waist.

Holiday two weeks today, eeeeeek!!

Hope everybody is ok. Bella dont worry about gym membership being on hold there are some really effective bodyweight exercises u can do at home like lunges, squats, pushups, tricep dips off a chair. Walking is great :) and you could always use an exercise dvd.

Its another dark rainy miserable day here and ive got a day off. Might just stay in bed a bit longer!
Xx

Well done cinderz, that's fantastic! Keep up the good work!

I've dug out my stepper so going to do that at home and alternate it with my 30 day shred dvd so that should help the timing. Am feeling very bloated today though and my thighs feel really big and wobbly so think I might push myself tonight and go on a long walk! Xx

Back