Miss Kassy Getting Sassy (Re-Start)

Glee is the best! I am actually addicted to it! lol

Talking of photo's, I saw one of me earlier today on facebook at my cousins wedding last August and it's awful! I'm sitting down and all you can see is rolls of fat and my chubby face! Not good. Think I might print it out put it in my purse so everytime I have the urge to buy rubbish food, that pic will be staring at me! You're so right, there's absolutely no reason why we can't lose weight. We can be our own worst enemies at times, so why are we ruining it for ourselves! I like the walking idea. I'm starting my marathon training on Monday and I have to walk 2-3 miles every day for 3 weeks so am going to vary it so I walk in the morning before work, on my lunch break and after work. Maybe we should all do a walking challenge?? xx

oh I hate when that happens with photos!! I absolutely hate the most recent pictures of myself, but I guess the good thing is they can be used as motivation to lose weight too?

A walking challenge sounds like a good idea! Maybe if we all aim to walk for a certain amount of time - like 30 hours or so a month (so around an hour per day)?? I'm just throwing an idea out there, but of course we can come up with something that everyone is happy with :) xxx

Well my walking plan is to do 2-3 miles every day for the first 3 weeks which should take 35-40 mins so if you want to do that too then we can compare distances. I've got an app on my phone called endomondo which tracks distances, times, Calories etc so will use that to see how I'm getting on.

Photos are great for motivation but I do find if I look at bad ones long enough I get really depressed about it!! Xx

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using MiniMins

That sounds do-able :) I'm just having a mugshot for lunch and then going out with the dog. Think I can manage 3 miles with him today! I don't have an app, but that sounds like it would be a good idea! I know from the AA route planner that walking up to the shops at the top of my wee village is 1.5 miles, so if I do there and back that's me sorted! :)

I get what you mean with the photos-I seem to be depressed everytime I see one of myself :( I've got that pic of Emma Watson on my phone now so everytime I use it, I'll see it! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

You should download it, it's free and I've got an android phone so it's bound to be available on Iphone. Enjoy your walk! xx

Yes I will have a look for it for my next walk 2moro! :)

That was a good walk today! Had the dog and wore my rain jacket cos rain was forecast, but the sun was shining so I was absolutely sweating! That's good though :) so first 3 miles is done! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done! How long did it take you? Are you doing much for the rest of the day? I spent about an hour weeding my garden earlier! It was gross but looks so much tidier now! Just watching Biggest Loser Australia now and about to look through some slimming world mags to get some meal ideas for next week! xx

Thanks! :) Feeling quite tired now though! lol It took around 50 minutes (but that was including me stopping and chatting two a couple of kids who wanted to pet the dog! lol)

Don't have any plans for the rest of today - I spent around an hour cleaning and tidying my room this morning, and may use my little exercise bike later on for a little while. Well done you for doing the gardening - that's something I can never get into, so I leave it to my gran who loves it! lol

Oh I really do enjoy TBL! I'm watching Supersize vs Superskinny right now, but may watch that after :) Great motivation! xxx

ah kids love animals, don't they! It's back to back of The Biggest Loser at the mo on Sky Livingit. I actually love it!

I don't like gardening either and only have a courtyard garden so there's not a lot to do to it, but we have neglected it for a while now so had a lot of overgrown weeds and plants and there's no way my housemate would do it so I decided just to get on with it! lol xx

They do, but it did worry me a bit, because I started thinking how long they stood chatting to me about animals, and if that were not a very nice person, anything could have happened to them! :sigh:

Oh great, I will defo watch it after this has finished then :)

I'm pretty annoyed right now actually. I do so much for my friends to make them happy, house-sit, pet-sit, give them things when they need them. And I find out that my supposed best friend has been invited round to my other friend's for dinner, and I didn't even get an invite :( I tried txting those friends a few days ago to try and arrange a night out for the new HP movie, but never heard from her, and now she's cooking dinner for my best friend? I need new friends - I know I do, my family tell me all the time because they just take advantage of me. I don't have a lot of friends, only really about 2 or 3 that I am most close to. But I don't feel like I can talk to them about absolutely anything, like you should be able to with friends!

I'm feeling pretty lonely right now :(

Sorry for the downer! xxx

Ah Stacy

Don't be down. I do know how you feel though because I've been through something similar with my friends. My sister tells me I'm too nice which is why people take advantage of me, but over the last few years, I have realised who my real friends are and have stepped away from those who are not. It sounds like you need to spend more time with those closest to you and less with those who are not bothering to include you. You're starting college soon so that will give you a great opportunity to meet new people.

Do you find it difficult to talk about things in general or just to your friends because I'm not open about how I feel as much as I should be and it takes a while before I really open up with my friends. I'm not sure why though? xxx

Yeah I get told I'm too nice too. I don't like saying no to people, although I do try to do it more now than I used to. With me not having many friends, and the friends I do have treat me like crap, if I step away I have no one :( I think that's why I still stick with them. That and the fact that I like to think that people will change. Yes, hopefully college will bring about new opportunities to meet people.

If I remember right, I'm pretty sure I start off my relationships/friendships by being pretty open, but for example, with my best friend, I now hardly talk to her about things at all because I know that she will judge me or start telling me what I "should" do like she knows it all. And I just come away feeling deflated! I can't really open up and talk to my family either - we aren't that kind of family. So I don't really have anywhere I can vent - apart from here of course! xxx

You're just like me, it's scary! lol I'm the same with people in that I am too trusting too soon and that's what has caused friendships in the past to deteriorate. I think I'll always be like that, although I'm careful about what I tell people now and tend to sit back in group situations and let everyone else talk before I do.

I think this site is fantastic because whatever is on your mind, you know there will be someone who will listen and give you some advice rather than ignore you or talk at you. Don't forget, everyone is here for you and don't feel alone because you have us! :) xxXXxx

Thanks Bella. You're right, this place is a great site! Ended up getting an invite to go round for drinks tonight after their dinner (probably just because I hinted a bit to my friend that I wasn't happy about not getting an invite! lol) So I went along (stuck to having a drink of water & squash :)), and we had a good chat while the boys played the XBox. My best friend was being her usual opinionated self. Tonight's issue was going on and on about my uni application. I've only applied to one uni (the one which I want to go to), because only 3 uni's in Scotland do the course, and I cannot afford to move/commute to any other unis! I've told them this, but they were adamant tonight that they could convince my to move, not only in Scotland, but to England to go to Universities! So I have come home shattered and with a bit of a sore head! :sigh:

Off topic here now! My day has been pretty good today. My food for today has been: cereal for breakfast, custard cream with cup of tea, 3/4 of a mugshot for lunch, custard cream with cup of tea, and for dinner I had 1/4 of a mince round with 1 and 1/2 scoops mashed potato. And I've drank around a litre of water. And then my walk earlier today - didn't get on my exercise bike due to going to friend's house tonight, but at least I got some exercise done :) So a very good day!! xxx

Bless you, sounds like a big headache! You should just tell them to respect your decision and if they want to go to uni in England so much then they should apply!!! I don't blame u staying local, everythings so expensive these days so if u can do the course locally it makes sense!

Glad your day went well though and well done on the food/exercise. Keep up the good work! Xxx

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using MiniMins

Where is everyone today...I think I've spent too much time on here this weekend and it's spilling over into my day today! lol

lol I'm here! :) As always :D

Having a hard time trying to decide what to do with this new job now :( Boss phoned me today (I've only worked one day and have no training at all), and she wants me to work full days all this week, next week and the week after! I'm only supposed to be working 15 hours a week - that's what the job was for.

I know I said I don't have any commitments, but I have a life!! DOn't know what to do! :sigh:

Heya lovely ladies :)

Hope everyone is ok :)
Bella and Stacy looks like youve had a fab weekend on here having a good old natter :( Im sorry I missed out been at work bleugh.....

Weigh in day today..... 3lbs more off which is positive! :) 1lb away from 1st off although, once again (as every day i suppose) but especially weigh in day.... im fighting the urge to binge :(
have just eaten my crackerbread with tuna for lunch.... thats it now til dinner.....
:( am day dreaming about big fat lasagne and chips.... and cakes.... and chocolate.....

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I am going to lurk on here all afternoon to keep myself away from the kitchen!

Hope everyone is doing ok!! :) xxx

Heya lovely ladies :)

Hope everyone is ok :)
Bella and Stacy looks like youve had a fab weekend on here having a good old natter :( Im sorry I missed out been at work bleugh.....

Weigh in day today..... 3lbs more off which is positive! :) 1lb away from 1st off although, once again (as every day i suppose) but especially weigh in day.... im fighting the urge to binge :(
have just eaten my crackerbread with tuna for lunch.... thats it now til dinner.....
:( am day dreaming about big fat lasagne and chips.... and cakes.... and chocolate.....

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I am going to lurk on here all afternoon to keep myself away from the kitchen!

Hope everyone is doing ok!! :) xxx

Hi cinders, yeah just been having a blether over the weekend :) But I probably won't get on much from next week! Told work I could do all next week and the week after, but only my planned 3 days this week. I just need to think of the money.....lol

Well done on losing 3lbs! Fab stuff! :D

It's a good idea to browse around here to keep your mind off the food! :) xx

Thank you stacy :)

eeeeek.... noooooo that sounds like too much work and no play! Although oggling lovely men buying kilts would be fun!
just think of the extra pennies :)

:)

Im just going to try and keep thinking about that 1lb away from 1st loss I am.... and got to get back down into the 13s.....

xx

Back