Miss Kassy Getting Sassy (Re-Start)

Just had a little rummage thru my wardrobe, tried a few bits on. Grrrr :-( now im pissed off!!! :-( stuff in there should fit and it doesnt, and prob wont in the next 3 weeks...

Sod it. I'll have to go shopping for new holiday clothes :).

Stopped me thinking abt lasagne tho!

Xx

Just been figuring out what I would earn for doing the extra days and will be very good news for my credit card bill!!! lol So I'll keep focussing on that! :D

You will get that 1lb and more off next week cinderz! :) Think positive :)

Aw cinderz, try not to be disheartened by the clothes :( Clothes are a bugger - well I personally think so! But hey, you get a shopping trip out of it, and that's never a bad thing!! xx

Hey girlies!

Stacy - I say take the hours while you can. It's only for a few weeks and think of the money you can put towards college...or new clothes! ;)

Cinderz - how are you? Hope you had a good weekend. WELL DONE on your 3lb loss that's fantastic and don't worry about the clothes situation, you'll get there, and they way you're going, I bet in 3 weeks they will feel great on you!

I've had a very busy day at work but started my training this evening and walked my 3 miles in just under an hour. Took a bit longer than I thought but wore my new boots for the first time and they felt a bit heavy on my feet so need to get used to them!

Hope you're having a nice evening xxXXxx

p.s does anyone know of a good short term detox? xx

Bella - you are right. The money is a big bonus! :) But afraid I need to get my credit card paid off before I can think of shopping! lol

Well done on getting your 3 miles today! I haven't managed to do mine today cos it's been pretty crazy! But tomorrow I will for sure!

afraid I don't know anything about detox diets! But hopefully someone will be along soon that can give you some advice on them xxx

Hi bella hunny,

Gosh I hopeso, hope I can stay on track to get those inches down a little bit more! Im ok, just need to avoid those bad carbs and sugar (my loves in life lol)

Wow, coming home from work and walking 3 miles!!! Go you!!! Thts fab, having the motivation and energy to do that!!!

Ergh stacy, damn creditcards know the feeling. Make sure you treat yourself a little bit though after all that extra work!!

Night night ladies

Xx

You can do it girlie, just stay focused and it will happen!

I was quite proud of my walking efforts I have to admit. Same again tonight which I know will be hard coz Tuesdays is my busiest day at work and always come home feeling shattered so need to be focused!

Gosh I'm up so early. What's that about? Lol

Stacy - good idea to get the credit card paid off first....that's the main reason why I need another job!! :(

Well today I'm going to try and be really really good with my diet. Have got LOTS of fruit to take to work with me and going to make sure I drink lots of water and green tea....I can't wait!!!!!

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using MiniMins

Last edited:
Hi bella hunny,

Gosh I hopeso, hope I can stay on track to get those inches down a little bit more! Im ok, just need to avoid those bad carbs and sugar (my loves in life lol)

Wow, coming home from work and walking 3 miles!!! Go you!!! Thts fab, having the motivation and energy to do that!!!

Ergh stacy, damn creditcards know the feeling. Make sure you treat yourself a little bit though after all that extra work!!

Night night ladies

Xx

Nite Nite, Cinderz, sleep well! :)

Well today is going well, busy at work, but have managed to be sooo good so far. Breakfast was banana and vanilla onken yogurt and mug of green tea. Cup of coffee with 1 sugar (ok, so maybe that was a bit naughty!) mid morning, and just had lunch: 4 Ryvita's with laughing cow cheese and chopped yellow peppers, Small bowl of defosted mixed berries (quite bitter to be honest!) and a shape yogurt! Have got a punnet of cherries to much on later too, although I doubt I'll eat them all coz all the pips do my head it! Oh, I also have 2 apples to get through too! just about to drink my second mug of geen tea now and have also had loads of water too (and lots of toilet stops!) Not sure what dinner will be this evening. Probably Jacket potato and beans, but that's not appealing to me as much as a fish finger sarnie which I'm craving! lol xxXXxx

Cinderz - you can do it! :) Just believe in yourself x

Bella - Sounds like a good day today! Hope work is going alright?

I'm back at work tomorrow and hoping it goes ok! Going to start getting lunch ready soon - not quite sure what I will have yet. Most likely it'll be a tuna sandwich! lol

Wow :) bella!! Your day sounds so healthy!! thats ace!! with that and walking you're well away!

No idea how i managed to post that message twice, at two different times, I was doing it from the app on my phone. Stupid phone!!

Well, I am sitting here trying to resist the urge to have an indian! I reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally want a massive curry and naan bread.... mmmmm
All i have had today is ready-brek and an apple for breakfast this morning, missed lunch because was at uni and the lectures were at stupid times....

Am waiting for OH to get home from work to see what he wants for dinner... I should be good and have stirfry but wowowow.... curry....

I will try not to mention curry when I ask him what he fancies... coz if he says he feels like that.... My willpower will be out the door and so will I to get a curry! :(

NEED to get below 14st this week... so curry is NOT the answer...

maybe beans on toast.... thats healthier, but more carby than I would like... but if it stops a binge then so be it!!

What is everyone else having for dinner tonight? xx

thanks cinderz! Day 2 walk done after work and feel really good for it now. Did you resist the curry urge or did you cave in?! lol I went to the shop earlier to get a few bits and resisted the urge to buy any chocolates, biscuits and pasties like I have been doing lately. I think maybe all this fresh air is doing me some good! Had a stir fry for dinner and have to say, was craving chocolate afterwards but had a yogurt instead and no longer feel the need for it! woop woop!

Stacy - work is ok, just very stressful at the moment. Have been trying my hardest to get another job but not having any luck! :( Oh well, won't give up! How was your tuna sandwich?! lol

Morning ladies! I'm just on my way to work. Parking my car at the bottom of the road and walking up. Takes about 20 minutes, so pretty pleased with myself :) got tuna sandwich and a cereal bar for munching on today-quite boring I know!

Going to friends tonight to watch the first part of the HP film since we're seeing the new one on Friday. Looking forward to seeing how it all ends since I've not read the books! Xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Eeek stacy, youve not read the books?! Watch out for everyone talking about it theyll spoil the end for u!!
Hope you have a nice eve, we r organising a film night with a few girls but I keep putting it off, films mean naughty food and wine! Not gonna cave yet!

Well done bella! More walking :) I resisted the curry (phew!) we went out for a wander and a couple drinks when OH finished his shift, we were looking at menus and contemplating eating out :-o but resisted that too, drank soda water!! And came home and had wholemeal toast with beans and a little sprinkling of cheese (my treat for avoiding curry).

I havent eaten yet today, need to organise myself and go healthy food shopping!

Hope everyone has a great day!

Where is miss kassy???xx

cinderz, i was going to ask the same thing. Where IS Kassy? I hope she's ok??

Well done both of your for being good. cinderz, good call resisting the curry and having beans on toast instead - that takes a lot of willpower so admire you for doing it! :) Stacy, well done on the walking, keep it up and enjoy HP tonight! i haven't seen any of them or read any of the books...think I might have to get involved! lol

Have any of you heard of the movie Holes? It's a disney one but apparently is really good. I've borrowed it from someone at work so going to watch that over the weekend.

Did my walk this morning as still have wed evening commitments with my bessy mate to do legs, bums and tums at the gym til my membership goes on hold so can't let her down! Managed 2.16 miles in 38mis and burnt 272kcals! woop woop!

Have been soooo good again today too. Fruit and yogurt for brekkie with a cup of green tea, coffee with 1 sugar mid morning and same lunch as yesterday again except I had red pepper instead of yellow! Ooooh, I'm such a rebel! lol Going to have jacket potato and beans for dinner with a couple of WW sausages! Yum!

Don't forget girls, drink your water! xxXXxx

Oh wow bella thats another really healthy day!! And walking and exercise class in the same day whoa!! Thats amazing!!!
Do you walk with a pedometer to tell u how far, cals etc or work it out afterwards?

Ive felt knackered today just like im having to drag my legs and feet around! But then I have only just eaten so tht prob not helped. Ive just had stirfried beef and veg, and taken myself bk to bed for a nap!! :-S.

Went shopping earlier to get some bits for hols, am a bit miffed with clothes sizes, had to get linen trousers in an 18, no stretch lol! But they r loose need to pull the drawstring tight, but the 16 wont even go over my hips! Why such a massive difference! And same store I bought a top and a cotton/linen maxi, size 14! Am I just a weird shape?! Oh well, something to work towards.
What yoghurt do u have for breakfast bella, I want to start eating it again for breakfast with fruit but low fat yog just turns my stomach now for some reason. Might try honey in it maybe.

Hope everyones ok, and hope miss kassy is ok and comes back soon!!

xx

Thanks Cinderz. The funny thing though is my mate wasn't even at the class tonight in the end! lol Oh well, I still did it so feel really good for my 2 rounds of exercise today! I don't have a pedometer, but have an app on my phone called endomondo which records the distance, time taken and calories burnt during each session.

Did you see Day Break this morning? They were talking about how how a size 16 in shop is more like a size 14 in another. They even had 2 different skirts as an example and both were a size 12 and one of them was about an inch smaller, so don't get phased about your shopping trip!

I have Fat Free Vanilla Onken yogurt for breakfast. I get the big tubs and put a couple of spoons on my fruit. I prefer it so much more to the muller lights because I think you can taste the sweetner too much in them. I also have the shape zero yohurts which are lush too!

I think we all need to shout out to Kassy. Hopefully if we're loud enough, she'll hear us and come back! xxx

ewwww I know what you mean about sweetener taste and muller light. Yuk!!

Oooo no i missed daybreak this morning... but yeah, i dont know what they are doing! Stupid clothes sizes!!

Oooo I might try and find some of that onken yoghurt.... lol I remember having onken yoghurts as a kid, the UFO ones :) yummy yum yum!

Glad youre feeling good after your very very healthy day! Exercise does make you feel so much better... and I know this from experience yet here i am sat on my fat bum on the sofa!

argh, I must get sorted over the summer while im off from uni need to exercise and get a healthy routine going otherwise ill never have the stamina to get thru my final year!

Hope you're having a nice eve Bella! im sat here trying to avoid cake.... my own fault for being hungry though, I might have a banana soon if it gets too much!

Come on Kassy! Where are you!!!!!!!!!!!!! xx

Yeah it was quite interested but they had that annoying American who's on Gok's roadshow on it and all she kept on focusing on was designer clothes and everyone else was talking about the high street so it was a bit conflicting!

I've never tried the Onken UFO yogurts, but LOVE the fat free ones. Just make sure you get these ones - they only have them in Vanilla and Strawberry - all the others a quite high in calories.

I'm feeling very tired now and my legs are aching too. Am walking with my mum tomorrow evening so looking forward to that.

When do you brek up for summer? Don't stress youself out too much about no exercising. You have the holidays to concentrate on that. Finish your exams and coursework (if you have any!) and then focus on the fitness side. Even if you do walking you'll feel so much better. I really think being out in the fresh air is what's helping so maybe look at doing that.

I'm having a great evening - just watched a double bill of the glee project on Sky 1 - I love it so much! Really wish I was in it!! lol Have you stayed away from the cake?! lol xx

p.s I've put an Ad in all the papers tomorrow appealing for Kassy to come back! Hope she sees it! xx

Back