My Diary - 2013

Puppy update... Vet said he has either pnuemonia.. or lung worm.. I'm going with pnnuemonia as he's up to date on his worming treatment and gets it monthly so its stronger affect... He gave him another injection, steroids and an anti bioitic and he's to go back on Saturday.. he's to be kept indoors and no walks!!

Aw bless him. Lungworms horrid and not all over the counter meds stop that. Good that you're getting it sorted.

Aw bless him. Lungworms horrid and not all over the counter meds stop that. Good that you're getting it sorted.
No we get his worming and flea treatment at the vets each month as its only available on prescription (over here!).. Its a little more expensive and more frequent but glad we do now!! He gets it the 4th of each month so nearly time again.. But I think I'll wait Monday to bring him over to get it.. Give him a few days to recover..

Hey Hun just catching up on things, poor stringer you must if been so worried hopefully with all the meds he will be all sorted.
1/2 on is nothing Hun bring on the new week xx

HELP... OK so I just had a Mullerlight Fat Free Vanilla sprinkled with Dark Chocolate yoghurt.. the pot is 165g.. Is it still free??
The SW online thingy says 100g pot is free.. So is the 165g still free.. Or should I syn the bigger pot?? There's no way of doubling the portion or anything on the site so I'm confused....

HELP... OK so I just had a Mullerlight Fat Free Vanilla sprinkled with Dark Chocolate yoghurt.. the pot is 165g.. Is it still free??
The SW online thingy says 100g pot is free.. So is the 165g still free.. Or should I syn the bigger pot?? There's no way of doubling the portion or anything on the site so I'm confused....

The whole pots free Hun xxx

The whole pots free Hun xxx

Oh great.. Thanks Tano.. Was worried if I doubled the weight given on the website I should syn it.. really need to stop thinking the WW way..
How are you? Hope all is well with you? x

Oh great.. Thanks Tano.. Was worried if I doubled the weight given on the website I should syn it.. really need to stop thinking the WW way..
How are you? Hope all is well with you? x

I'm good thanks Hun, need to catch up on diaries! Just been mad busy!!! Don't get time to stop! Hope you're well xxx

I'm good thanks Hun, need to catch up on diaries! Just been mad busy!!! Don't get time to stop! Hope you're well xxx
Am good thanks.. Have moved back home now so back in control of my meals and my diet.. Was up a half on Tuesday night so working to get that back off with a couple more off hopefully :)

No we get his worming and flea treatment at the vets each month as its only available on prescription (over here!).. Its a little more expensive and more frequent but glad we do now!! He gets it the 4th of each month so nearly time again.. But I think I'll wait Monday to bring him over to get it.. Give him a few days to recover..

That's cool then it won't be that. :) hope he's bounced back and driving you mad. Doug's rolled in something gross and is seriously stinking but I can't bath him until he's had his stitches out Monday. I don't know what to do. I mean really stinking!!!

Aw glad stringer is feeling better. :) Hope he continues to improve over weekend. :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

That's cool then it won't be that. :) hope he's bounced back and driving you mad. Doug's rolled in something gross and is seriously stinking but I can't bath him until he's had his stitches out Monday. I don't know what to do. I mean really stinking!!!

Out pet store gas doggy deodorant!!! It's baby powder scent!!! An idea????

image-2705902499.jpg

Stringer says thanks for all the well wishes.......

Aw he's too cute! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Out pet store gas doggy deodorant!!! It's baby powder scent!!! An idea????

Problem is he's got skin allergies at the mo so don't wanna use anything on him yet till I get results back of skin test. That deodorant sounds lush tho, I'd love it if he smelt like baby:)

Problem is he's got skin allergies at the mo so don't wanna use anything on him yet till I get results back of skin test. That deodorant sounds lush tho, I'd love it if he smelt like baby:)
Ha ha.. I was tempted to get it.. But at €6.50 I said I'll use me own.. Lol.. Just kidding... :D

Back