My Diary - 2013

Morning. Happy Saturday.

Plumber is due now to start the big renovation. He's taking the boiler from the kitchen n moving it to the bedroom. Yen the digger will b here Monday to start knocking down the kitchen. Will take sum pix today of how it all looks now. So u can see the diff when it's done.

Waaaaaaaa... I just weighed myself n I'm into the 11's..... I have not seen the 11st mark on a scales in over 10 years.....
Thank U guys. I honestly would not have stuck with this weight loss lark without every last one of u

Very scary about that poor woman who was raped, god love her! Unreal the amount of evil in the world...

Well done on getting into the 11s hon, I remember being overjoyed when I did too - it's a great feeling! You've done fab :) xXx

Very scary about that poor woman who was raped, god love her! Unreal the amount of evil in the world...

Well done on getting into the 11s hon, I remember being overjoyed when I did too - it's a great feeling! You've done fab :) xXx

Woo hoo delighted for you to see 11 something. New house new you :)

Thanks ladies. Was chuffed. Only barely there but there nonetheless :)
Plumbers here.... Eeek

Barely there is still there hon - go you!! You're my skinny little dubchick!

Plumber - What's the plumber doing for ya's? X

Barely there is still there hon - go you!! You're my skinny little dubchick!

Plumber - What's the plumber doing for ya's? X

The boiler for our heating was in the kitchen extension. So we need that moved so we can start demolishing it :)
He's also plumbing in our washing machine n sink in the dining room(temp kitchen)

Wow well done you girl for getting into the 11's im mega proud of you xx

Puppy on his new bed ;)

image-2608619653.jpg

We brought Doug a new bed yesterday and funnily enough it's probably bigger than Stringers. We were sick of buying him smaller bigger beds. He's been through quite a few coz he keeps outgrowing them and he manages to stretch himself massive plus the huge bed we did buy was half the price of smaller ones????? so hopefully problem solved.

A huge congrats on gettin ginto the 11's. Well done you are doing great and even closer to target :) I only gave sw a few days but couldnt get my head around it so back at ww will following sw diaries so that might eventually get my head around things. Keep up the good work x

A huge congrats on gettin ginto the 11's. Well done you are doing great and even closer to target :) I only gave sw a few days but couldnt get my head around it so back at ww will following sw diaries so that might eventually get my head around things. Keep up the good work x

Its very hard to get yer head around everything.. I found a thread on here that explained it in plain n simple english which is how I done it.. Otherwise I wreckon I'd hve been back to WW.. But I doubt now I'll ever go back to WW ways.. I loved WW and can't recommend it enough.. But I love SW now..
Thanks for the congratz.. Tho I wreckon I've jumped back into the 12's after I had a chinese lastnight.. Only 5 syns mind you so on plan.. I'll be well into my 11's soon.. Come my official Minimins WI on Friday I will be 11st something... Seeing it, even tho it was barely scratching the 11's surface, gave me determination to get down to my goal.. Can't believe how quickly its coming.. :)

Hope you're well? x

Its very hard to get yer head around everything.. I found a thread on here that explained it in plain n simple english which is how I done it.. Otherwise I wreckon I'd hve been back to WW.. But I doubt now I'll ever go back to WW ways.. I loved WW and can't recommend it enough.. But I love SW now..
Thanks for the congratz.. Tho I wreckon I've jumped back into the 12's after I had a chinese lastnight.. Only 5 syns mind you so on plan.. I'll be well into my 11's soon.. Come my official Minimins WI on Friday I will be 11st something... Seeing it, even tho it was barely scratching the 11's surface, gave me determination to get down to my goal.. Can't believe how quickly its coming.. :)

Hope you're well? x

you have the right frame of mind that I need lol I'm doing good if I could only get my head around loosing weight again i'd be top just can't decide between the 2 clubs. I WI on Wed want 2-3 lb off but don't think I will get that stuck to plan all week didnt go over will see what Wed brings but battling with hunger:break_diet: how all with you? x

you have the right frame of mind that I need lol I'm doing good if I could only get my head around loosing weight again i'd be top just can't decide between the 2 clubs. I WI on Wed want 2-3 lb off but don't think I will get that stuck to plan all week didnt go over will see what Wed brings but battling with hunger:break_diet: how all with you? x
If you've stuck to plan you should get a good loss.. I sometimes find when I'm 100% on plan I feel bloated/fat but they're the weeks I'd get a good loss.. Coz I'm eating all the right foods and keeping full on F&V instead of using my PP on goodies and thinking "oh well I've been within allowance so I'm on plan" Which technically I am.. Btu obviously the PP are intended to be used on sensible food choices.. Not many choc bard can I eat within allowanace.. You know?! I'm sure you'll do fine...

All is good.. Spent yesterday pulling out presses and sink units etc from the extension to get it ready for the lads today to start knocking.. So house was a TIP yesterday and we got take away.. I had chicken with mushrooms and boiled rice.. So only 5 syns.. So altho bold, still kept it quite good.. Apart from that been on plan all week.. Not hopeful for tomoro tho... Feeling pure bloated from the chinese last night.. White rice doesn't agree with me!! And only had WI on Thursday last week so its not a full week.. But hey ho.. I shall grin n bear it :)

If you've stuck to plan you should get a good loss.. I sometimes find when I'm 100% on plan I feel bloated/fat but they're the weeks I'd get a good loss.. Coz I'm eating all the right foods and keeping full on F&V instead of using my PP on goodies and thinking "oh well I've been within allowance so I'm on plan" Which technically I am.. Btu obviously the PP are intended to be used on sensible food choices.. Not many choc bard can I eat within allowanace.. You know?! I'm sure you'll do fine...

All is good.. Spent yesterday pulling out presses and sink units etc from the extension to get it ready for the lads today to start knocking.. So house was a TIP yesterday and we got take away.. I had chicken with mushrooms and boiled rice.. So only 5 syns.. So altho bold, still kept it quite good.. Apart from that been on plan all week.. Not hopeful for tomoro tho... Feeling pure bloated from the chinese last night.. White rice doesn't agree with me!! And only had WI on Thursday last week so its not a full week.. But hey ho.. I shall grin n bear it :)

I remember when I used to do SW I used to order the chinese but not get rice, then put on a bag of wholegrain stuff while I was getting sorted, meant I could stay on plan and white rice wouldn't irritate my IBS.

I'd say you'll still have a great loss this week, SW really seems to suit you down to the ground!

You were very busy yesterday. The chinese sounds lovely. Hoepfully you will have a loss tomorrow you havn't been bold :) do you have a treat after weigh in? x

Back