My Diary - 2013

I remember when I used to do SW I used to order the chinese but not get rice, then put on a bag of wholegrain stuff while I was getting sorted, meant I could stay on plan and white rice wouldn't irritate my IBS.

I'd say you'll still have a great loss this week, SW really seems to suit you down to the ground!
Never thought of that actually Laura.. I cud always get chips with my meal (chicken n mushrooms comes with either chips or rice) and give them to Jono.. Good idea :) Will defo be stealing that coz I feel pants today :(

You were very busy yesterday. The chinese sounds lovely. Hoepfully you will have a loss tomorrow you havn't been bold :) do you have a treat after weigh in? x
Oh was so much fun.. I love DIY and demolishing stuff was great craic.. I was removing doors, taking apart sinks, baths, toilets... Then lifting and carrying.. So hopefully burnt a few calories towards the take away :)

I actually don't have a treat anymore after WI funnily enough.. I used to when I was doing WW but now I'm having all the dinners I want without thinking "i'm not spending that many PP on that!" as I can adapt almost all recipes to being NO syn or low syn..
Saying that I would have the odd bag of crisps or few squares of chocolate.. But i'd take them out of my daily syn allowance..

View from my bathroom window... BYE BYE KITCHEN :)
DSCF3442 (2).jpg

Eeeekkkkkk I'd be having panic attacks if that was my house. I hate mess, especially building mess.xxx

Ha ha Tracy I'm dead excited for the end result :)
Although am loving the big back garden we've got now. Think I might change the dining room back to a kitchen :) lol

I think mayb we are all scared incase u ask us 2 come n home clear ur kitchen away lol

LMAO... No no.. You're all safe.. Should all have been taken away by time I get home today :) Dumper truck thing was due to come today with a grabber attached to do all the hard work :)
Will post a new pic later of my front and back gardens if its gone... :)

I'm here still no one ever comments on my diary :( it is quiet how are you doing?
:( Yea not too bad.. Was up 1pound on Tuesday but I had stupidly worn wedges to my WI n usually I wear flat ballarina shoes... And I'd had a chinese Sunday night so not too miffed.. Will see what tomoro's WI brings.. Not too hopeful TBH..
Having a sh1t week.. So stressed out with everything.. Mainly Jono being a lazy messy untidy BEEP!!! Like, I get the house is not gona be clean... But we can do our best to keep it clean as possible and TIDY!! Walking into the spar bedroom (where my wardrobe is!) is like an assault course!
SO yesterday I had brekkie n lunch but no dinner... Unlike most when I'm stressed out I can't eat.. My stomach goes into a knot and I feel sick.. So not much intake yesterday...
But.. today is a new day.. And I'm prepared.. So should be OK... :)
I'm grand Frances, keeping myself busy.
Hope the garden is all cleared out when you get home
Nope not all cleared.. In fact, there's MORE than in the above pic.. But some of it has been taken away..
HA.. That doesn't make sense to you now.. ha.. The pic I posted wasn't all the rubble.. There was double that amount.. Some has been taken away but there's still a good bit more than what was in the pic..
But they're flying along with it.. Foundations were being laid yesterday!! They only started pulling the old kitchen on Monday!!! Think they're ordered bricks today so its all go go go...

Omg that's given me a panic attack. How's it going?
See above.. Lol..
Hope you're well doll? xxx

Morning hun

glad to hear the house is coming along well!! they seem to be fast workers which is great news!!!! dw about the 1lb ..... like you said you had chinese etc so im sure that will be off for your WI tomorrow!!

What have you got planned for the weekend?! xxx

Morning hun

glad to hear the house is coming along well!! they seem to be fast workers which is great news!!!! dw about the 1lb ..... like you said you had chinese etc so im sure that will be off for your WI tomorrow!!

What have you got planned for the weekend?! xxx
Yea they're flying it.. His brother is the builder, and he's brought in a friend so they're not gona mess us about.. They've been staying later as well this week as we've hired diggers for them so they're getting as much as they can done with them before they've to go back..
The plumber on the other hand isn't so efficient and is doing my NUT!!! He's my cousin so can't even tell him to feck off n get someone else.. So not very happy about that!! But heyho.. We'll get thru it!!
The weekend I was informed last night will be building our wardrobes!!! Swear I've turned into a handyman since buying this house..
Last weekend was dismantling a bathroom suite and shifting household rubbish.. This weekend I'll be a carpenter.. Wonder what next weekend will bring.. I'll probably be laying bricks!!!!!

What did you have from the chinese? you know chinese isnt that bad on syns... it is normally my choice of takeaway now lol x
I wasn't bad really.. I had chicken with mushroom (5syns) and boiled rice (FREE).. But pure bloated from it coz it was white rice.. I can't eat white carbs as I have IBS and it irritates my system...

:( Yea not too bad.. Was up 1pound on Tuesday but I had stupidly worn wedges to my WI n usually I wear flat ballarina shoes... And I'd had a chinese Sunday night so not too miffed.. Will see what tomoro's WI brings.. Not too hopeful TBH..
Having a sh1t week.. So stressed out with everything.. Mainly Jono being a lazy messy untidy BEEP!!! Like, I get the house is not gona be clean... But we can do our best to keep it clean as possible and TIDY!! Walking into the spar bedroom (where my wardrobe is!) is like an assault course!
SO yesterday I had brekkie n lunch but no dinner... Unlike most when I'm stressed out I can't eat.. My stomach goes into a knot and I feel sick.. So not much intake yesterday...
But.. today is a new day.. And I'm prepared.. So should be OK... :)

Nope not all cleared.. In fact, there's MORE than in the above pic.. But some of it has been taken away..
HA.. That doesn't make sense to you now.. ha.. The pic I posted wasn't all the rubble.. There was double that amount.. Some has been taken away but there's still a good bit more than what was in the pic..
But they're flying along with it.. Foundations were being laid yesterday!! They only started pulling the old kitchen on Monday!!! Think they're ordered bricks today so its all go go go...

See above.. Lol..
Hope you're well doll? xxx

I'm really worried about moving in with my bf end of the year as he's never left home!!

Back