Ollies Diary-Post LT Randomness

Aww thanks honey!! :) nice of u! lol my inner darker thoughts haven't come out yet and thats what I dont wanna release on everyone!! hehe

:eek:;):D...best get prepared then eh? Hope you feel warmer soon :gen125:

Aww thanks honey!! :) nice of u! lol my inner darker thoughts haven't come out yet and thats what I dont wanna release on everyone!! hehe

Hey your cheatin! diaries are for ramblings, meltdowns, deepest darkest or lightest funnies ;)

Keep posting mister :p

Just wanted to wish you all the luck in the world today Ollie for your weigh-in!
Hope you can get out of that hectic sounding workplace to go to the pharmacy!
(your hours sound desperate!) :eek:
If anyone's opening a book on you, I'm betting on 12lbs plus. Fingers crossed for you Hun. xxxx :fingerscrossed:

Just wanted to wish you all the luck in the world today Ollie for your weigh-in!
Hope you can get out of that hectic sounding workplace to go to the pharmacy!
(your hours sound desperate!) :eek:
If anyone's opening a book on you, I'm betting on 12lbs plus. Fingers crossed for you Hun. xxxx :fingerscrossed:

heheh, I'll collect the money if you want!!

thank you though.. :0) Hope it goes well.. One hell of a week! x

Well, After 6 full days and a mans shake (1 pint) today and from reading when or when not to get weighed in on Yasmines Thread I think I shouldnt of gotten weighed in till tomorrow morning but I did it today and will be every tuesday at 9 from now on.

I have lost 12 lbs which I'm happy enough with. I thought it might hit the 13/14 but prob would have if I wasnt wearing such heavy clothes and drank a pint just before going in but thats all stupid talk cos it doesnt really matter, what matters is I'm heading in the right direction which Im pleased with.

Onwards and downwards.. chemist gave me a free flapjack to see if I like them.. Would suit me if I did cos I dont want to and won't bring shakes to work...

Fantastic news, well done. A great start which i am sure makes it all worthwhile. Keep up the good work.

Its a blooming good start and ya worked so hard as well, seriously ya should write a book after this, your diary is great and love hearing about all your stories!! Its like living with ya but not...great!! Maybe ya are ready for that human contact after all....lol

Fantastic news, well done. A great start which i am sure makes it all worthwhile. Keep up the good work.

Thanks Lippy! I'm not over the moon but pleased enough with it. All going well with u?

Its a blooming good start and ya worked so hard as well, seriously ya should write a book after this, your diary is great and love hearing about all your stories!! Its like living with ya but not...great!! Maybe ya are ready for that human contact after all....lol

Awww thanks, ur very sweet.. lol the balcony is always open to you and yours! as for the human contact... hmmmm, its a big step!

hey there, well done for a fabulous loss :) Onwards and downwards as they say!

hehehe about the flapjack.....good luck mate, you're gonna need it!

Thanks Lippy! I'm not over the moon but pleased enough with it. All going well with u?

You should be over the moon - you weighed in a day early, you were wearing heavy clothes and had some liquid just before...it does all add up but as you say it will even out over time and lets face it we are in this for the long haul.

I am ok but this is really hard!! Staying focused although my sleep patterns are a bit all over the place at the moment...

You should be over the moon - you weighed in a day early, you were wearing heavy clothes and had some liquid just before...it does all add up but as you say it will even out over time and lets face it we are in this for the long haul.

I am ok but this is really hard!! Staying focused although my sleep patterns are a bit all over the place at the moment...

Thanks Lippy...
Yea its really hard but why give in is my attitude.. its hard running for a mile for me, its hard going shoping for me..

I'll do this hard thing once and so many other things will then be easy!

Meh I dont know.. was certain the extra bit Im doing, the cut down on shakes etc would make a slight difference.. Im happy with it don't get me wrong.. its great but I just thought going 110% would give losses of 110%..

As your exercising alot as well, just watch ya dont put yourself into starvation mode, its usually not recommended doing anything the first week. The first week is always just losing alot of water though and after that ya will be starting to burn fat. Look on the bright side at least its 12lbs off rather than on but I can understand where ya are coming from. As someone else said it really depends as well on what ya were wearing as it could be a stone rather than 12lbs taking 2lbs into consideration for your clothing and ya did have a shake before ya went to work as well. Chins up babe

As your exercising alot as well, just watch ya dont put yourself into starvation mode, its usually not recommended doing anything the first week. The first week is always just losing alot of water though and after that ya will be starting to burn fat. Look on the bright side at least its 12lbs off rather than on but I can understand where ya are coming from. As someone else said it really depends as well on what ya were wearing as it could be a stone rather than 12lbs taking 2lbs into consideration for your clothing and ya did have a shake before ya went to work as well. Chins up babe

Thanks.. You're right... Guess Ill have to watch myself.. maybe keep the exercise going and go back up to the recommended 4 ladies portions.. Stick with the rules maybe! :eek:)

Back