Ollies Diary-Post LT Randomness

I havent got the dress as yet but heading next week as I need to get it sorted now, the pharmacist said to get it one dress smaller just incase!! I have 9 weeks left now to the wedding so I am going to do my darn hardest to get there at least 2 stone lighter!!

Ah bless ya ollie, I could do with someone doing that....lol

Day 5 has started.. still motivated, still enjoying still doing well (well Im doing what it says on the tin), I know there are gonna be down times through this (tomorrow 1st day at work could be), but we I just gotta stick with it.. not for wasting time, wasting fun etc everything Im missing is for a greater reason.. and it will work.. it better work!

Keeping this one short, just after 1st shake of the day and heading out for a walk to Stratford.. 2.8 miles.. and walk back I hope althought did that 2 days ago and struggled for energy.. Think Ketosis is here so I should be ok.. Plenty of tube on the way so should be ok..

Thanks for all best wishes as always.. keeps me going :0)

Day 5 has started.. still motivated, still enjoying still doing well (well Im doing what it says on the tin), I know there are gonna be down times through this (tomorrow 1st day at work could be), but we I just gotta stick with it.. not for wasting time, wasting fun etc everything Im missing is for a greater reason.. and it will work.. it better work!

Keeping this one short, just after 1st shake of the day and heading out for a walk to Stratford.. 2.8 miles.. and walk back I hope althought did that 2 days ago and struggled for energy.. Think Ketosis is here so I should be ok.. Plenty of tube on the way so should be ok..

Thanks for all best wishes as always.. keeps me going :0)

it WILL work - you're doin great :D

stick with it....and well done for adding the walks - great !

Debz x

its good to hear you are in ketosis now - onwards and downwards! (weight wise;))

Thanks all.. Feckin freezing out but just back from trip to Stratford.. Watched Yes Man while there.. good show.. kinda..

Really hungry now tho after all that and passing a gazillion restaurants/chip shops! another2 hours till last shake of the day..

Thanks all.. Feckin freezing out but just back from trip to Stratford.. Watched Yes Man while there.. good show.. kinda..

Really hungry now tho after all that and passing a gazillion restaurants/chip shops! another2 hours till last shake of the day..

nah...you're NOT hungry....you just THINK you are :p

stick with it....keep gluggin the water (or herbal tea cos it's so cold - counts towards water intake)....have a bath, watch a movie, read a book - ANYTHING - just don't eat !!!!!

you're doin great :D

Debz xx

nah...you're NOT hungry....you just THINK you are :p

stick with it....keep gluggin the water (or herbal tea cos it's so cold - counts towards water intake)....have a bath, watch a movie, read a book - ANYTHING - just don't eat !!!!!

you're doin great :D

Debz xx

Lol Debz you're right... won't eat dont worry.. Think I'll have a bath! :) got the radox! hehe

Keep up the good work Ollie...you have done amazing so far and bet you can't wait until WI on Tuesday....good fun post too - thx

Thanks Lippy.. Posts like yours help a lot! :0)

Well another day another pound (or 2 or 3, who knows!) lost.. Day was ok.. hunger pangs a bit but to be expected.. Im ok tho, didnt bother me..

Keeping this short cos its late and way past my bedtime!! hehe..

2 days to WI.. yippeee

Work tomorrow.. not such a yippee, will be a task not eating with usual people for lunch but im sure they'll understand..

I gotta get through this
I gotta get through this
I gotta make it, gonna make, gonna make it through
I'm gotta get through this
I gotta get through this
I gotta take my, gotta take my mind off you (Food!!) hehe

like the acoustic version:
[YOUTUBE]rlKQtVu50Sg[/YOUTUBE]

Well done ya for getting into ketosis!! Glad to hear its going well for ya!!

Are ya back at work tomorrow?

Yea me too I am starting a new position in the hospital so looking forward to it hope I can last through the day with LT. I find work the worst to stick with this diet. I find myself getting weak throughout the day as I am constantly on the go and dont want to keep drinking water and going to the loo all the time so will see how it goes. I am on 8hr shift tomorrow for the first day and then 7 nights, love the nights better!! Gud luck for tomorrow, luking forward to hearing how ya are getting on! Any word from your LT buddy?

Yea me too I am starting a new position in the hospital so looking forward to it hope I can last through the day with LT. I find work the worst to stick with this diet. I find myself getting weak throughout the day as I am constantly on the go and dont want to keep drinking water and going to the loo all the time so will see how it goes. I am on 8hr shift tomorrow for the first day and then 7 nights, love the nights better!! Gud luck for tomorrow, luking forward to hearing how ya are getting on! Any word from your LT buddy?

well best of luck to you to then and be strong!! hope work goes well too!

going to loo isnt the worst, its a break.. hehe..

yea she's getting on great alright.. madly in love lol!

off to sleep.. night night... let me know how u do tomorrow! :0)

Hi Ollie,glad to hear your in ketosis....well done!!! your soon be getting fab results... good luck!!! Caz xx

You can DO this....You're DOING it!!!! ;):D

Tuesday is nearly here...:bliss::bliss::bliss:

Thanks Lippy.. Posts like yours help a lot! :0)

Well another day another pound (or 2 or 3, who knows!) lost.. Day was ok.. hunger pangs a bit but to be expected.. Im ok tho, didnt bother me..

Keeping this short cos its late and way past my bedtime!! hehe..

2 days to WI.. yippeee

Work tomorrow.. not such a yippee, will be a task not eating with usual people for lunch but im sure they'll understand..

I gotta get through this
I gotta get through this
I gotta make it, gonna make, gonna make it through
I'm gotta get through this
I gotta get through this
I gotta take my, gotta take my mind off you (Food!!) hehe

like the acoustic version:
[youtube]rlKQtVu50Sg[/youtube]

haha - very funny. Only one day to WI - well done and best of luck...are you weighing in the morning or later in the day?

Back