Pregnancy and Slimming World

Ooo not long to go x bet your looking forward to the end it so hard being pregnant in the heat x

It's bloody ridiculous I'm sweating buckets my ankles are frigging huge too and sore to walk on! :-( I'm starving and could murder a McDonalds with all the talk of McDonalds :) x

Woohooo exciting :) I'm stuck in the assessment unit again as blood pressure was up before I'm hoping they arnt keeping me in I really don't want to stay in! It's scary listening to all them women in labour! Eeeek x

Ooh no, hope they just induce you all this must be stressful :'( not nice as a first time mummy to be on a labour ward with other ladies in labour....its very scary.

X

I am so hot too...in the living room with the blinds shut and windows and back door open as its the coolest place to be.

Husband still working offered to pick me up chippie tea its just too hot that I really can't be arsed to think about what I want so I said no.

Been in assessment now since 3.45pm I wouldn't mind but it was only a diabetes check up that I was in for! Then had blood pressure taken and wallah the highest it had ever been! They arnt inducing me anytime soon! I'm just waiting in blood results to come back testing for pre-clampsia I think! Then hopefully I can go home I really do not want to stay in again! :-(

Been in assessment now since 3.45pm I wouldn't mind but it was only a diabetes check up that I was in for! Then had blood pressure taken and wallah the highest it had ever been! They arnt inducing me anytime soon! I'm just waiting in blood results to come back testing for pre-clampsia I think! Then hopefully I can go home I really do not want to stay in again! :-(

Poor you :-( sounds like a right pain in the bum. My mate has been in and out as well its not pleasant. Touch wood I have been fine although was told off my midwife today for not going in when noticed lack of movements Sunday....she's been fine since so must of been a quiet day but I don't like to mither

Just had a strong braxton hicks. They are happening every day and during the night....I wonder if I am in slow Labour :)

How do they know if u are or not thou? X

Poor you :-( sounds like a right pain in the bum. My mate has been in and out as well its not pleasant. Touch wood I have been fine although was told off my midwife today for not going in when noticed lack of movements Sunday....she's been fine since so must of been a quiet day but I don't like to mither

Just had a strong braxton hicks. They are happening every day and during the night....I wonder if I am in slow Labour :)

How do they know if u are or not thou? X

They told me I was in slow labour! Which is like stronger braxton hicks I think! Well I'm home now thank god but have to take blood pressure medication now! :( and go back late afternoon tomorrow to have bp checked again then see my consultant Friday it's getting me down really is! :-( x

They told me I was in slow labour! Which is like stronger braxton hicks I think! Well I'm home now thank god but have to take blood pressure medication now! :( and go back late afternoon tomorrow to have bp checked again then see my consultant Friday it's getting me down really is! :-( x
Aww hun lets hope the consultant is more help x

Aww hun lets hope the consultant is more help x

Definitely I'm getting really fed up if its not one thing it's another! And all this back and forth is a nightmare as I live a good 20mins drive away depending on traffic! :/ hope your ok and your hayfever hasn't been too bad today xx

Today has been hell, only managed to get 2 things from my list, maternity pads and a dummy. She engaged twice while i was walking and i had to just stop in the middle of the shopping centre blocking peoples way and walk really slowly until she decided to come back out again and than there was the toilet breaks! Hayfever was crazy today but thankfully feel a lot better now after a shower, never did make it into boots to see that cream you mentioned.
Have your pains increase today or are they same and same frequency x

Today has been hell, only managed to get 2 things from my list, maternity pads and a dummy. She engaged twice while i was walking and i had to just stop in the middle of the shopping centre blocking peoples way and walk really slowly until she decided to come back out again and than there was the toilet breaks! Hayfever was crazy today but thankfully feel a lot better now after a shower, never did make it into boots to see that cream you mentioned.
Have your pains increase today or are they same and same frequency x

Bugger I need to put the dummy in the bag good job you said that! Gosh I know that feeling I end up crippled over walking really slow when mine does that! My pains are pretty much the same they put me on the machines before contractions were showing but only reach 66 what ever that means so still ok yet! I've just taken my first blood pressure tablet and feel rather sickly now! :( think its coz I only took my insulin 15mins ago! Urghhh feel dreadful going to attempt an early night! Ha as if that's going to happen will catch up tomoz :) hope you sleep ok x

Goodluck in trying to sleep, i think its gonna be another bad night for me, its so humid but will try and go to sleep in a bit after my lawn mower research (hubby still hasnt cut the grass as he hasnt brought another mower to replace the one he gave away!) x

Goodluck in trying to sleep, i think its gonna be another bad night for me, its so humid but will try and go to sleep in a bit after my lawn mower research (hubby still hasnt cut the grass as he hasnt brought another mower to replace the one he gave away!) x

Urghhh it's so humid! :-( I've hardly slept again the only time I seem to be able to get a little sleep is usually between 5am and 9am! Ish! This pregnancy insomnia sucks, but I didn't realise it effects upto 2 3rds if pregnant women so at least I'm not alone! Well last night I started on a new higher dose of insulin and my blood pressure medication and Wowzer did I feel grotty and sickly all night long :-( heartburn had been killing me too! But hey HO today is another day so hopefully I will get some sleep now and feel better shortly :) x

Urghhh it's so humid! :-( I've hardly slept again the only time I seem to be able to get a little sleep is usually between 5am and 9am! Ish! This pregnancy insomnia sucks, but I didn't realise it effects upto 2 3rds if pregnant women so at least I'm not alone! Well last night I started on a new higher dose of insulin and my blood pressure medication and Wowzer did I feel grotty and sickly all night long :-( heartburn had been killing me too! But hey HO today is another day so hopefully I will get some sleep now and feel better shortly :) x

The humidity kept me awake most of the night too and when i did fall asleep my youngest daughter woke me up because she was afraid of the fan! X

The humidity kept me awake most of the night too and when i did fall asleep my youngest daughter woke me up because she was afraid of the fan! X

Awwwww what a shame how old is she? I've hardly slept this morning either because the baby has decided to spin round her head is in my ribs my stomach has taken a really weird shape! Agony is not the word she's pressing on everything I'm hoping she spins back pretty soon id rather have the pressure down there I can cope better with that! She's seems like she's back to back with me too because my back is agony and without being crude this is my second trip to the toilet in 3 hours which is not like me at all I'm normally constipated! Having a check up again at 4.30pm today - more blood tests, urine and blood pressure bloody great!!! It's so hot I can't cope :-( xx

OMG seriously need to rant!!! I feel like a right moaning mini but I just don't know how much more I can take! I'm sat here sweating like crazy, itching my eyes, just taken my bloods, taken a blood pressure tablet and now just injecting insulin! Oh and taken an omeprazole for this cronic heart burn! And low and behold diahrea has kicked in! I mean ffs as if I haven't got enough going on!!! my body is mess! My fingers are like sausages my ankles and calfs are ridiculously big and tingly :-( why couldn't I of been one of those who sails through their pregnancy!!! I did so well till I reached 28 wks then things starred increasingly getting worse and more complications started! I am gutted in a why I so want to enjoy these last few days/weeks of freedom but I can't coz I'm so uncomfortable! Boooo rant over! Brew time and porridge me thinks!!! :)

Hey hun I'm sure it won't be long now, a lot of people get diarrhea right before birth they call it a clear out :) I hope baby is here for you soon xx

Hey hun I'm sure it won't be long now, a lot of people get diarrhea right before birth they call it a clear out :) I hope baby is here for you soon xx

Thanks Hun I sure do hope so I just feel exhausted with it all! Really been trying to enjoy the last of my freedom but I just want it over with now I'm sick of either pricking myself, injecting and taking tablets :-( boo! Stupid body! The baby is happy as hell it's my body that isn't coping too well with everything! And today she's breech with is killing me! :( anyway moan over x

Awwwww what a shame how old is she? I've hardly slept this morning either because the baby has decided to spin round her head is in my ribs my stomach has taken a really weird shape! Agony is not the word she's pressing on everything I'm hoping she spins back pretty soon id rather have the pressure down there I can cope better with that! She's seems like she's back to back with me too because my back is agony and without being crude this is my second trip to the toilet in 3 hours which is not like me at all I'm normally constipated! Having a check up again at 4.30pm today - more blood tests, urine and blood pressure bloody great!!! It's so hot I can't cope :-( xx

She's 3, she decided to wake her sister up too (4yrold) for a chat at 4 in the morning! Feel a little better had a nap while hubby looked after kids and the cold shower gave me back some energy which i've started losing again so will probably be in the shower again soon lol.
Aww i hope she's spun around the right way again, naughty baby. My madam doesnt like to spin but at night in bed she switches sides from my left to right and oh boy does it hurt like your saying its like she's pressing and squashing everything in her track! Like Oasis said diarrhea is a good thing and usually happens before labour, with my son i was in the toilet every half an hour so fingers crossed you dont have to suffer for much longer x

She's 3, she decided to wake her sister up too (4yrold) for a chat at 4 in the morning! Feel a little better had a nap while hubby looked after kids and the cold shower gave me back some energy which i've started losing again so will probably be in the shower again soon lol.
Aww i hope she's spun around the right way again, naughty baby. My madam doesnt like to spin but at night in bed she switches sides from my left to right and oh boy does it hurt like your saying its like she's pressing and squashing everything in her track! Like Oasis said diarrhea is a good thing and usually happens before labour, with my son i was in the toilet every half an hour so fingers crossed you dont have to suffer for much longer x

God I hope so! I feel really quite unwell today dizzy, sickly and my backside is burning (tmi, sorry) I feel drunk but without the alcohol!!! Yeah that hurts too from side to side ouch mine does that too! I think my baby is drugged up she's moving a little now but not as much as this morning! I've researched the medication I'm on and there's no side effects to the baby just me! And surprise surprise dizziness and sickness are symptoms so its either that making me feel off or the KFC I scoffed whilst waiting at hospital yesterday! I don't even fancy chocolate which is not like me at all :-( x

Aww hun all those medicines dont sound fun at all. Quite often when your near labour you dont feel like eating or are put off things that you liked before. Keep an eye on baby and phone your hospital if her movements continue to be less than usual. It all sounds like your nearing labour try and rest up hun as much as you can possibly and keep those fluids up x

Back