Pregnancy and Slimming World

Yeah I can feel her back too she does seem quite big my tummy has changed shape dramatically over these past 3-4 wks of say! Yeah it's annoying I have to go in twice a week and wait for an average of 2hours for pretty much 5-15mins which is so annoying! But I'm glad they are supporting me through everything! Although I do wish all was well and I didn't have to bother :) yeah I can't wait for tomorrow! We are going our for dare night tea and cinema to celebrate as we won't get many date nights to start with once she's here screaming the house down ha! X
Lol my tummy sometimes looks like a mountain when she pokes her bum out x
Hope you have a good date night x

Well evening all! Hope your all having a better nights sleep than me :-( boooo! My mind and body are very sleepy but my back and tightening in my stomach have other ideas so I'm sat bouncing on my gym ball in the living room whilst the rest of the house sleeps! In exhausted but hey HO it's just one of those things! I dare say I'll be back in bed in an hour or so once this is less uncomfortable I hope!!!! :) x

Well evening all! Hope your all having a better nights sleep than me :-( boooo! My mind and body are very sleepy but my back and tightening in my stomach have other ideas so I'm sat bouncing on my gym ball in the living room whilst the rest of the house sleeps! In exhausted but hey HO it's just one of those things! I dare say I'll be back in bed in an hour or so once this is less uncomfortable I hope!!!! :) x

Hope you got some sleep x
In all 3 of my pregnancies my husband went back to sleep after i told him i was contracting, in the second one i kicked him awake because i was going through a fast labour and he knew but still decided to go back to sleep while i was in the loo! xxx

Hope you got some sleep x
In all 3 of my pregnancies my husband went back to sleep after i told him i was contracting, in the second one i kicked him awake because i was going through a fast labour and he knew but still decided to go back to sleep while i was in the loo! xxx

Bloody men eh! My fiancé just kept saying get back in bed and rest! But every-time I laid down gosh it was painful! It's like a dull ache constantly like period pains then a sharp pain but again not regular enough or that intense to do anything about it! Going to have to mention it to the consultant today though! Because I'm getting to the stage were I'm that exhausted I won't have the energy to push her out! I managed to get loads of stuff done through the night though just to keep my mind occupied sat doing wedding stuff like ordering our favours and table plans nothing too stressful coz I need to keep blood pressure down so if I get excited it will be back up through the roof again! Urghhh feeling rather grotty again today it's like having a permanent hangover! My eyes are so swollen but that could be hayfever! Anyway moan over I just know that each day is getting me closer to having her so its all good I just need some sleep now and I'm sorted :) hope your ok and slept well! :) x

Bloody men eh! My fiancé just kept saying get back in bed and rest! But every-time I laid down gosh it was painful! It's like a dull ache constantly like period pains then a sharp pain but again not regular enough or that intense to do anything about it! Going to have to mention it to the consultant today though! Because I'm getting to the stage were I'm that exhausted I won't have the energy to push her out! I managed to get loads of stuff done through the night though just to keep my mind occupied sat doing wedding stuff like ordering our favours and table plans nothing too stressful coz I need to keep blood pressure down so if I get excited it will be back up through the roof again! Urghhh feeling rather grotty again today it's like having a permanent hangover! My eyes are so swollen but that could be hayfever! Anyway moan over I just know that each day is getting me closer to having her so its all good I just need some sleep now and I'm sorted :) hope your ok and slept well! :) x

Lol come and rest, if only men could go through labour whether its slow or actual labour pain. Thats how it felt like with my first, after 24 hours i went to hospital and they checked me and told me to go home as i was only in early stages of labour, after a second night of no sleep i phoned them around 4 in the morning and begged them to check me again, when i got in i was still in early stages but they could see i hadnt had any sleep so let me have some pethidine and told me to sleep in the ward. Lets just say it was so loud that i didnt get a wink of sleep with women chatting away on their mobiles and babys crying. After my second pethidine shot i was told to rest and that they would check me and i would have to go home if i was still in early labour and luckily i was 4 cms when they checked so they had to keep me in. I didnt get any sleep until the epidural went in and even than the midwife kept on waking me up lol!
My eyes are horrendous looking thanks to the hayfever and my husband is well annoyed because i make him jump with my sneezes:D I fell asleep through sheer exhaustion last night so feel a lot better now but who knows how tonight will be as i find since my bump has dropped its so uncomfortable to get to sleep as i sleep on my side with half my belly on the bed but as she's down there now she shows her displeasure at being squashed by squirming and kicking! Hope you have a good day registering your wedding and seeing baby x

Toothache is so painful! At this rate I will have no teeth left :-(

mama-bear via phone
Aww are you allowed to use clove oil in pregnancy, thats used to give some temporary relief to my dad x

:mad:I'm so mad right now, cant believe some women. A mummy at nursery is such a cow, i know she had a prob with me but i really hate it when they take this out on kids, Since i fell pregnant she was ok with me until i started showing and than she kinda would just blank me or walk past me quickly even though before she used to be fine with me. I know she wants another baby because she told me and even asked me for tips but her behaviour towards me maybe justified because she is jealous but not the children. Today her daughter and another girl were playing with my daughters and when she saw that she screamed at her daughter to come back even though she was just chatting and her child was is no danger because i had stopped to let them play. Then the other lady her puppet who talks to me normal when she isnt around started calling her daughter back too. Both of them didnt want to go back because their mums were just chatting and would probably bore them. I just started walking off with my daughters who were upset and couldnt understand why they couldnt play with their friends. Before i started walking i did look back at what all the hurry was about and herface said it all, vile woman. This same woman gave me a lecture about doing sw a few months ago when i wasnt even chatting to her!:flamingmad:

Hi all, came to hospital for a scan and to see consultant! Baby is showing quite large, so with my blood pressure and diabetes they are stating induction in an hour or so! I'm on the ward now eeeek

Wow that was quick i thought you were gonna come on and say you were being induced next week! So exciting keep us posted x

I know eeeeeek! I didn't expect to be staying but thought I best bring my bag just incase! So glad I did now! I thought they would send me home so much for date night lol! Not to worry I dare say we'll get chance for all that eventually! I'm just super excited now but abit anxious aswel! My temp is really high got a banging headache so trying me on paracetamols for now! The food is rank in hospitals isn't it! Urghhh feeling rather sicky now!!! X

Aww the food is usually awful and so tasteless, can you not get your otherhalf to make you something and bring it in, i made my husband go back home last time to make me sandwiches, such a shame he actually turned up when i was in full blown labour! Your in the best place now as you have been having it so rough and maybe they can eventually give you something stronger than paracetomol so that you can rest. Have the checked you yet to see if your dilated x

Aww the food is usually awful and so tasteless, can you not get your otherhalf to make you something and bring it in, i made my husband go back home last time to make me sandwiches, such a shame he actually turned up when i was in full blown labour! Your in the best place now as you have been having it so rough and maybe they can eventually give you something stronger than paracetomol so that you can rest. Have the checked you yet to see if your dilated x

Their just doing handover them coming to check me and set me off! So anytime now! He's going to bring me some food tomorrow I've got my jelly babies and lucazades to get me through if needbe but I'm hoping to be able to get some rest :)

Girls I thought Baby Burgess was coming last night....spent all day with period dull aches and 4.30pm stomach cramping every 5 minutes, by 8.15pm they were two minutes but couldn't understand why they were not more painful, rang for advise and told to go in to be monitored.

Turns out I am in the latent phase however could be for hours or days. The two minute cramping did stop but dull ache remained...

Today had dull ache all day and mild cramping has started again from 6.35pm. 3 poos yesterday and 2 today so far. Hoping she's making her way out....slowly but surely I hope :).

Drank pineapple juice, bouncing on ball and having a curry later. :)

Their just doing handover them coming to check me and set me off! So anytime now! He's going to bring me some food tomorrow I've got my jelly babies and lucazades to get me through if needbe but I'm hoping to be able to get some rest :)

Hope it all goes well and you get to hold your little girl soon - x x

Aww i missed this one...so your getting induced? Eeek!! Very exciting, hope all goes well and quick and you have your baby in your arms xx

Yea try and get as much rest as possible, force yourself to sleep if you have too, lol you will need all the energy you can get soon hopefully x

Girls I thought Baby Burgess was coming last night....spent all day with period dull aches and 4.30pm stomach cramping every 5 minutes, by 8.15pm they were two minutes but couldn't understand why they were not more painful, rang for advise and told to go in to be monitored.

Turns out I am in the latent phase however could be for hours or days. The two minute cramping did stop but dull ache remained...

Today had dull ache all day and mild cramping has started again from 6.35pm. 3 poos yesterday and 2 today so far. Hoping she's making her way out....slowly but surely I hope :).

Drank pineapple juice, bouncing on ball and having a curry later. :)

Hope its not too slow for you hun, it seems like baby's are really eager to come out this week x

Good luck slinkyson! I hope you'll be in full labour soon too Laura :)

Ignore that horrible woman safia, she's not worth your time.

I am in so much pain with my tooth/teeth it's unreal. I couldn't eat my dinner & I'm in bed. Wish I didn't get so scared of the dentist :-( I will hunt for clove oil tomorrow. There's not even bonjela in this house!

mama-bear via phone

Back