Pregnancy and Slimming World

Hi lady's I'm happy to report the birth of our daughter PoppyFreitag! She weighed in at 7.2ibs too at 36 weeks! Was born my emergency c section at 12.29am had a really bad time of it! Labour for 15 hours with horrendously painful contractions every 2mins lasting 45seconds! My far the worst pain ever experienced due to the fact she was back to back with me! I managed to get to 8cm and just couldn't do anymore exhausted wasn't the word! So they rushed me in! I just hope I recover ok I'd of prefers to have pushed her our but I was nill by mouth from 8am yesterday! Went into theatre at 12am so I have it my all! Plus the epidural didn't work in me just gas and air!
Anyway I'm just glad she is finally here she's perfect xx

Congratulations huni! Sorry it didn't go as u'd hoped but the important thing is u n Poppy r safe n well! xxx

Yey another baby in the world ;-)

Congratulations on the arrival of Poppy ! X

Hi lady's I'm happy to report the birth of our daughter PoppyFreitag! She weighed in at 7.2ibs too at 36 weeks! Was born my emergency c section at 12.29am had a really bad time of it! Labour for 15 hours with horrendously painful contractions every 2mins lasting 45seconds! My far the worst pain ever experienced due to the fact she was back to back with me! I managed to get to 8cm and just couldn't do anymore exhausted wasn't the word! So they rushed me in! I just hope I recover ok I'd of prefers to have pushed her our but I was nill by mouth from 8am yesterday! Went into theatre at 12am so I have it my all! Plus the epidural didn't work in me just gas and air!

Congratulations! :)

Sent from ARCHOS tablet :)

Been thinking we should start a new thread to carry on once babies have been born....?? As I haven't done one sw day lol however I will need to knuckle down and do it properly but will give myself a couple of weeks post birth because its stressful enough without having to try and prepare meal plans for the day x

Been thinking we should start a new thread to carry on once babies have been born....?? As I haven't done one sw day lol however I will need to knuckle down and do it properly but will give myself a couple of weeks post birth because its stressful enough without having to try and prepare meal plans for the day x

I think that's a fab idea! If I remember the due date list rite it was u, then Safia n then me (apologies if I left any1 out!) so I'v just over 6wks left.... I'd b happy 2 join in wif the thread then as I'm sure it'll help me get back on track SW-wise! :)

Its a really good idea as i think all new mummies are gonna struggle with sw so it will be nice to be able to support each other through the lows and highs after having our babies x

Wow I am second on the list Allimack, its coming round so fast but slow when i'm struggling x

Oh my days I feel massive and really starting to show and my son bless him is fasinated by mummy's huggggggge belly, lol! my feet are starting to kill also and I can't even manage a hrs walking whereas before it was a doddle *sniff, sniff*

Awwwww, congrats to you and your partner. So glad everything turned out well In the end, enjoy your little miracle :D

Oh my days I feel massive and really starting to show and my son bless him is fasinated by mummy's huggggggge belly, lol! my feet are starting to kill also and I can't even manage a hrs walking whereas before it was a doddle *sniff, sniff*
My son is brutal with my tummy, he was biting it today and usually uses it as a footstool! My daughters on the other hand love it and always trying to listen to their sister blowing bubbles in my tummy.
How did your scan go, i'm sure you mentioned you had a scan 2 weeks or so ago x

I'm a nervous wreck & I think baby can feel it. I need to phone dentist in morning & I'm scared stiff. I really don't wana go never mind while pregnant :-( Food hasn't been to plan but I've tried. It's mainly not eating or drinking enough cause it hurts so much.

Apart from my tooth I've a bit of pelvis pain but I'm grand otherwise.

Wasn't in Laura next to have her baby? Mine seems so far away sometimes but as each due date comes by it seems scarily closer.

mama-bear via phone

I'm a nervous wreck & I think baby can feel it. I need to phone dentist in morning & I'm scared stiff. I really don't wana go never mind while pregnant :-( Food hasn't been to plan but I've tried. It's mainly not eating or drinking enough cause it hurts so much.

Wasn't in Laura next to have her baby? Mine seems so far away sometimes but as each due date comes by it seems scarily closer.

mama-bear via phone
I know its hard but you will have to get it over and done with especially as its affecting your pregnancy and eating. Maybe you can tell the dentist how nervous you are and they might be more gentle. I havent been on plan either, i managed a few days last week but it doesnt last lol. I think i will have to be a bit easier on myself because the weight will go with a bit of time and effort after baby is here but i wont get these pregnancy days back. Yea Laura is top of the list now followed by me:eek: x

Oh great baby brain is making me so forgetful, was meant to have ordered my daughter school uniform but totally forgot again, only have till the 1st of july so i gotta write it down somewhere or else there will be trouble come september!

Its a really good idea as i think all new mummies are gonna struggle with sw so it will be nice to be able to support each other through the lows and highs after having our babies x

Wow I am second on the list Allimack, its coming round so fast but slow when i'm struggling x

It's kinda scary how quik we'v gone up the list hun! lol!:eek:

Try 2 get yer feet up as much as poss hun x

mama-bear via phone

Sorry 2 hear yer sufferin hun. I kno yer not keen on the dentist but it'l b worth it if u can get sum relief x

Omg my appointment time is slowly coming round. It'll be a miracle if I can get there as my IBS has kicked off as usual. Miss my immodium when I'm pregnant :-(

I've told the receptionist I'm a nervous patient & I'll be telling the dentist too. I just hope its over quick.

Baby usually stays quiet during the day but is going ballistic today -I think my stress must be showing, poor bump.

Omg my appointment time is slowly coming round. It'll be a miracle if I can get there as my IBS has kicked off as usual. Miss my immodium when I'm pregnant :-(

I've told the receptionist I'm a nervous patient & I'll be telling the dentist too. I just hope its over quick.

Baby usually stays quiet during the day but is going ballistic today -I think my stress must be showing, poor bump.

Aww hun it'll soon be over x
Maybe baby is trying to help you by kicking you mad trying to distract you :) x

Created a new page then, u may have to go to it via website to subscribe. Would love to carry on chatting too all you girls once baby arrives, that's when were going to need the support to try and get back on the SW wagon full time.

Baby Burgess still keeping me waiting, however I think I have had a little bit of a show so hopefully latent phase is still progressing even if at a start/stop pace. 39wks+1 day so at the most if I carry on like this and I end up being induced I have 19 days left :)

X

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-wo...ng/320952-new-mummy-trying-keep-sw-track.html

Created a new page then, u may have to go to it via website to subscribe. Would love to carry on chatting too all you girls once baby arrives, that's when were going to need the support to try and get back on the SW wagon full time.

Baby Burgess still keeping me waiting, however I think I have had a little bit of a show so hopefully latent phase is still progressing even if at a start/stop pace. 39wks+1 day so at the most if I carry on like this and I end up being induced I have 19 days left :)

X

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-wo...ng/320952-new-mummy-trying-keep-sw-track.html

Lots of walking helped me last time but not my first 2 times. I think walking a lot might help me this time too as it literally feels like she will be falling out because she is so low and always grinding down. The plug coming away atleast shows that something is happening x Ooo exciting it could happen at any time now for you x

Back