Sepcific exercises to target.........

Trash

Still fighting
Can anyone tell me any specific kettlebell exercises to target "bra overhang" or back/side fat?

Trash said:
Can anyone tell me any specific kettlebell exercises to target "bra overhang" or back/side fat?

Disco side bends get the side back fat, I think maybe anything that works the shoulders will help back fat x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Disco side bends get the side back fat, I think maybe anything that works the shoulders will help back fat x

Ahh cheers Donzy will look those up on you tube ;)

Wanted to tone up for bikini for my hols in less than 7 weeks :D

Trash said:
I cant find a video of this move anywhere - is it the same as the windmill?

Yep sorry Ryan likes to rename things! "reach for the disco ball" is one of his favourite saying x

Just done fast fat burn workout and the alternative pick ups will prob work lower back fat x

I think you must have diff workout dvd to me - I've got kettlecise for women.

I've just invested in the Kettleworks essenetials today :D

I've googled back fat and kettlebells and came up with the one arm pulls? So going to do 40 of these each night before bed as an extra :D

Regarding you wanting the kettlercise for woman dvd - cheapest i've seen it is £25 which is what i paid on ebay!

Trash said:
I think you must have diff workout dvd to me - I've got kettlecise for women.

I've just invested in the Kettleworks essenetials today :D

I've googled back fat and kettlebells and came up with the one arm pulls? So going to do 40 of these each night before bed as an extra :D

Regarding you wanting the kettlercise for woman dvd - cheapest i've seen it is £25 which is what i paid on ebay!

Oh good u got the kettleworx it is good, yea the fast fat burn is a kettleworx one x

Trash said:
I cant find a video of this move anywhere - is it the same as the windmill?

In the kettlercise DVD it is the side bends.. And the windmills do much the same..

For your butt.. Use your butt to push yourself up when you squat .. Like you are um.. Holding a "fart" in lol that's how my instructor put it lol rather than your legs..

Back