ProPoints SIMPLY FILLING DIARY ... So close to goal ......

*Claire-Bear* said:
Ladies, i thought after the recent events of my life, it couldnt get any worse ............. well today IT DID ............ I was 'involved' in a drug theft at work !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! obviously i didnt take the drugs but as my name was the last signature it was all focused on me, they still havent found them!!!!!! .............. i cried from 9am til 2pm !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! police were involved n everything !!!!!!!!!!!!! so yes, life got just a lil bit worse !!!!!!! so ive just eaten a burger n drank a beer and i DONT CARE ....................

Oh my God. U poor thing. I work with meds at work so I know how serious it is. But of course u didn't u didn't do it. Doesn't stop u being upset. I enjoy every bit of that burger and beer. Try and forget about it!! Hugs!!! xxx

Sorry to hear that honey. We know you didn't take them, how could you have; you're too lovely. Don't worry about burger and beer chick, I hope you're feeling a little better. Lifes been unfair to you lately. You must be due some good karma sooooooon xXx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Last edited:
Awwww chick pea :( I'm so sorry!!! People suck! They will find the culprit! Hugs x

OMG Claire, have they figured out who took them yet. When I was working down the country that happened and it turned out to be the nicest male nurse you could meet that stole them, turned out he was addicted to them, very sad. Don't worry they'll know it wasn't you. xx

Ah hun u deserve that beer n burger defo! U poor love, how they cud ever suspect u!! Dam those sh@ts!!
Xx
Hope u ok x

oHHHHHHHHH I feel soooooo stressed !!! i have a witness so its confirmed that it wasnt me but there are now other issues !!!! Ive had enough ... im feeling very sick today !!!!!! im suprised i havent had a heartattack or somert !!!!!

have a look through a site called hen heaven. My sister did my hen party through them and it was a fab night out. They have loads of different things to do xxx hope you get something sorted for it.

Thnx Tipsy good idea ;)

oh no :( do they not have cctv around the areas where drugs were stolen?

Hope you are ok xxx

Nope :( would solve a lot of problems xxx

What are the other issues chickie. Try and de-stress, you are not well as it is, please be carefull with yourself. Can you off load to someone?! xx

sent you a message honey xx

*Claire-Bear* said:
sent you a message honey xx

Claire this is dreadful Hun. I'm sure it'll work out ok tho. God I feel for you soooooo much at the mo. I'm sending you the biggest hugs ever:)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Ive had enough of my shitty life ... never get anything good in it

AWWW please Claire, do not let someone elses shittiness get to you. You have some great stuff going on, a wedding, and a lovely, kind considerate other half. I'm so so annoyed for you but please please look after yourself xxx

Not sure wot ur other prob is as not on fb but hope u will be able to sort it hun n u take care n defo destress hun on a night if u can, do summit that will make u happy!
U got ur lovely wedding to look forward to x
;-)
Take care x
(Hugs)

Thanks darlings ....... i was feeling ok yesterday wen it all came out coz i was at work keeping busy ... its prob coz im sat at home today and have alot of alone time :(

I was guna go the gym but i may go and buy a new girly dvd, some popcorn and get on the sofa ......... xxx

*Claire-Bear* said:
I was guna go the gym but i may go and buy a new girly dvd, some popcorn and get on the sofa ......... xxx

Go to the gym, I can guarantee after a hard workout you'll maybe see things clearer, then go and buy a girly DVD and some popcorn:)

Go to the gym, I can guarantee after a hard workout you'll maybe see things clearer, then go and buy a girly DVD and some popcorn:)

That prob is the better option Tracy lol xxx

Back