Snow's healthy living ramblings

The cheesecake was really nice!

The persimmon/sharon fruit also have a bit of a vanilla type taste to them - they are v hard to describe - they are only pear like when not ripe yet when ripe they are much softer.

Today's lunch heck burgers,(2 syns) salad and crispy kale with 1 syn for lighter than light mayo and nando sauce (both 0.5 syn a tbsp)

Attachments

• 1416230532888.jpg
    1416230532888.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 34
The burgers are on special offer in Tesco at the moment. They are £2. Not sure how much when not on offer though. I have about 8 packs in the freezer.

grabbed my bag of fruit off the table - forgot my melon and strawberries out of the fridge! Whups so slight change of plan.
B: Banana and oaty bar (HEB)
L Salmon Light lunch and royal gala apple
Snack
Persimmon

Had my fish with no batter and half portion of chips (8.5 syns) with the light lunch (1), and a hifi light bar (3) I had earlier that is 12.5 syns for today. :)

Thanks hun :)

Green day today.

Breakfast
Apple, apple spice muffin (made by somone at work who makes them for charity she gave me the recipe to work out the syns) 12 syns. Banana, fat free yoghurt, 1 tsp honey (1 syn)
Lunch
Cauliflower cheese soup (HEA), pear
Dinner
Quorn Lamb Grill, new potatoes and veg. I have some syn free mint sauce (or garden mint concentrate as its called) and will syn some gravy 2-3 syns

Snacks
Laughing cow lights (will have to look how many is my other HEA)
Hifi lights (2) HEB
Oaty bar HEB
Apple

ugh they have mince and dumplings in the canteen to day which is always amazing (and syn laden and even if it wasnt i can't have meat as green day ). Doing a couple more days planning and I am going to do ee tomorrow and do mince and tatties and veg for tea and have a portion of lamb mince hotpot out of the freezer too to make up for not mince and dumplings today

So that is tomorrow decided.
porridge/lamb hot pot mince and tatties
Will make friday a red day I think
Porridge, crabsticks and carrot sticks and steak and carrot chips

Oh dear. Bought canteen food. It was amazing. Dumpling the size of my head. Am uncomfortably full now. I hadn't any of my hexes yet so easy enough to switch to ee. Will have something light and super free for dinner tonight and green tomorrow as soup is now in work fridge.

Welcome to my ramblings. Rosie. The dumpling was amazing. I went swimming after work to try and work it off and came out of the pool ravenous and ate takeaway - don't know what is wrong with me today. Drawing a line and starting again tomorrow.

Welcome to my ramblings. Rosie. The dumpling was amazing. I went swimming after work to try and work it off and came out of the pool ravenous and ate takeaway - don't know what is wrong with me today. Drawing a line and starting again tomorrow.

Oh dear lol swimming always makes me so hungry! At least you're ready to draw your line :) draw mine too?! I've been trying so hard this week, did two days then today was disastrous lol x

Lol - there it is below Rosie. That will have to be both our lines! _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Back