Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

Morning Soooz... Hope you have a fab day... Xx

Let me know when you're kidnapping me so I can book some time off work. :p

Also, caan you make sure its not between the 19th - 29th August cuz I'll be on holiday and I dont want to miss out! lol!

Lol at the kidnapping tales:)

Morning Susie, hope you have a great day:). Let's try find a wednesday if you cant do tuesdays (i dance mon, thu and would be in trouble fridays:eek:). How does wed 28th sound?
Xxx

That's good for me. I'll just have been waxed too so ill be all fuzz free for sun bathing! :)

28th is good for me! X

If I got waxed I might lose a further 10lbs! Hmmm... Now there's a thought! Lol x

^^ lol Di! :D I shaved my legs yesterday....thats gotta help with the weight!

Morning all

After finishing work at 7pm, three glasses of red really helped me sleep last night! :D And so to another day - with an urgent filming request, a student with disabilities who is posting nasty things in blogs everywhere and five articles to rewrite - well, at least it's lively! :D

Passport got sent off this morning so hopefully that won't take too long to come back - On the Buses Goes Morocco LOL - and yes, Brendle we'll pick you up too :D And Lisa and Linzi and Vicky and Jim and ......:D

Morning Illegal Immigrant. :)

LOL morning Jim - bit worrying isn't it, I can leave the UK but they wouldn't let me back in! :eek: Where would I go after 19 years here?! :D

And no worries Soraya you're the list too :)

Well while you're up north, any room for a little one? :D

OMG it is too! Been a lovely year knowing you though hun :D

Absolutely Honda - hmm we may have to buy several motorhomes or some very big buses at this rate. It'll be like Def Leopard on tour :D

If its summer holiday can we leave cliff somewhere or perhaps run him over?

You leave Cliff alone! lol!

Attachments

• article-1307301-0AF51B0A000005DC-912_468x743.jpg
    article-1307301-0AF51B0A000005DC-912_468x743.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 113
Back