Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Im having 1/2 a NUME crustless quiche with salad and then some fruit ive not synned it yet ouch but I know it will be high.

Im having 1/2 a NUME crustless quiche with salad and then some fruit ive not synned it yet ouch but I know it will be high.

Was it the individual 150g one? If so that's 11.5 for the whole thing so half isn't that bad hun! Was it nice? I haven't had proper quiche in what feels like an age! xx

hi hun. hope work's gone well :)

Was it the individual 150g one? If so that's 11.5 for the whole thing so half isn't that bad hun! Was it nice? I haven't had proper quiche in what feels like an age! xx[/QUOTE

It was the 150g one hun. It tasted ok very wet though a bit eggy if you know what I mean lol.

Hi Fran - being on loan to another section makes the day go very quickly, your literally into your seat, log onto pc and its heads down all day. My last day tomorrow thank god. Hows your day been?

Shes on leave this week and im on loan on another section so its been lovely to have a break from her lol. Im out with work tomorrow night as its one of the girls 50th's could be messy lol

9/5/13

Brekki - 6 wholegrain crackerbread with philly light ( HEX A & B)

Lunch - 1/2 NUME quiche lorraine with cherry tomatoes, strawberries

Tea - SW burger with cheese slice, sweet potato chips, salad DSC_0256.JPG

Drinks - Ribena NAS, Pepsi Max

Syns - wholemeal roll (6.5) cheese slice(3.5) NUME quiche (11.5) - Total 21.5 - gone over today ouch and out tomorrow night will have to cut back till WI on wed

Back