Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

It was lush hun, had some mince that needed using so made burgers and with whats left ill do a chilli tomorrow for quickness as Im out tomorrow night

Ditto. Burgers look scummy!

Hope u have a fab night out Moro Hun x

Re: Texty wants to be sexy - or at least glam

Burgers look great hon... where you off to tomoz?? We both gonna be on the booze tomoz then... lol?? Xx

Thanks ladies. Im off to a place called chester le street, booze only no food lol god help me. Just hope the bloody rain stops

Ooh burger looks lush! X

Thanks chick just chucked allsorts into it lol it was lovely, onion salt, oregano, salt, pepper, spices, and tomato puree lol

It wasnt worth the Syns Fran but grabbed it cos it was quick whilst working. Wont be buying one again in a hurry lol. I seem to have a few nights out together and then nothing for weeks so after Leeds all I have planned for now is the SW summer party in June

Texty wants to be sexy - or at least glam

Hey ladies, how's everyone doing? Just treated myself to an Indian takeaway, 10 syns! Was lush, had a syn free day so could have it guilt free x

Re: Texty wants to be sexy - or at least glam

Afternoon chick... im guessin since we havent heard from you today yet that you did in fact have a fabulous night last night lol.... hope your not feelin too rough today hun xxx

Back