Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Evening ladies hows everyone? Im very fragile today :cry: had a great night but cant remember getting home etc

My OH isnt speaking to me :( I was sick all over the sofa and then went to bed and left it I feel terrible cos if it was him id have killed him.

Never again will I eat chilli before I go out nor will I drink aftershocks or jaeger bombs. I didnt get out of bed until after 5pm

On a positive note the scales are showing me in the 11's !!!! hope they stay like that for wed lol

OMG hun thats not good! But as you don't go out very often and are always taxi-ing hubby about and that I reckon he should be kinder lol

Chilli isn't a good pre night out food lol as you now realise! and jaegerbombs aren't good while you are out, I think the red bull in them is a nightmare if you aren't used to it let alone the alcohol.

Hope you feel better soon and at least if hubby isn't speaking to you then you are getting a bit of peace xx

I cant blame him for being annoyed at not cleaning up I would be. I did tell him when I went to bed id been sick, I just failed to say where. I was too drunk to realise where. I cried when I got up I felt so ashamed, all I got off him was why you crying, if it was me id be hung out to dry, why didnt you say you had been sick on the sofa. Argghhhh cos I couldnt fkin remember thats why.

My clothes ( bought new yesterday) are ruined, I have my top soaking in cold salt water.

I can normally handle my drink and as a rule never mix them. Lesson learnt x

Aftershock is evil! In my day (haha like it was so long ago) I used to have a big jacket spud with beans, or a big bowl of pasta before drinking (unless poor cos cost less to get drunkard if empty tummy, student alert hehe)

Poor sofa and hubby, I hope he managed to clear it ok and that he talks to you again soon.

Time to rest up, maybe have a very long shower and a bowl of something stodgy to soak up the rest of the booze.

Take care lil one xx

Lol I had to have a shower pixie it was all over my hair ewwwwwwwwwww. Im waiting until later to take a pic of the sofa cushion its now bright orange :-(

If I take it now he will think im taking the piss lol

Aww bless you hun. I did the same a few years ago and ended up having to replace the stair carpet!! He'll get over it!! He'd expect you to if it was him that had done it! It's not like you do it all the time!
Hope you're feeling a bit better now xxxxxxxx

Lol Minky I dunno how you do your marathon nights out, maybe im getting too old.

He will speak eventually Kathryn lol

Re: Texty wants to be sexy - or at least glam

Lol Minky I dunno how you do your marathon nights out, maybe im getting too old.

He will speak eventually Kathryn lol

How I wasn't dead or sick the other weekend on the double bill I'll never know! Get lots of fluid in ya and some stodgy food xx

Texty wants to be sexy - or at least glam

Aww Texty. We've all done it. You're upset tummy might not have helped matters. I'm sure OH will speak to you soon. Sending a hug hun x

Hope you are feeling better soon Hun. He's bound to be pissed off. I think anyone would if it happened to them but we've all done it or something similar so don't get upset, he will be fine tomorrow xxx

Back