Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Not really Adelle lol my tummy is still doing summersaults.

Lol Dizzy I think I should have had champers instead of jaeger bombs

If it makes you feel better i once threw up in Tenerife, too many vodkas and when we got back to the hotel we went in the lift, as the lift doors opened I threw up all over the lift and the corridor. Next morning we overheard two women saying "did you hear someone vomiting in the corridor last night" pmsl!!!!

If it makes you feel better i once threw up in Tenerife, too many vodkas and when we got back to the hotel we went in the lift, as the lift doors opened I threw up all over the lift and the corridor. Next morning we overheard two women saying "did you hear someone vomiting in the corridor last night" pmsl!!!!

Lmao I think id rather have done this

I was sick all over myself in a taxi last year.. We'd only gone 100 yards down the street.. Cost hubby £30.. A few days later my friend went to get her going out purse out of her going out bag.. I'd also been sick in that... Whoopsie... X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I also think a lot of it is down to getting slimmer .. I can't drink as much now !

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

My OH isnt speaking to me :( I was sick all over the sofa and then went to bed and left it I feel terrible cos if it was him id have killed him.

Never again will I eat chilli before I go out nor will I drink aftershocks or jaeger bombs. I didnt get out of bed until after 5pm

On a positive note the scales are showing me in the 11's !!!! hope they stay like that for wed lol

Oh hun!
We've all done it, don't feel too bad.

Once on the way home from an Xmas do, OH was driving andy friend was sitting behind me in the car. I opened the window as i felt sick, tried to be sick out of the window but the wind blew it all into the back seat and covered my friend and the car. Still makes me cringe now! Lol x

Im alive lol ive slept the clock around. My mouth felt like Ghandis flip flops this morning ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Back