Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Aw won't let me look at the link for some reason.

It's possible that you may have been spikes hun, especially if you can't remember much. Happens quite a lot here x

Texty wants to be sexy - or at least glam

funnily enough she wasnt she was fine. My other friend thinks I may have been spiked :-( god knows

I was like that once and I had had my drink spiked but I was out with hubby he was not impressed when we got home and I was violently sick.

I was like that once and I had had my drink spiked but I was out with hubby he was not impressed when we got home and I was violently sick.

Ive been spiked before Adelle years ago, I had only had 2 drinks. It was like a whole night was wiped from my memory it was scary. Yesterday I couldnt stop shaking or get warm

Aw won't let me look at the link for some reason.

It's possible that you may have been spikes hun, especially if you can't remember much. Happens quite a lot here x

Yeh it happens up here a bit too hun, not been drinking to that town since I was about 20. Many moons ago. I suppose ill never know

Id like to think I hadnt but I can normally handle a lot to drink, and its funny the girl I was drinking with was fine. She cant handle her drink and is diabetic shes normally ill

Lol well we shall see. I could put the mortgage on it that next time hes drunk I wont dare say anything as this will be pushed in my face

Lol dont get me wrong I love a good night out and Im a typical party animal, but not to this extent. I shall drink diet coke at the party this week lol

We all like a night out hun. And we all get a bit drunk sometimes but like you said you can usually hold your drink well and your friends weren't ill. Sound like something else going on.

Go out on the weekend and get back on that horse! Lol x

I LOVE going out. From doing to hair and make up right through to stumbling home! Don't get to go out as much now I have the babies but when I do it's usually a night to remember - or not! Lol.

Luckily OH likes a good night out as well.

Roll on Bank Holiday - I have a babysitter and will be off the leash lol x

Back