Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Evening ladies hows everyone?

The nut job was off all last week and today. She is back tomorrow but is on loan on another section. I know she has been texting the girl who sits behind me to find out how I was liking it on the section I was on loan on, how was the work etc. She said I DONT KNOW ive not seen Sheila, why the fk is she texting me its pi$$ing me off lol. Hopefully peace n quiet for the week.

HEXA -250mls SS Milk
HEXB - Fruit n Fibre

Brekkie -The above

Dinner - 2 x SW quiches, Hard boiled egg, boiled new potatoes and some pease pudding.

Tea - Pork Steak(fat cut off) Golden Rice and Salad covered in Balsamic Vinegar DSC_0269.JPG

Drinks - Tea x 1, Pepsi Max

Snacks - None

Syns- Sugar (1) will have a Daim bar or curly wurly later

Erm its hard to describe Emma it has a taste of its own hun so cant really say. Its lovely with ham in a sarnie lol. Lots make their own ive never attempted it though. I imagine you can get it in Manchester as its a Northern thing?

Re: Texty wants to be sexy - or at least glam

Evenin chick... hope you have had a good day so far... what is pease pudding lol... always wondered... is it actually made with peas??? Xxx

Last edited:
In Morrisons I think its in amongst the tinned beans and peas
images
images
the tubs are in the fridges

I have mine with ham if having a sarnie, you can put it in soups, I just ate mine out of the tub today with my SW quiches and its SYN free lol

Wats pease pudding taste like?

It's easy to make, but bit of a bland taste to it.

Yep, it's not exactly exciting................

Lmao its lush, yes its made with yellow split peas hun

Lush?!?!?!?!? obviously I'm not doing it right then, lol, it was ok, not sparkling:D

Lol I can eat it on its own by the tub Michelle. Never made my own mind you lol that might be a different kettle of fish

Back