Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Lol sounds like a good night ahead then, cant wait to hear all about it.

Im off to make tea now if I can face the smell of cooking lol

Lol good luck! X

Re: Texty wants to be sexy - or at least glam

Evenin hun.... hows things..?? Your sicky pics are sooooooo funny lol... love your non sicky pics tho... you look gorgeous xxx

Hi hun - not too bad thanks. Just eaten and im stuffed now lol.

I didnt even realise when I got up out of bed yesterday that my clothes were covered ewww at least the cushion cover from the sofa has come clean lol phew

Hi hun - not too bad thanks. Just eaten and im stuffed now lol.

I didnt even realise when I got up out of bed yesterday that my clothes were covered ewww at least the cushion cover from the sofa has come clean lol phew

Haha... sounds like the ends to my kinda night lol... i usually just chuck up in the sink n bugger off to bed lol... stef makes me clean it in the morn with my hangover... serves me right!!
what a relief it came out your cushion cover hun... xxx

Lol if I could have made it to the sink I would have but I didnt even realise Id been sick lol I could have choked on it. Im just so relieved its not on the carpet as its cream ouch

Lol if I could have made it to the sink I would have but I didnt even realise Id been sick lol I could have choked on it. Im just so relieved its not on the carpet as its cream ouch

God you could have actually.... thats quite scary actually hun... the things we do to ourselves eh...!!! Oooh I feel your pain with the cream carpets hun... my stairs and upstairs are all carpeted cream lol xxx

Good evening.... Just catching up..... I've missed loads! Lol.
Aww your poor clothes and cushion! :-(
Your pics from Friday night are fab.... Hope you've had a good day Hun xxxx

If anyone wants to give up drinking, come read Texty's thread :D

Hope you feel better as the day goes on chick x

After seeing the photos she sent me of her sofa and sick stained clothes I don't think I will drink for a while pmsl xxx

Back