ThatBubbs' Weight Loss Journey :)

ThatBubbs said:
I lost 3lb! I only bloody lost 3lb! :O I got my 4st award, finally! :D :D :D :D :D

ThatBubbs said:
Bugger me, that also means I've got club 20 (were it to exist) and I'm no longer death fat, just right fat! AMAZING. Feeling PRETTY good tbh!

Woop woop woop - Party time!!!! 4 stone is amazing. :-D well done you xxx

Thanks love, I'm chuffed to all heck!

That little 'win' has really motivated me. I still took some SAS sheets from my C, but they're there to help not hinder - and I think it'll do the trick admitting to myself 'on paper' where I fall down.

So, next target, 6.5 lb away... I wanted to be in the 14s for the 1st January. I know with convention, birthday & Xmas there's no guaranteeeing that, but I'm gonna do everything I can to try make it happen. I thought all hope for that was lost when I was running 5lbs behind where I 'should' be - 2lbs I can make up though :)

Filled in my SAS sheet and stuck to 10 syns yesterday. Even with emergency buying some french fries as the canteen had no fruit and I was still hungry after dinner (hormonal starvation mode I think!) I'd say same again today, depending on what I have for dinner I'll work out my syns - will have to syn a wholemeal roll for tea (6.5) and a venison burger (1) which doesn't leave me much room to manoevre. Will attempt to pick up some Oatly so I get a choccy fix, and should hopefully have some sf jelly waiting for me when I get home anyway. Boss.

LOL at no longer death fat ;) Congrats on the loss dude. 3lbs is amazing!! And 4st AND club 20 :happy036: You're on a roll!!!

Hope it boosts your confidence a bit and helps you stay on plan as much as possible. Really made up for you.xx

Thanks Kel :)

Had a bit of an off moment last night, R had said he'd make a Jelly for me during the day as I'd be out Tues night at chorus and couldnt make it, and he forgot. So when I got in ravenously craving sweet things, instead of my delightful low syn jelly I had little to choose from. I had a biscuit, and two (sizeable) pieces of Dairy Milk Bubbly which probably took me over my syns. Doh! Still, helped me fill my SAS out, lol, and am not guilting myself about it, slate was clean when I woke up and if I continue with 10 or less syns I'll right that easily enough. S'all good :)

The late getting home today has meant I've ordered a chinese, however I've synned it up so am at 18.5 today (had a milky way crispy roll earlier) but it's fine, I have been under and will continue to be, I'll only need to keep to 10 or less for 2 days to sort me out. Now also will have lots of goodies tomorrow for cooking meals :)

Thanks duck. Shortly after I posted that last thing I had a little bit more than I ought to have of something naughty I think, but still these things happen and no point dwelling. I would chuck that chocolate orange spread out if it wasn't so lush... it's almost done at least lol

I had 10 syns yesterday, and 7 so far today - there shouldn't be any with tea, but you never know. Completed 1 week of my silver body magic, so that's good, am hopeful I might have a little loss tomorrow still!

Half on this week, menstrual I expect (not regular due to pcos)

Had a 'not counting syns' style tea tonight because R was poorly and I didnt fancy cooking. Hardcore plannage all week now, keeping my syns below 10 and planning ahead! Tomorrow will be mushroom risotto for tea, and hopefully something nice at lunchtime. Hoping my C posts her pumpkin soup recipe it was LOVELY

I'm not at work as I've been in such pain overnight that I didn't sleep and still feel rubbish. I text my boss but he never replied, I just coukdnt have gone in. Let this be a lesson to you ThatBubbs, you can't est ***** like that now, even well meaning (the reason behind it was to cheer poorly oh up)

ThatBubbs said:
I'm not at work as I've been in such pain overnight that I didn't sleep and still feel rubbish. I text my boss but he never replied, I just coukdnt have gone in. Let this be a lesson to you ThatBubbs, you can't est ***** like that now, even well meaning (the reason behind it was to cheer poorly oh up)

I felt like poop when shared a pizza with hubby last week - it's our bodies warning us off?! :)
Hope yr better now xx

That's it Cai, it's a warning flareof the tum variety (or worse) Just felt dire! Feling better now thanks x

Popped into chorus last night, ate higgeldy piggeldy all day so wasn't strictly onplan, had quite a bit of sweet stuff and only ate one meal (full of SF)
Am back in work today and keeping to 5 syns or less til Sat, I'll have to have a couple of glasses of wine Sat night at convention but hopefullyif I keep syns down otherwise am hoping I can pull it back a bit. Will certainly be far too busy Friday / Saturday to gorge myself on crap! Supermarket tonight to buy a few bits so am prepared for t'weekend

Well 1 day back on plan, 5 syns yesterday. Today am aiming for 7 as I ran out of fruit (I know, I went shopping yesterday and forgot apples, dunce) so I have a pack of pickled onion pombears as a snack for work as well as my last apple. Will chuck a pack in SOTW basket monday too.

Pasta last night mostly veggies with a bit of chorizo chucked in (small amount split between both of us). Tonight will attempt my consultants spicy pumpkin and butternut squash soup. Souper-free indeed! (dreadful) lots of cleaning to do tonight, also packing for convention. eek! Got some alpen lights to take with, and will make a hexb sandwich packup for the journey down. DEAD exciting. Today though, work, ditch out early and emergency bra mission.

It occurs to me, this is less a weight loss diary than a general diary / to do list - hah! I wonder if a diary can be moved to the members only section, hmm

Hope yr doing ok!!?!!! Xx

Back from my weekend away at convention / competition, we came 15th which is awesome - much wine was consumed! Had such an amazing time, almost sad to be back home. Almost, lol.

Must have made some decent choices though okay half a lb! Tbh its probably because I wore a light dress not my thicker skirt, but I'll take it ;) I'm feeling good, back in routine and eating normally from tomorrow which will be good for me! Aiming for 2lb off this week so keep on it... completed another week of silver bm though :)

Well today was interesting! I had to wait an extra hour for tea because OH forgot to defrost the chicken, and I ate chocolate. Then I bought more chocolate and ate it, and 2 miniature heroes, and 2 blue ribands. Tool! I just had an 'eat all the chocolate in the world' day clearly. Still line drawn, tomorrow is a new day (a chocolate free one!) and I have 6 days to right these little wrongs. Silly Bubbs! Brainb - you do not need any more chocolate. I know it's tiredness and comfortyness, but no more now. * Unless hexa choc oatly, innit

Today

Fibreplus (hexb) breakfast
apple
blue riband (5 syns)
lots of water

the only other syns I should have are 1.5 for jelly later, that's the plan. Low syn for the next few days because I daren't even count what I spent yesterday in my chocolate binge :O Oh I just tried to calculate and we're basically talking 50+. Bums. Right, well from tomorrow no blue ribands either, lol, super free and jelly for my sweet cravings, and then oatly for a hexa choc fix. lots of superfree. I have walked to work 2 days too, I don't usually.

Lol I had a binge too!

I ate:
2 x curly wurlys
2 x packet of velvet crunch
2 x go ahead biscuit packs
And a 100g bar of white choc!

Cos I am now following WW it totalled 31PPs. I get 28 a day (at the mo) but then have 49 weeklies so actually I was saved!!
It's weird as that to me looks like a huge diet break...in reality...I had take away pizza for tea lol xxx

Must be something in the air, lol!

I need to have around 5 syns a day for the rest of the week, I did have 15 yesterday but I reigned it all in (I had a spooky halloween cake bar though!) I do however now have Choc Oatly so will be saved I'm sure!

Today I may carry over the extra hex I never used in my green day yesterday (tweaks, oops) so we can have venison burger and sw chips & veg for tea. Mmmm. That or risotto.

ThatBubbs said:
Must be something in the air, lol!

I need to have around 5 syns a day for the rest of the week, I did have 15 yesterday but I reigned it all in (I had a spooky halloween cake bar though!) I do however now have Choc Oatly so will be saved I'm sure!

Today I may carry over the extra hex I never used in my green day yesterday (tweaks, oops) so we can have venison burger and sw chips & veg for tea. Mmmm. That or risotto.

Go for the burger!' Yum!!
Where do u get them from?! X

Back