ThatBubbs' Weight Loss Journey :)

Tesco do a pack of two for £2.40 or so usually, but they have been half price for ages. No idea if they still are - proper gorgeous though!

Hey dude! How're you doing? Chocolate binges are so much fun ;) Lol! I've not been great this week with Toni visiting, but nowhere near as bad as I would have been in the past :innocent0002: I did have popcorn at the cinema tho :eek:

Congrats to you and your chorus btw :D Sounded like you had a fantastic time. Good luck with this week and WI. And also brill about your Body Magic awards! I felt really motivated to exercise when I was working towards those.xx

Glad you had fun with Toni, aah Popcorn isn't so bad! ;)

This week isnt so bad thus far, I haven't always stayed below 6 syns to recover from the binge, but Ive stayed within my dailys. I think being at home this weekend will help with that, I'm less nibbly when I'm not at work for some reason! I've been trying hard to fit extra bm in since I don't go to a class or anything so I've walked into work twice this week (wrong time of year to take that up I think!) and will be doing into town tomorrow too - I'm motivated towards it for sure, my butt cheeks now about this extra walking lol!

Hahaha! A small popcorn goes way in to the 20 syn range. But, you know, less than a huge slice of cake or something :whistle:

I find I eat MUCH less when I'm not in work. I'm happy with 2 meals a day and if I'm hungry I'll have a late night porridge or weetabix. When I'm at work though I seem to need to eat loads of stuff! I mostly snack on fruit, but I've noticed now I've been off work for a little while I hardly touch fruit when I'm off :eek: Funny isn't it? How we eat differently for different situations!
Hope you have a good weekend :) Anything nice planned?x

A quiet weekend, not too bad but R was full of cold bless 'im. I did buy a nice new winter coat though - thankful for plastic!

This week I deserve to put 1lb on. I stuck to less than 15 syns each day... apart from the 50+ syn binge tuesday. R thinks because I've been full of cold all week I've been obsessed with chocolate and just downed my sorrow in it - he's not far off! I did up the body magic though too, although I acheived another week of Silver (my 3rd!) I didn't do it with lots of 15 minute bits, but lots of 30+ minutes. Went over what I needed by quite a way. Additionally, last week I wasnt working so had a light dress on... today I have a long sleeved top and (heavier) skirt on... so I'm just gonna have to accept it whatever happens. At least the toothache should limit me in the week to come... gonna buy some hifis too.

Bloody stupid cold eh? Pah!

I only put half on, yippee! And I was wearing a thicker skirt and long sleeve top rather than a limsy dress. Gwan!

Feeling very relieved, that extra body magic must have done good! Now to keep it up this week so I get silver next week, and to focus. 3 weigh-ins to my birthday WI, I'd LOVE to be at 4.5 st off by then but that would mean doing 7lbs in 3 weeks. Not so likely. I can but try though! I'm really going to commit now, 2lbs a week I might be able to do. I know I act out on time based targets, but this is me putting my SW head back on. Again ;)

So far today 8 syns on a hifi light bar and one small slice of garlic baguettes. 1.5 planned for jelly when I get home, if OH put it on for me, if not it’ll be another Rocky road

A little whinge. I went down to the shop in the canteen and literally had to turn my back on the sweets choc and crisps because I’m having a dreadful day and really want some lovely comforty food. Ugh. I didn’t cve, but I actually wish I had somehow. Having a ***** day, it’s a bit like the universe is conspiring against me. If only someone would give R a job, everything would be sorted. Life is tough. L

Oh mate :( Sorry to hear you're having such a crappy day. Super well done for not caving in to the chocolates, crisps, and other naughties - a billion times harder on a sh*tty day :hug99:

Well done for WI in and upping your body magic too :D I'm with you on the jobless boyfriend thing. It's so damn frustrating! Really hope R finds something soon.xx

Thanks lovey. it sucks sometimes doesn't it? Even skinter than before, had to pay in cash for the first bit of treatment (17.50) and so close to payday that came out of my money for bus fares next week, so that'll have to go on my credit card next week. I felt sucky so did a bit of online shopping (i know :/ ) and then bought new boots. x 2. I should be sorted til summer now for shoes though. When the going gets tough, the tough go shopping apparently, even when they've balls all money!

Went to the dentist yesterday, need a root canal a few fillings and there's another tooth they don't know what they'll do with yet (will prob be a hospital referral). I got a temporary filling - and it came out in 35 minutes! I didn't eat drink or anything either, doh! We then had an 'off plan' tea and some sweeties BUT did an impropmptu 2.5m walk for a bus which will have evened it out a little!

Course I did it in my new boots I'd bought hours earlier, so the back of my foot is shredded to bits. Ouch.

Back on plan again today and for the weekend, thinking of gammon steaks (fat taken onff obv) with boiled potatoes and veggies for tea. Will see!

Thanks Kel x

Well we’ll see what happens tonight. Am hoping for a little loss, though I’m in this pattern where I’m either REALLY good or pretty fricking horrid. I need to break the link between something going wrong and having chocolate (or rather, comfort eating in general). Starting from today, with the exception of hifi bars for hexs and one fizzy rocky cola bar when they come, I’m cutting out chocolate for the foreseeable. If anybody buys me it I will thank them, and ration it gradually / save it for when I really fancy it rather than eating it because it’s there. but I need to quit it a bit. I’ve always said a little of what you fancy is better than cutting it out, but I’m constantly sabotaging myself (evidenced by the last however many pages) and I can’t keep doing that.

I dreamt last night that someone told me to set target at this weight if I couldn’t do any more, and in the dream I was really annoyed because yes I seem to be able to maintain this easily, but this isn’t enough for me. I need to translate that into real life. I think the pressures of life with money and stuff are turning into excuses to eat chocolate etc…. it’s no good. So yes, that’s the plan. I’m going to stop buying it, and I’m going to get my head in a good place. I need to fill my peak ‘fluffingup’ time with something else, instigate some kind of routine to tackle it. What, well that I don’t know, but yes it’s a bigger issue than SW, I love the plan and I can follow it well, just the lack of money etc has gradually poked me into comfort eating, and I guess my OH eating sh1te doesn’t help. Thing is he can only eat it if I buy it, and I feel guilty if I don’t have it there if he needs it. Double edged sword that!

If I get my head back in this, I can lose that next half stone for new year, so let’s blooming well stop fannying about and actual do it. I’ve been nominated for Miss Slinky, the winner wil be done tonight – but I can’t hold my head up there if I know I’m not doing what I need to

This week I put on half, I expected it due to a couple of going-over syn days, plus upgrading from vest&skirt to vest and trousers combo. Trousers are technically heavier innit!

Feeling motivated now though, I know I keep saying that, but I do. Last week I couldn't plan my food so much because it was just before payday and I was expecting to be at the dentist but it got cancelled etc, this week aside from Thurs when I'm eating out on my spa day (pre birthday treat to self with bestie) I can actually plan around now. I feel more adequately equipped for the week I have ahead, barring any disasters, and I've ordered a few books so I've got something to do in the evenings when I get in from work rather than nibble! Don't get me wrong I have lots of books, many unread - but I have to be in the mood for it, you know? New books will make it so!

Onwards and indeed downwards - let's see if despitte upcoming birthday I can't pull some consistant losses out til NY!

let's ignore the fact that I've nibbled incessantly for 2 days, I can do this!

Ooh, now that's a good question! *checks amazon* 'The Particular Sadness of Lemon Cake' by Aimee Bender, and 'Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? ' by Mindy Kaling. :)

I've not seen that yet, I may do so - need to get some use of my Unlimited Premium card now!

I ate well yesterday at the spa and although I didn't swim loads, I was in the pool pratting about with floats and things for a good 90 mins, and my thighs hurt today. So probably worked some stuff off. Today I just ate a chicken curry pasty and some wedges - because they smelt amazing, and I really wanted them. It's sort of an exercise in moderation or something. i chose to eat it with a positive mindset knowing that it won't ruin my life and can be accounted for, and that's fine.

I really need to take myself to task though, I'm lactose intolerant obvs, and have been letting lactose creep into my diet lately on several occasions. I need to stop milk chocolate full stop, and stop thinking I'm okay to have a little butter - syn wise I might be, but my insides do.not.want

Am feeling clear headed and positive today, I'm focussing on the long game. If I lose 1lb a week I can be at my target next Xmas, so I'm flicking my SW switch. Though I'm out for my birthday 1st dec for a meal I've chosen a main that looks rather sw friendly (no mean feat at a russian restaurant) and one of the less bad starters and am avoiding the desserts totally (everything has lactose in somewhere, so that's a good way to stop me!)

Back