THE LITTLE RED DRESS SAGA

Had my :scale: & was down 1/2lb, :happy036: I'm happy enough with that. Also got best contributor & got given a lovely cookbook, as reward for all my yapping. As I'm off on hols consultant also gave me a summer survival book, think there's an offer on where you buy a countdown of 12 weeks & they give it to you for free, so I'm well chuffed.

Gonna make a nice pot of tea & read up :coffee:, miserable weather here today. Have paints & crafts set out for the kiddiwinks.

I made a lovely brunch of stuffed flat mushrooms when I got home, simple, quick & very tasty.

Howse everyone else's day going??

Here I am just finished work, day from hell lol. I've lost a pound this wk which at this rate it will be little red dress an spanx. Have tried to eat a rice crispie bar but only had half

Here I am just finished work, day from hell lol. I've lost a pound this wk which at this rate it will be little red dress an spanx. Have tried to eat a rice crispie bar but only had half

Oh really, bad day, have a rant & get it off your chest, then relax with a dwinkie & put up your feet :flowers::party0036::bighug:

Well done on the lb loss :0clapper:It's a great loss when you consider you've not got alot to lose, every bit counts, remember the fat sausages off your rear ;):D

Just to let you know I have moved your thread from Introductions to the Slimming World Diary forum and left a redirect so that other members who where reading or posting on your thread can find you.

Well done girls! Ive just been eating crap all day just not in the mood what so ever. Annoyed with the OH so have a get fecked attitude

Ha ha cumberland rear put some onions and tom sauce on it and the dog may help with some bum re-shaping lol

I have lol i took the baby round to my mams and left him to fend for himself let mother feed me haha. Thanks x

Mine says im lazy and scruffy for leaving some folded clothes on the side for a day. Ill plant him one next time

Afternoon Ladies,

Just doing the last few bits before the holidays. Still havn't packed my bag, I always leave it till last, otherwise I repack about a dozen times & drive meself nuts.

Hope y'all having a good day :wavey:

Back