The Princess Diaries ♥ 2014 will be the year I earn my crown (ok, Target badge)!

Loving that meal chart!

Thanks everyone. In the voice of Gordon Ramsay... Day one fully back on plan, DONE!

Look at all of those stickers. Who doesn't love a good sticker lol ;)

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1403729353.622748.jpg

Morning diary, happy Thursday. Almost the weekend! This week has gone surprisingly fast, considering it's my first week back at work after my little break. My mam and dad also arrive home from Cuba this morning - two weeks over with just like that. It's really flown over!! I have missed them though, so it will be nice to have them home :)

Happy that I managed to actually stick to plan for a full day yesterday. Long may it last! I'm just taking baby steps though and focusing on each meal at a time. I don't want to put too much pressure on myself, otherwise I'll just crumble.

Having another Green day again today. Easing myself back in nicely...

Green

(S) = Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- Weetabix (HExB) with a sliced Banana, Raspberries (SS), Blueberries and Milk (HExA)

Lunch:
- Ryvita (HExB) topped with Laughing Cow Light (HExA) and Cherry Tomatoes (S)
- Mini Carrots (S)
- Strawberry Danio (1 Syn)

Dinner:
- Quorn Meatballs (S) served with Savoury Rice, Roasted Vegetables (Mushrooms (S), Peppers (S) and Red Onion (S)) and 1 x tbsp. Nando's Medium Peri Peri Marinade (0.5 Syns)

Other:
- Kellogg's Rice Krispies Bar (4 Syns)
- Weetabix Chocolate Oaty Bar (3.5 Syns)
- Peanut Heaven HiFi (6 Syns)

Healthy Extra A: 350ml Skimmed Milk & 5 x Laughing Cow Light Cheese Triangles
Healthy Extra B: 2 x Weetabix & 4 x Ryvita Original

Daily Syns: 15
Weekly Syns: 19 / 105

Last edited:
Food sounds really yummy today PS. I've never tried the quorn meatballs but I might have to buy some for next week. I love the meal chart; it's a good way of rewarding yourself in between weigh in's from week to week so you can see that you have accomplished something without the scales telling you differently.

Thanks ladies, it seems to be doing the trick - just had breakfast which was totally on plan. Can't wait to get home later and add a sticker to my chart :D hehe.

The Quorn meatballs are so yummy. They're a staple in my house and something I always have in the freezer. Mostly I have them with pasta and veggies and make up a really quick spicy tomato sauce. But tonight I'm just roasting them with the veggies and having them with my rice. And a dash of Nando's sauce for a little kick! Yum xx

Thanks ladies, it seems to be doing the trick - just had breakfast which was totally on plan. Can't wait to get home later and add a sticker to my chart :D hehe.

The Quorn meatballs are so yummy. They're a staple in my house and something I always have in the freezer. Mostly I have them with pasta and veggies and make up a really quick spicy tomato sauce. But tonight I'm just roasting them with the veggies and having them with my rice. And a dash of Nando's sauce for a little kick! Yum xx

You've definitely convinced me to get some now!

You've definitely convinced me to get some now!

I'm so happy I went and got one, I'm loving it!

Also just had a fantastic NSV. Was getting that sweet-tooth feeling this afternoon and feeling ready for a cup of coffee and a bar of chocolate. Grabbed my purse and headed down to the vending machine which stocks everything from KitKat Chunky to giant cookies and super yummy flapjack slices. And then, out of the corner of my eye, I spotted some Kellogg's Rice Krispies bars. 4 Syns each! So went for one of those instead. Can't wait to tuck in, and will taste even nicer knowing it's guilt free :D

The Princess Diaries ♥ 2014 will be the year I earn my crown!

Morning diary, happy Friday! Happy with how quickly this week has gone - just hope the weekend doesn't do the same!

Had a sneaky peek on my home scales this morning (naughty, I know!) and they were down to 12st. In fact, they even flickered to 11st 13.5lb for a second! When I weighed myself at home on Tuesday night / Wednesday morning I was 12st 2lb, so I'm happy with the rate that they are moving and hope that they continue to do so. They do say "quick on, quick off" when it comes to weight, so heres hoping! Would be happy to see them back in the 11's soon as I really don't like the fact I've come as far as being in the 10's to being back in the 12's. But I can't complain too much - it was only my own doing!

Got quite a busy day at work today with a few different meetings, but that should help the day to go quickly. It will probably mean I won't be very active on Mini's, but I'll try and catch up later on...

Green

(S) = Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- Weetabix (HExB) with a sliced Banana, Raspberries (SS), Blueberries and Milk (HExA)

Lunch:
- Ryvita (HExB) topped with Laughing Cow Light (HExA)
- Strawberry Danio (1 Syn)
- Kellogg's Rice Krispies Bar (4 Syns)

Snack:
- 3 x Quorn Low Fat Sausages
- BBQ beef Mug Shot
- Weetabix Chocolate Oaty Bar (3.5 Syns)

Dinner:
- Kerry Low Low Sweet and Sour Chicken with Rice (2.5 Syns)
- Skinny Cappuccino Muller Light

Other:
- Walkers French Fries (4 Syns)

Healthy Extra A: 350ml Skimmed Milk & 5 x Laughing Cow Light Cheese Triangles
Healthy Extra B: 2 x Weetabix & 4 x Ryvita

Daily Syns: 15
Weekly Syns: 34 / 105

Last edited:
Food look's fab Stevie. Just had a look @ tesco online,they don't do the Tesco Chilli Chicken Noodle Salad or the quorn meatballs over here. Bummer.

Oh never!! That's a shame :(

Back