The Princess Diaries ♥ 2014 will be the year I earn my crown (ok, Target badge)!

Morning! Sounds like a lovely food day but a busy work day! Have a good day

Why is today going soooo slowly!? It doesn't help that I know I could have been finished in 45 minutes time, if it wasn't for the fact someone scheduled in a meeting at 3.30pm. On a Friday. REALLY!? Yawn.

Today is super slow! Well, this morning went really fast, but as soon as the clock hit 12pm, I swear it almost stopped! I have a 3-4pm meeting which is rubbish but at least when it's over, I'll only have another half hour to go.

What have you got planned for this weekend, lovely lady?xxx

Today is super slow! Well, this morning went really fast, but as soon as the clock hit 12pm, I swear it almost stopped! I have a 3-4pm meeting which is rubbish but at least when it's over, I'll only have another half hour to go.

What have you got planned for this weekend, lovely lady?xxx

Ahh, same for me!! This morning wasn't too bad. But this afternoon, ugh!

Nothing exciting planned for the weekend, we are super skint - roll on Monday, simply for the fact it's payday! I'm stopping at Warren's tonight, just having a cosy night and watching some more Breaking Bad. It'll be a nice lazy day tomorrow probably doing the same and then nothing on Sunday, as that's when Warren goes back to work! It's a bit pants for him starting his working week on a Sunday, but it will mean when it comes around to his 4 days off it will be Thurs, Fri, Sat & Sunday. So can't really complain!

What about you, are you doing anything nice? I think the weather has got to turn a bit pants over the weekend, which is a shame! xxx

Ahh that sounds like a lovely chilled weekend. Great news Warren has next weekend off :) Ooh where are you up to in Breaking Bad now??

Dave is out on a work night out this evening so I'm catching up with our old next door neighbour, which will be nice as we haven't seen him since we moved in February! Then tomorrow we're heading into London (******* voucher for chateaubriand and chips is expiring!) so hopefully the weather won't be too bad! It's not a great forecast although I don't mind showery, as long as the rain isn't relentless! Would be nice to have a bit of a touristy day, if it's dry-ish but we'll see.

Dave's cooking an SW friendly fry up for brekkie/brunch so only planning to have one meal off plan (and a few drinks) but then back on it on Sunday. Gonna cook an SW version of the tacos Jamie Olivery cooked on his programme the other day so looking forward to those in the evening!

Hope the rest of your afternoon at work flies by honey!

xxx

Ahh that sounds like a lovely chilled weekend. Great news Warren has next weekend off :) Ooh where are you up to in Breaking Bad now??

Dave is out on a work night out this evening so I'm catching up with our old next door neighbour, which will be nice as we haven't seen him since we moved in February! Then tomorrow we're heading into London (******* voucher for chateaubriand and chips is expiring!) so hopefully the weather won't be too bad! It's not a great forecast although I don't mind showery, as long as the rain isn't relentless! Would be nice to have a bit of a touristy day, if it's dry-ish but we'll see.

Dave's cooking an SW friendly fry up for brekkie/brunch so only planning to have one meal off plan (and a few drinks) but then back on it on Sunday. Gonna cook an SW version of the tacos Jamie Olivery cooked on his programme the other day so looking forward to those in the evening!

Hope the rest of your afternoon at work flies by honey!

xxx

Sounds like a fantastic weekend! Hope you have a lovely time babe xxx

OMG I am so hungry today!! Was going to have a Red day but I'm changing to Green as I'm just about to have some Quorn sausages an a mug shot! And will take a Kerry Low Low meal and some veggies with me for tea at Warren's tonight. Plan! :)

The Princess Diaries ♥ 2014 will be the year I earn my crown!

Afternoon! Just a post to say I am still on plan, just haven't got around to posting yet.

Just posting from my phone so will make my diary look pretty later on the laptop. But...

Extra Easy

(S) = Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- Grapes, Melon (SS), Watermelon (S), Strawberries (SS) and Pineapple (S)
- Skinny Cappuccino Muller Light

Lunch:
- 3 x Quorn Low Fat Sausages (S) served with Roasted Vegetables (Peppers (S), Mushrooms (S) and Red Onion (S)) and Baked Beans (SS)

Dinner:
- Beef and Chunky Vegetable Chilli (EL Mince, Mushrooms (S), Peppers (S), Red Onion (S), Carrot (S), Celery (S), Chopped Tomatoes (S) and Red Kidney Beans (S)) served with Batchors Golden Savoury Rice, Jalapeños (S) and Cheese (HExA)

Other:
- 110g tub of Ben & Jerry's Cookie Dough Ice Cream (13 Syns)
- Chocolate Orange HiFi (HExB)

Healthy Extra A: 40g Reduced Fat Cheddar
Healthy Extra B: 1 x HiFi

Daily Syns: 13
Weekly Syns: 47

Last edited:
The Princess Diaries ♥ 2014 will be the year I earn my crown!

Green

(S) = Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- Fruit & Fibre (HExB) with a sliced Banana, 6 x Hazelnuts (1.5 Syns) and Milk (HExA)

Lunch:
- Quorn Shepherds Pie (Quorn Mince (S), Onion (S), Mushrooms (S), Peas (SS), a Knorr Beef Stock Pot and Mashed Potato) topped with Cheese (HExA) and served with Vegetables (S)
- Aldi Brooklea Fat Free Lemon Greek Yogurt

Dinner:
- Apple (S)
- Batchelors Tomato, Onion and Herb Pasta'n'Sauce with Quorn Meatballs (S)
- Aldi Brooklea Fat Free Lemon Greek Yogurt

Other:
- Weetabix Chocolate Oaty Bar (3.5 Syns)
- Soreen Original Lunchbox Loaf (4.5 Syns)
- Kinder Surprise Egg (5.5 Syns)
- Salted Caramel HiFi (HExB)

Healthy Extra A: 350ml Skimmed Milk & 40g Reduced Fat Cheddar
Healthy Extra B: 35g Aldi Harvest Morn Fruit & Fibre & 1 x HiFi

Daily Syns: 15
Weekly Syns: 62 / 105

Last edited:
Morning Lovely :p, well done for sticking to plan over the weekend. I bet your meal planner is full of nice shinny stickers :D. Hope you have a smashing loss on Tuesday. I sent you a pm yesterday hun, don't know if you got it. Hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend, the weather's set to be really nice and sunny :cool: .

Kay xx

Morning Lovely :p, well done for sticking to plan over the weekend. I bet your meal planner is full of nice shinny stickers :D. Hope you have a smashing loss on Tuesday. I sent you a pm yesterday hun, don't know if you got it. Hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend, the weather's set to be really nice and sunny :cool: .

Kay xx

Thanks Kay. Tuesday is going to be a bit funny, because I've not been weighed at group for about 3 weeks now. The last time was 10th June when I was 11st 4lb. I weighed at home last Tuesday and was 12st 2lb, so that would have been a 12lb gain in total. I've been sticking to plan and weighing myself at home this week, and my scales this morning are 11st 12lb, which is a 4lb loss. But as I've not been weighed at group in weeks, it will still show as a gain. If you see what I mean? Not going to focus on the gain though, going to go off what my scales say this week as I know they are in sync with the ones at group. A tad confusing but I know what I mean lol :D xx

Oh I would defo look at that as a 4lb loss and not a gain ! Your doing brill hun, keep at it :D 3 more weeks @ 4lbs PS and you will have all that gain off ! I know you'll do it . Well done for staying strong over the weekend too, that is the weakest time for all of us, if you can get through the weekend the week will be a breeze ! :) When we're at work were too busy to think bout food so it helps and your ever so strong with that vending machine :p, don't know how you do it, I would have killed for some chocolate, fab NSV moment. I loved your meal planner, I might pop into my local poundshop today and have a look for one of them. I'm a right kid me, I've got all my SW magnets over most of my fridge :D. Hope you have another smashing day on plan lovely, your food sounds lush ! Good luck for Tuesday, I will pop back to see how you did :p.

Kay xx

Morning diary. Monday again already - ugh, that's come round quickly hasn't it!? Super sleepy this morning, I could barely get out of bed. I was all flustered this morning, my alarm was screeching away and I couldn't get to it quick enough to shut it up :giggle: Nevermind though, it's payday. And I am getting my nails done tonight! So that gives me something to look forward to and get me through the day.

Feeling really proud of myself for sticking to my guns over the weekend. Up to now, I have been 100% on plan all week. And you should see my reward chart - it's overflowing with stickers! Will have to try and post a picture later once I get back home. It's been such a good suggestion and I'm going to keep it going for the forseeable future, as it really does seem to be keeping me motivated.

Had a sneaky peek on the home scales this morning and they were showing 11st 10.8lb, eek!! Would love for them to be down to 11st 10lb by WI tomorrow - although that would still show a 6lb gain at group, it would be a 6lb loss from my last home weigh (last Tuesday) when I was 12st 2lb. Fingers crossed!!

Having a nice Red day today. You can tell it's payday just by todays lunch ;)

Red

(S)
= Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- Fruit & Fibre (HExB) with a sliced Banana, 8 x Hazelnuts (2 Syns) and Milk (HExA)

Lunch:
- M&S Delicious & Nutritious Beef Teriyaki Salad Bites in Mooli Ribbons, with Cucumber (S) and a Sweet Soy Dipping Sauce (2 Syns)
- M&S Guilt Free Snacking Pesto Chickpea Shells (4 Syns)
- Strawberry Danio (1 Syn)

Dinner:
- 2 x Flattened Chicken Breast (S) topped with Tomato Puree (S), Mushrooms (S), Peppers (S), Red Onion (S), Cherry Tomatoes (S), Jalapenos (S) and Cheese (HExA)
- Aldi Brooklea Lemon Fat Free Greek Yogurt

Other:
- Kinder Surprise Egg (5.5 Syns)
- Chocolate Orange HiFi (HExB)

Healthy Extra A: 350ml Skimmed Milk & 40g Reduced Fat Cheddar
Healthy Extra B: 35g Aldi Harvest Morn Fruit & Fibre & 1 x HiFi

Daily Syns: 14.5
Weekly Syns: 76.5 / 105

Last edited:
That is an awesome food day you have going on there, Stevie! Enjoy! xxx

Have to admit, it's some of my favourite food all in one day!! Yum :D

Did you have a lovely weekend? xxx

Totally fab thanks hun, although over too soon! Did indulge a bit on Saturday but only a couple of glasses of bubbly more than planned, and I went for a 5k run yesterday morning so I'm feeling pretty pleased with myself :) xxx

Totally fab thanks hun, although over too soon! Did indulge a bit on Saturday but only a couple of glasses of bubbly more than planned, and I went for a 5k run yesterday morning so I'm feeling pretty pleased with myself :) xxx

Ahh, if you can't indulge in a couple of glasses of bubbly now and then, then something is wrong! Pleased you enjoyed yourself, and I'm sure the 5k run will cancel out any extra Syns anyway. Well done you! xxx

Great to hear you are back on it darling girl! Well done you! Roll on weigh in tomorrow :) xxxx

Back