Tracy's Journey Into The Unknown (Maintenance!!)

Maybe if you roll up in a sheepskin rug .. You can lay on to of the car in comfort and warmth ;)

How are u doing lovely lady? Xx

wafflewaffle said:
How are u doing lovely lady? Xx

Hello, hon. :) I'm not bad, thanks - there's still a lot of pain, but it's more manageable now. My main concern is trying to get the range of motion that's needed. What they aim for is a knee bend of 90 degrees. The physio measured mine at around 80 degrees last week, so I've been working on getting it to bend more, but it's absolutely excruciating, lol. :D I've got to go for some blood tests tomorrow, to make sure I haven't got an infection. The nurse was concerned that my knee felt warm, but everything I've read says that's very common, and can last for up to a year, so I'm not too worried. How are you? I saw on your diary that the doc gave you antibiotics but you're not taking them - naughty girl, lol. ;) xx

Hello, hon. :) I'm not bad, thanks - there's still a lot of pain, but it's more manageable now. My main concern is trying to get the range of motion that's needed. What they aim for is a knee bend of 90 degrees. The physio measured mine at around 80 degrees last week, so I've been working on getting it to bend more, but it's absolutely excruciating, lol. :D I've got to go for some blood tests tomorrow, to make sure I haven't got an infection. The nurse was concerned that my knee felt warm, but everything I've read says that's very common, and can last for up to a year, so I'm not too worried. How are you? I saw on your diary that the doc gave you antibiotics but you're not taking them - naughty girl, lol. ;) xx

Ouch, just thinking about that makes me cringe trying to move a Hurty body part ouchy!
80 degrees is good! Nearly there, I'm sure you can do it, your so strong & determined :)

I'm ok, yeah, coz he didn't seem sure on what it was, there useless at my drs, he was in a rush, it turns out it must of been my toothbrush as within 2 days of stopping using it my tongue is almost better. I really struggle with tablets like that for 2 reasons 1 is im scared of side effects especially being sick & the 2nd is they say you get immune to them so seems silly to take them when I don't need to! Am I nuts? Lol xxx

wafflewaffle said:
Ouch, just thinking about that makes me cringe trying to move a Hurty body part ouchy!
80 degrees is good! Nearly there, I'm sure you can do it, your so strong & determined :)

I'm ok, yeah, coz he didn't seem sure on what it was, there useless at my drs, he was in a rush, it turns out it must of been my toothbrush as within 2 days of stopping using it my tongue is almost better. I really struggle with tablets like that for 2 reasons 1 is im scared of side effects especially being sick & the 2nd is they say you get immune to them so seems silly to take them when I don't need to! Am I nuts? Lol xxx

No, you're not nuts at all - no point taking antibiotics if you don't need them. :) xx

Here's a pic from the weekend, of the three of us with my Dad:

image-3871781212.jpg

I was wearing my festive sweatshirt as we were putting Dad's tree up (well, I watched the others put it up, lol). :) xx

Bless you what a trooper :) the jumpers nice I love xmas jumpers & the Christmas tree looks lovely as well xx

What a gorgeous pic lovely :) And I love the tree too - especially the snowflake decorations.

Your dad looks so well :D And so do you too! So glad to see you up and about! Hope you're okay and that things go well next physio appt too. You can do that last 10 degrees! But don't push yourself too hard, Queenie. We looooove you xxx

PrincessSparklePants said:
What a gorgeous pic lovely :) And I love the tree too - especially the snowflake decorations.

Your dad looks so well :D And so do you too! So glad to see you up and about! Hope you're okay and that things go well next physio appt too. You can do that last 10 degrees! But don't push yourself too hard, Queenie. We looooove you xxx

Thank you, hon, I really appreciate you popping by in the midst of all the problems you're having at the moment. :) I do keep working on the knee bend, lol - sometimes it's better than others. My leg's been very achey this morning, but it has been pouring with rain so it may be a bit of rheumatism. Well done on your loss, that's really brilliant! :) xx

Thank you, hon, I really appreciate you popping by in the midst of all the problems you're having at the moment. :) I do keep working on the knee bend, lol - sometimes it's better than others. My leg's been very achey this morning, but it has been pouring with rain so it may be a bit of rheumatism. Well done on your loss, that's really brilliant! :) xx

Always around my lovely :) Everyone gives me such amazing help and support that I want to return it too.

You can do it lovely - you are through the worst :) You've come so far - and still mobilising and keeping going, you are fabulous :D xx Thank you love :) xx

Back