Tracy's Journey Into The Unknown (Maintenance!!)

How are you lovely? :) xx

I'm ok thanks, Kym! :) Still plodding along - the knee is still very painful, but I can tell it's improving, slowly but surely! I saw the practice nurse again today. She'd sent me for some blood tests, to rule out any infection as my knee feels very hot to the touch. The tests were clear, as I thought they would be - apparently the heat is very common and can persist for up to six months. It makes a change for part of me to feel hot, lol. :D xx

I'm ok thanks, Kym! :) Still plodding along - the knee is still very painful, but I can tell it's improving, slowly but surely! I saw the practice nurse again today. She'd sent me for some blood tests, to rule out any infection as my knee feels very hot to the touch. The tests were clear, as I thought they would be - apparently the heat is very common and can persist for up to six months. It makes a change for part of me to feel hot, lol. :D xx

I'm glad your tests went ok hun :) xx

Well, I faced the scales for the first time in four weeks, lol. 66.5kg or 10st 6.6lbs, which is just 300g up on my pre-op weigh in. I'm very happy with that. Not going to update my stats until after Christmas though! :) xx

Last edited:
Wow that weight is awesome well done xxx

Thanks, Geri! I'm glad I left it a while to weigh in, after the 10 days I had off plan after my op! :D xx

Haha I might not get weighed till after xmas my weight is proper yo-yoing atm! I got weighed this morning and was down to 15st9lb but I bet Tomo im gonna be about 16st3lb lol I've had 3000 calories today argh! Xx

wafflewaffle said:
Haha I might not get weighed till after xmas my weight is proper yo-yoing atm! I got weighed this morning and was down to 15st9lb but I bet Tomo im gonna be about 16st3lb lol I've had 3000 calories today argh! Xx

Oh 3,000 isn't bad at all, I don't consider it a binge day unless I've had at least 5,000, lol. :D xx

Oh 3,000 isn't bad at all, I don't consider it a binge day unless I've had at least 5,000, lol. :D xx

Haha what can you eat in 1 day to get to 5,000? I think the most I've had in a day since I started on here is about 3,500 but before that who knows when I was logging, I used to eat full bags of like them mini wispa bites and stuff lol I love my Choc xx

Haha what can you eat in 1 day to get to 5,000? I think the most I've had in a day since I started on here is about 3,500 but before that who knows when I was logging, I used to eat full bags of like them mini wispa bites and stuff lol I love my Choc xx

It's fairly easy when I get going. I think my highest has been just over 6k . . . . Think baguettes, butter. Chocolate, cake. . . . You get the picture!

Oh yeah, Waffle, like Stack says, it's pretty easy to get to that sort of figure! :D Say a few muffins, cookies or scones for breakfast, pizza and a whole tub of Ben and Jerry's for lunch, then maybe a curry and naan bread for dinner, washed down with a glass or two of chocolate Baileys! Not saying I don't feel sick after a day like that, but it's perfectly doable, lol. :D xx

Oh yeah, Waffle, like Stack says, it's pretty easy to get to that sort of figure! :D Say a few muffins, cookies or scones for breakfast, pizza and a whole tub of Ben and Jerry's for lunch, then maybe a curry and naan bread for dinner, washed down with a glass or two of chocolate Baileys! Not saying I don't feel sick after a day like that, but it's perfectly doable, lol. :D xx

Haha sounds my dream day I think gonna do it christmas week xx

I didn't say well done on your weight Tracy!

Well done. Although we all knew that you wouldn't go out of control, willpower of actual steel!

I didn't say well done on your weight Tracy!

Well done. Although we all knew that you wouldn't go out of control, willpower of actual steel!

Thank you, hon! I didn't feel like I had much willpower in the 10 days after my op, lol - when I was in hospital I ate every single thing I was offered, it was great!! :D xx

Back