♥~ Tanya's Maintainence Diary - Year 3 - Diary of a runner! ~♥

Well done on your loss Tanya, sounds as though the last couple of weeks have been going great.

Sorry about your grandma and hope she recovers really quickly.

How was the summerball then?? Great I bet.

Totally forgot to come and update saturdays weigh in.

25days on that plan and a total of 6.75lbs lost and 5inches dropped. Weighing 11st 11.25lbs.
Wish the weight had been more but i'm exstatic with the inches. Especially as 2.5 of them came off my hips :)

Weekend has been a bit of a wash ... Especially sunday. I wont be surprised if there is a considerable gain when I next weigh in. Going back to original weigh in days now, thursdays and every two weeks so shall next weigh myself on the 26th.

Some good news aswell actually, my hours have now changed in work. Starting tonight i'm now working 11pm-4am! much better.
Grandma is doing ok. Doing her daily walking and needs to start making the walking 'brisk' now like she's been told.

I'm back now to counting calories so i'll be around here more again :D

Saturday was the ball. It was ok.

shake
protein bar
bag of crisp
meal at the ball: starter, pate & bread
main: salmon, baby pots & veg
desert: creme brulee (ate half)
1cracker with soft cheese on
picked at alot of pick n mix sweets that were on the table
*drinks wise... 3glasses of champers & vodka & d.c's

Sunday:
1hr body step, 1hr body pump
can of red bull
roast: turkey steak, veg, 3roasters, spoon of mash, spoon of cauli cheese
then I really pigged out.... pick n mix, malteasers, bag of crisp, seafood sticks, cheddar biscuits, coleslaw, giant dairy milk buttons

2/3rds bottle of wine, 3bacardi & d.cs

Monday 16th July
B- 2x eggs scrambled, mushrooms, ham 240
*curly wurly 115
*crunchie 185
L- 2x fish cakes 248
veg 90
sweetcorn relish 52
D- protein bar 136

Last edited:
Guna try stick to around 1,500 calories now. Proving difficult getting it up there though.
I have some powder left so I shall use that up for the mean time for some meals if I need them. They're not quite 200calories as I have them with skimmed milk instead of semi-skimmed milk and I cant be bothered to work out the calories lol

Guna have to try a new breakfast out. I don't think I can go much longer on shake before long runs so I bought some granola yesterday and i'm guna see how I go on that tomorrow as i've not had bread now for 4weeks and do feel much better for it so going to try and steer away from it :) Also, going to start Body pump on a thursday now too. If it gets too much the day after my long run i'll stop it but for now I'm feeling fine on thursdays so going to give it a go.

Tue 17th July
B- shake 200
L- beef mince, toms, butterbeans 476
cous cous 178
goats cheese 150
*banana soreen 100
*apple & cottage cheese 150
D- ham, lf soft cheese wrap 304
Total = 1,558

Wed 18th July
- run 1hr20mins
B- granola ...
cous cous 178
*banana soreen 100
Total =

Thur 19th July
- Body pump
B- shake 200
L- ham, lf soft cheese wrap 304
banana soreen 100
apple 50
D- turkey breast 280
veg 90
cous cous 180
*proten bar 136
Total = 1,340

Fri 20th July - 4.5mi run & body pump
B- shake 200
cous cous 180
*banana soreen 100
apple 50
Total = 1,310

Good luck with doing the body pump on thursdays too. My daughter does that and body combat and loves them both, she's just started back at the gym after the wedding, honeymoon and any other excuse she could come up with!!

I love granola for breakfast too, with yogurt. Must get some when shopping next!

I love body pump! :) Did combat once Bev but really didnt like it. I can't punch to save my life and felt like a right numpty! :giggle:

Mum made german friendship cake today and its delicious. I couldnt resist a slice ... but that led to another :eek:
Ran today with having granola for breakfast. Felt a tadge lethargic but couldnt tell if that was the cereal or the fact I slept too much (9.5hours!)

Run today was

1hr 20mins
7.16mi
11:10avg pace
968cals burnt

Wed 18th July - 7.16mi run
B- granola & s.milk 400
L- mince, toms, butterbeans 476
cous cous 178
*apple & cottage cheese 250
*banana soreen 100

extra: 2slices cake 300 (guesstimate)

s.total = 2,008
burnt = 968
Net = 1,040

Got up and went Body Pump after 4hours sleep. I just couldnt get to sleep this moring it was really hot! Even with my window open.

Feel good. Upped my clean and press weight by 3kgs and I bloody felt every single rep.
We shall see how the legs do tomorrow on my run after todays pump sesh!

Thur 19th July
B- Granola & s.milk 400
L- ham, lf soft cheese wrap 304
D- turkey breast 280
veg 90
cous cous 180
*protein bar 136
Total = 1,396

Your exercise is looking great as usual but your food is looking really good now too! Well done you! Keep up your good work.

I defo felt every single rep today in todays pump class! It hurt, but a good hurt! :p
Todays run was also good.

4.01mi
42:27
10:35avg pace
554cals burnt

New PB for that run :D

Need to start counting the calories properly properly again now. I've 10weeks to go until my goal deadline.
I have 2 meals out this weekend though and a wedding next weekend so hopefully I can limit any damage by being ultra good in the week :fingerscrossed:

Fri 20th July
4mi run + 1hr body pump

B- granola & s.milk 400
rice 198
*apple & cottage cheese 250
*1/2 scone with butter and jam :eek: 200 (guesstimate)
banana soreen 100
Total = 1,928
burnt = 554
net = 1,374

Looking good Missis!! :D You put me to shame with all this exercise and your 'goodness' :p ... Hey I see you've booked a holiday .. FAB!! You deserve it. xx

Forgot to ask about your Nan - though have mentioned that in my thread now, AND forgot to say good news about your hours!! More like late nights than doing nights - iykwim :) you'll have more of your days now ... great stuff :) xx

Yep, defo nice having the majority of my day back with the new hours :)

I have indeed booked a holiday!!!!!! :D :D stupidly excited!
Me and my friend have been speaking about it for a few months, been looking the past couple of weeks then saturday went into town, we didn't care where we went aslong as it was hot.

Ended up a week in Magaluf all inclusive. Go on the 11th. Cannot wait! :D :D :D

Yet again, weekend has been terrible. I've got so much on at the minute its hard to keep it reined it at the weekends :(

I got up sunday morning after 2hours sleep and went to step and pump.
I'm really beginning to see the affects of body pump now. I even mangaged to put a size 10 dress on!!!!! I couldnt believe it. It's a big cut I think but still, the label said 10 ;) i'll put a pic up .. excuse the face as it was sunday afternoon and I was just slobbing about lol

Last week I did a 7.16mile run, 4mile run, 3x body pumps & 1x body step. And my arms are really feeling it after those pumps. I added extra weight thursday and its a bloody killer!!! I'm gutted i'm going to be missing this sundays sesh :(

Sat 21st July
B- granola
*lemon & white chocolate ganache tart & pineapple&mango fruit cooler in costa
L- 4fish fingers, 10wedges
D- (out for a meal with the specials) .... lamb something with pineapple & garlic and 1/2 boiled rice.
1poppadom with mango chutney
after dinner mint
baileys shot
*1bottle of wine
*too much vodka
*skittles cocktail

Sun 22nd July
*1hr body step + 1hr body pump
B- 1slice white bread, butter
L- roast: 1/2 chicken breast, 3 roasters, spoon mash, mixed veg, 3yorkshires
*dairy milk
*m&m's
D- (went out for food with friends) .. butternut squash, spinach & feta panini with chips
1/2 chocolate brownie with vanilla icecream

Will come back later and update todays and the rest of the weeks once i've been shopping and sorted out my meals.
I only have a 3day week this week as i'm off to bristol friday in prep for a family wedding saturday in warwick.

Attachments

• image-2966024665.jpg
    image-2966024665.jpg
    436.9 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:
Woo Hoo Size 10!!!!! Well done you - that dress is lovely x

Woohoo look atchoo!!! :D:D:D:D Well done you look FAB! I have absolutely no idea what body pump is but I'm glad you enjoy it (**shudder shudder** lol!)

Your plans look great and you can afford to be less 'strict' now and again with all you're doing! You're a star :):) xx

Looking good Tanya!! That dress is lovely. All that work is obviously paying off.

Body pump works your entire body with weights, you do 815reps in 1hour which you could never do on your own on the gym floor. You work every muscle group within that hour so its intense but gets results :D

Having a day today where I really don't want to run and even contemplating giving it up after Bristol Half and sticking to the gym classes. I love them, I get so much enjoyment from them and i've even looked to see what classes I can do every day. But who knows, i'm probably just having a wobble and would probably never give up running now :giggle:

Its been so nice here these past few days. Monday evening went for a walk up the hoe and barbican with my friend and sat on the hoe and just chilled. Took a couple pics, one sorta looks like its not even the UK it looks like it should be somewhere abroad! And yesterday me and leanne too Millie for a lovely long walk all around the hoe and barbican, took us two hours. I pushed the pram the whole time (thats a bloody work out itself I reckon! LOL) and cuz I got up and went out the door without breakfast i'm guna consider the icecream I had (will put up a pic! ;)) as 'breakfast'.

I am now defo back to strictly counting calories again (except at the wedding on saturday!) as it's only 17sleeps until my holiday!!! Guna use up the shake powder I have left too but I do need to get my calories to a decent 1,400-1,600 I reckon - otherwise my body just don't like it and wont lose the pounds! :(

Mon 23rd July
*hill sprints ... killer. Managed 4.
B- Granola & s.milk
L- 2eggs, salad cream on 3melba toasts
crisp
flake
*magnum
*fruit pastill ice lolly
D- 1/2 chicken breast, cous cous, sweetcorn, peas
W- protein bar

Tue 24th July
B- ice-cream
*3squares of peanut butter fudge
*nectarine
L- smoked gammon round, mixed veg, cous cous
D- raspberries, cherries & yog coated banana chips
*garlic stuffed olives

Wed 25th July
B- granola & s.milk 400
L- salmon 240
muscles 144
s.chilli sauce 50
brocolli 50
cous cous 180
*1/2 flake 65
*malted milk choc biccie 56
D- shake 217
nectarine, pineapple & cherries 190
s.total = 1,742
burnt = 1,083
net = 659

Attachments

• image-3247547536.jpg
    image-3247547536.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 105
  • image-1221071951.jpg
    image-1221071951.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 102
  • image-43534077.jpg
    image-43534077.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 89
  • image-4074491216.jpg
    image-4074491216.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 79
  • image-1273138277.jpg
    image-1273138277.jpg
    417.9 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:
Those pictures look amazing, love Millie eyeing up the marshmallows!x x

Run today was 8miles, in 1hr30mins, 11:14avg pace and 1,083cals burnt.
It was hot! very hot! So much so I could feel my arms burning from the sun and i've caught the sun on my cheeks!

My wobble earlier was definatley a wobble.
Whilst running some old fella came running past me, tapped me on the elbow, gave me a thumb up and a massive smile.
How sweet! I just love meeting other runners like that. There's no way I could give it up :D

Those photos are FAB! You're right - that second one especially could be abroad! This country takes some beating when (IF!) we get the weather! I've never seen ice creams like them **droooooooool** ..

.... oh yeah AND!!

815 reps!!!!!!!!!

An_exhausted_woman_wearing_a_purple_jogging_suit_and_headband_sweating_and_tired_working_toward_her_New_Year_resolution_111226-031767-151053.jpg
xxxx :giggle: xxxx

See what you mean about those photos, it looks gorgeous. Millie looks amazed by that ice cream, just wait til she can get her hands on it!!

Back