Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

Now now pebbles what you doing to me with all this choccie cake talk, that nutella jar is staying locked in that blooming cuboard tonight I tell you! With my mid night cravings I'm sure my pooch thinks I've gone barmy creaping around at 12:30 at night for a sodding tsp of nutella!

So my little motivator what boot camp regime we on this week. Does creaping up and down the stairs for a quick choc fix count towards my exercise!!! ;-)

'nutella? :479:'' says kankles pointing at the pooch. ''naughty pooch'':chores016:
lol lol lol no that doesnt count as exercise.

right this is what we are gonna do -
rule number 1- water squash water whatever you choose, remember with hot weather the body gets dehydrated quickly and the stomach will misread messages of thirst for hunger so try a drink first before food as the tummy cannot distinguish between hunger and thirst in hot weather- i have to say my tummy has never got it wrong on that one.

rule number 2
what happened to last weeks exercise huh? huh? excuses excuses so this is what we are gonna do. every time you sit in the car this week, get comfortable driving or at lights, you are going to pull your tummy muscles in as far as you can and hold for the count of 7. then release and repeat for 10. this will pinch your waist in gradually. we are doing at least twice per day and for 4 days.

rule number 3
melon! melon melon ! if you can get it, time and money permitting, we are eating melon this week as many times as poss. speed food i say, speed food.

and rule number 4
waist measuring. we are measuring bust waist and hips please, not focusing on weight so much here but the non scale victories as they are known. please measure then repeat in 2 weeks, no need to post on here unless you want to and then let us know any change.

signing off major buttkicker. and no more nutella dipping! YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!
:17729: :busted: :gen144: :doh:

Last edited:
Hey I did my exercise you said march up and down the step with a tin of food! I marched from top to bottom, with the nutella jar!!! ;-)

Pmsl point 2, are you serious, I'm crying, can you imagine the looks, no come on ladies, tell me we can do this without the facial expression of turtle sucking on a pipe! I already get looked at when driving, serious road rage over here, and ok well I talk to myself! I have a lonely drive to work :) ok so here's the deals pebs, I'll give this a shot, first driver to honk, point, or reach for their phone, I'm back to stairs/nutella marching!

Melon - tick

Water/Squash - tick

Poop, forgot to quote, was there anything else?

Ahhh yes measurements! Ok deal but no laughing at kankles & calf measurements! We have trees in my family ;-)

Now now pebbles what you doing to me with all this choccie cake talk, that nutella jar is staying locked in that blooming cuboard tonight I tell you! With my mid night cravings I'm sure my pooch thinks I've gone barmy creaping around at 12:30 at night for a sodding tsp of nutella!

So my little motivator what boot camp regime we on this week. Does creaping up and down the stairs for a quick choc fix count towards my exercise!!! ;-)

Yes I do have a diary megs/pebs but I've been very disorganized lately and not been posting on it! You're my only visitor anyways pebbles so I think my diary's a bit bland! It's got a really catchy title "kankles food diary" took me yonks to think that one up!

I tend to write on pebbles or on here as we're all doing it together and I need my pebs to keep me on the straight & narrow! Pebbles is our great motivator and bootcamp organiser and she does a fab job updating all our stats for us weekly, she's a real diamond.

You'll love it on here megs! X
ahhh shucks youve made me all bashful now, couldnt do it without you kanky xx

ere, have you got an actifry kanks? ive been looking into getting one- bloomin expensve - currys have em £119, website choicebrand have them £89 free delivery, and ebay have loads from 40 - 200 but you have to bid and then it goes over your head and you have to do all the waiting again. i wish i could get one cheap. anyway - everyone on here swears by them. you can do chips, sausages, bacon, roasts, veg etc.

also i got myself an ice cream maker £20 ebay - kenwood one and i really have got to give it a go soon as i find room in my freezer for it. loads of recipes on here for it and most are syn free.

made a strawberry blancmange for tea tonight. bought a sachet of sugar free jelly and made it up to 1/2 pint boiling water, then let it cool and stirred in a tub (250g) of quark popped into fridge to set was yummy and we ate it all.

ahhh shucks youve made me all bashful now, couldnt do it without you kanky xx

ere, have you got an actifry kanks? ive been looking into getting one- bloomin expensve - currys have em £119, website choicebrand have them £89 free delivery, and ebay have loads from 40 - 200 but you have to bid and then it goes over your head and you have to do all the waiting again. i wish i could get one cheap. anyway - everyone on here swears by them. you can do chips, sausages, bacon, roasts, veg etc.

also i got myself an ice cream maker £20 ebay - kenwood one and i really have got to give it a go soon as i find room in my freezer for it. loads of recipes on here for it and most are syn free.

made a strawberry blancmange for tea tonight. bought a sachet of sugar free jelly and made it up to 1/2 pint boiling water, then let it cool and stirred in a tub (250g) of quark popped into fridge to set was yummy and we ate it all.

I've got an ice cream maker - I used it loads last year - I'm not keen on the old muller lights and don't usually bother with them or other yogurts but they make great ice cream and great when they're on offer

Well ladies I'm weighing in early this week - I've got this big curry do tonight and party at the weekend - not going to go overboard and will make wise choices as far as poss - but I will be drinking and enjoying myself.

I've lost 2lb this week so finally into the 12s and only a lb off my stone!

I'm going to do my best but go away on Tuesday next week - be nice to maybe get that lb off by then and I'll report Tuesday am before I go.

Have been eating loads of lovely fruit salads this week in the warm weather and will definately be upping the melon intake! They're quite cheap right now too!

Kankles........step AWAY from the Nutella lol - I daren't even have it in the house!

Thanks girls for another week of support - it really is making the difference for me this time.

I go away again in July so will have another target date when I get back from this holiday....................weather still looking bad tho.......it's hotter here so going to catch some sun in the park with freinds this afternoon and take a big fruit salad with me!

Good luck everyone with their WI and welcome Megs! x

Evening all

2lbs off Debs well done :) Hope you had a nice afternoon in the sun

Hi Meg:grouphugg:how did you chippy lunch go?

Kankles you've reminded me i have nutella in the cupboard and i was trying so hard to forget it, i'm sure i can now hear it calling me :17729:
Pebbles I like your boot camp orders :)
Rule 1 - Already trying to only drink no added sugar squash, water, green tea and peppermint tea at work, so guess i can tick this one off.
Rule 2 - I continuously walk round the office holding my stomach in so does that count?? :eek:
Rule 3 - I'm doing a bit of shopping tomorrow to take on our weekend away so i'll make sure i buy some melon - I LOVE honeydew so hopefully they'll have some of those in
Rule 4 - Urm i'll have to see if i can borrow the tape measure of my mum, i know she has a material one which is good for doing your measurements with.

Nervous about weigh in tomorrow. I've stuck to plan but dont feel like i have lost :sigh: I'm very bloated today. Good luck everyone.

Hxx

MissHP said:
Evening all

Kankles you've reminded me i have nutella in the cupboard and i was trying so hard to forget it, i'm sure i can now hear it calling me :17729:
Rule 1 - Already trying to only drink no added sugar squash, water, green tea and peppermint tea at work, so guess i can tick this one off.
Rule 2 - I continuously walk round the office holding my stomach in so does that count?? :eek:
Rule 3 - I'm doing a bit of shopping tomorrow to take on our weekend away so i'll make sure i buy some melon - I LOVE honeydew so hopefully they'll have some of those in
Rule 4 - Urm i'll have to see if i can borrow the tape measure of my mum, i know she has a material one which is good for doing your measurements with.

Nervous about weigh in tomorrow. I've stuck to plan but dont feel like i have lost :sigh: I'm very bloated today. Good luck everyone.

Hxx

Hi guys :) well the chippy lunch wasn't too bad. I got a curry chip, huge portion! Prob ate about a 1/3, so i guess could've been worse. Then because i had dinner at work i had what i would've had for lunch in the evening time if that makes sense lol.
I don't feel like i have lost any, also feelin abit bloated. But...i'm keeping well hydrated & am on board with the Melon plan, haven't had any melon in a week, so will stock up tomorrow.
Im just headin for another Body Magic session, its a good job tele is rubbish tonight, gives me a push to get moving.
Congrats to those who have lost :-D I'll weigh in the morning, if i have time before work i'll post, if not then in the evening time.

I've got an ice cream maker - I used it loads last year - I'm not keen on the old muller lights and don't usually bother with them or other yogurts but they make great ice cream and great when they're on offer

Well ladies I'm weighing in early this week - I've got this big curry do tonight and party at the weekend - not going to go overboard and will make wise choices as far as poss - but I will be drinking and enjoying myself.

I've lost 2lb this week so finally into the 12s and only a lb off my stone!

I'm going to do my best but go away on Tuesday next week - be nice to maybe get that lb off by then and I'll report Tuesday am before I go.

Have been eating loads of lovely fruit salads this week in the warm weather and will definately be upping the melon intake! They're quite cheap right now too!

Kankles........step AWAY from the Nutella lol - I daren't even have it in the house!

Thanks girls for another week of support - it really is making the difference for me this time.

I go away again in July so will have another target date when I get back from this holiday....................weather still looking bad tho.......it's hotter here so going to catch some sun in the park with freinds this afternoon and take a big fruit salad with me!

Good luck everyone with their WI and welcome Megs! x

well done debs thats great going, fab news. enjoy your holiday and lets hope for better weather by the time you get there.

Evening all

Hxx

no sorry office walking doesnt count hp, must be whilst sitting and held for minimum of 7 secs. get sucking in.

Hi guys :) well the chippy lunch wasn't too bad. I got a curry chip, huge portion! Prob ate about a 1/3, so i guess could've been worse. Then because i had dinner at work i had what i would've had for lunch in the evening time if that makes sense lol.
I don't feel like i have lost any, also feelin abit bloated. But...i'm keeping well hydrated & am on board with the Melon plan, haven't had any melon in a week, so will stock up tomorrow.
Im just headin for another Body Magic session, its a good job tele is rubbish tonight, gives me a push to get moving.
Congrats to those who have lost :-D I'll weigh in the morning, if i have time before work i'll post, if not then in the evening time.

well done on not finishing the chips thats a good start. youre really fab doing the body magic and in this heat too. everyones feeling a bit more bloated this week and its all down to that lovely mr sun with his hat on. keep at it guys, you can overcome those cravings - especially nutella. try the blancmange! syn free.

good luck everyone for tomorrows weigh in xx

Evening ladies! Well I think you're all coming out in sympathy for me this week with the bloating! Feel like a puffed up puffer fish with my time of the month!!!

Pebs glad I gave you a little chuckle with my chunky kankles joke! Knew you'd get that one!

Had a lame day today totally unprepared for work again, had to nip out to asda to grab something for lunch, settled on some cooked chicken (yum) but after woddling round (bad back) trying to decide what to have for 15 mins I forgot my fruit. Came home from work, seriously could not be arsed with cooking after such a crappy day, craving junk food to soothe my bloated belly, and bad back, but resisted and had left over SW kebab in a wholemeal roll. That's it, that's my food count for today....rubbish! And you can put that stick back down miss pebs, I already bashed myself round the head for not preparing and not partaking in the bootcamp rules.

So that's my fun day and I have 1 day left to shift my bloated gain :)

Evening ladies! Well I think you're all coming out in sympathy for me this week with the bloating! Feel like a puffed up puffer fish with my time of the month!!!

Pebs glad I gave you a little chuckle with my chunky kankles joke! Knew you'd get that one!

Had a lame day today totally unprepared for work again, had to nip out to asda to grab something for lunch, settled on some cooked chicken (yum) but after woddling round (bad back) trying to decide what to have for 15 mins I forgot my fruit. Came home from work, seriously could not be arsed with cooking after such a crappy day, craving junk food to soothe my bloated belly, and bad back, but resisted and had left over SW kebab in a wholemeal roll. That's it, that's my food count for today....rubbish! And you can put that stick back down miss pebs, I already bashed myself round the head for not preparing and not partaking in the bootcamp rules.

blinking hell, im gonna have to give up work, brig the kids to kankletown and move in, you need me to organise your food. 1 bloomin roll - i think i liked the nutella thing better. get back on that horse tomorrow or else!
right - look i do this all the time- boiling kettle for cuppa, pour some in a saucepan boil a couple of eggs , then when cooled pop into fridge ready to grab in the morning for lunch with a roll, salad, just as they are, with ryvita, etc always got boiled eggs in fridge. also, another thing i do lots is have cooked sausages in fridge or freezer, to grab on my way out door. when oven is on - i throw in some things to cook for following days lunch - now go get prepped for tomorrow .:superwoman:

Lol u make it sound easy but I get tired just Reading doing all that!

I shall be prepared tomorrow, I will get up early and make myself lunch.....no snoozing honest! ;-)

Kankles said:

Good Morning :-D
STS again!! :-s Not sure what i'm doing wrong. I'm a vegetarian so i do Green & would have 2 x A & 2 x B Hex everyday, maybe that's too much?
Hmmm.... Nothing else for it but to put my faith in Body Magic i guess.
Anyways time for work, Good Luck everybody, hope you're luckier than me.
Megs x

Just a quick good luck to everyone. Been meaning to get up here and chat properly but not stopped all week. Will do later, I miss charting to u all. X

Good morning all, have lost the 1.5lbs that I gained last week so am back to 16st 9lbs again!
Am pleased with that but just wish I could get rid of this bloaty flabby feeling too it just makes me feel so sluggish.
I need to get organised for me meal planning,but need some inspiration for meals that I can feed the whole family that don't cost a lot,have searched the recipe threads but am still at a loss!!!! HELP !!!!!!!
Good luck to you all for your weigh ins xxxxx

Sorry kankles I read that back and it sounds very abrupt, wasn't meant to be sorry xxxx

Hi megs well done for sts don't think youredoing anything wrong but need to see your diary to know for sure. Do you post it anywhere? Are you eating the same old thing can you change anything. ? I'm sure you'll see a difference next week if you are doing everything right x

Hi Sarah we've missed you too. Pop back soon xx

Tracy- wahoooo well done flower. It's Been a toughy for you lately I know, now you have to focus big time no slipping cos we don't want to see Anything going on this week to put all your efforts back . And I'm not being judgemental here - I'm in your camp this week too , same boat and all that. I was 13 -2 then had that Chinese, and put on 4lb so was 13-6 up until yesterday I was still 13-4, then this morning finally 13-2 again. So a loss of 4lb but not really it's a sts! Thought I'd never get rid of it. All cos of 1 meal 1 week ago. But i'm not going back to the other side of 13'2 I'm on a downward from today so you and me need to stick together.

Right lowcost meals for family, how many we talking ? And anything they all really don't like? I'm on a mission to help you with this one xx

So a Loss of the 4lb I put on from Chinese, but it's a sts for me gang. Pleased but annoyed it took so long to shift. Good luck to Friday weighers, that's a 2lb loss total for Thursday so far if not counting mine and tracys 6.5 that we gained and lost x

Hi, I weighed yesterday but can I still join you? Been doing SW at home since Sat 9th April starting weight 11st 12lb 1/2oz....... weighed yesterday and am 11st 5lb 1/4oz so loss of 7lb 1/4 oz ......yippee

Thanks pebs, there are 6 of us sometimes 7 if daughters boyfriend here.
My 11yr old won't eat rice or veg, my 3yr old is mostly veggie other than that anything really!
Any ideas would be appreciated,and I only cook from scratch !! :)

pebbles67 said:
Sorry kankles I read that back and it sounds very abrupt, wasn't meant to be sorry xxxx

Hi megs well done for sts don't think youredoing anything wrong but need to see your diary to know for sure. Do you post it anywhere? Are you eating the same old thing can you change anything. ? I'm sure you'll see a difference next week if you are doing everything right x

Hi Sarah we've missed you too. Pop back soon xx

Tracy- wahoooo well done flower. It's Been a toughy for you lately I know, now you have to focus big time no slipping cos we don't want to see Anything going on this week to put all your efforts back . And I'm not being judgemental here - I'm in your camp this week too , same boat and all that. I was 13 -2 then had that Chinese, and put on 4lb so was 13-6 up until yesterday I was still 13-4, then this morning finally 13-2 again. So a loss of 4lb but not really it's a sts! Thought I'd never get rid of it. All cos of 1 meal 1 week ago. But i'm not going back to the other side of 13'2 I'm on a downward from today so you and me need to stick together.

Right lowcost meals for family, how many we talking ? And anything they all really don't like? I'm on a mission to help you with this one xx

So a Loss of the 4lb I put on from Chinese, but it's a sts for me gang. Pleased but annoyed it took so long to shift. Good luck to Friday weighers, that's a 2lb loss total for Thursday so far if not counting mine and tracys 6.5 that we gained and lost x

Hey my little buddy, was not abrupt in the slightest so don't you go apologising to me now!!! I love you giving me help, I need it. My focus is no much on work and very little time for me so i need a kick to make sure I organise my time for me too otherwise my losses will suffer! Xx

Well done everyone for this week. Hopefully we'll all shift this bloated feelings soon.

Pebs my angel, you did so well to shift that 4lb gain, dead proud of you x

Morning all, Just a quick one as I’m at work – so will read through everyone else’s posts tonight.

How are you all today?

Well weighed in this morning and………lost 3lbs really pleased :)

Going to Devon early tomorrow morning and back on Monday so will be as good as I can when we’re away. We’ll be doing a lot of walking but know we’ll share a cream tea as my boyfriend has never tried one and you can’t go to Devon without having a scone, clotted cream and jam can you?

Back