Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

Hi, I weighed yesterday but can I still join you? Been doing SW at home since Sat 9th April starting weight 11st 12lb 1/2oz....... weighed yesterday and am 11st 5lb 1/4oz so loss of 7lb 1/4 oz ......yippee

hi wendy yes of course you can join, be lovely to have you. just pop in and let us know when you weigh in and we'll add you to the list. well done on your loss- thats fab . half a stone already.

Morning all, Just a quick one as I’m at work – so will read through everyone else’s posts tonight.

How are you all today?

Well weighed in this morning and………lost 3lbs really pleased :)

Going to Devon early tomorrow morning and back on Monday so will be as good as I can when we’re away. We’ll be doing a lot of walking but know we’ll share a cream tea as my boyfriend has never tried one and you can’t go to Devon without having a scone, clotted cream and jam can you?

well done hp, good first week loss. enjoy the weekend and the cream tea. then back on the slimville train.

thanks kankles and tracy, wish it was 4lb off my last week weight eh!. so i have 2lb to lose to get into the 12's . please jean luc picard make it so! (star trek in case anyones puzzled)

so today im off again and enjoying sunshine, been tidying mine and kids bedrooms this morning for 3 hours, then off to bus garage to pick up sons oyster card he left on bus for 7th !!!! yes 7th time. luckily this one was handed in, saving me another £10.

so as a reward for post weighing treat- i had a poached egg on toast with scraping of marg (low fat, but dont normally have any marg) then i had a hot cross bun with mashed banana on top. thats it now treats done. good from here on.

Hi Meg – How long have you been doing slimming world? Maybe you’re near to your healthy weight so your losses are slowing down? Are you having enough syns? I’ve always been told our bodies need a certain amount of fat in order to burn our fat, not sure how that works but everyone always says you need your sysn to lose too. Keep at it, I’m sure you’ll have a good result next week with pebbles boot camp rules :)

Tracy831 – I have peppermint tea or fennel tea to help ease bloating, i suffer with it a lot as i have IBS. Well done on this weeks loss :)

Pebbles – It's so annoying isn’t it that one meal can have such an effect on us. Well done for getting the 4lb from it back off though. Thanks for your boot camp rules to keep us in order this week :)

Wenjenn56 – Hello and welcome :)

Hope everyone has a good bank holiday and we still have losses next week!!
Hxx

Hi everyone, rotten day for me today, I've got some sort of tummy bug :-( been vomiting all day, my mum also has it but worse than me she has SAD whereas I've only got the sickness, she was woken up in middle of the night with it and was really bad rest of the night and all day today. Mine started about 11am. Only managed some plain rice all day.

If nothing else it should help with the scales tomoz. X

MissHP said:
Hi Meg - How long have you been doing slimming world? Maybe you're near to your healthy weight so your losses are slowing down? Are you having enough syns? I've always been told our bodies need a certain amount of fat in order to burn our fat, not sure how that works but everyone always says you need your sysn to lose too. Keep at it, I'm sure you'll have a good result next week with pebbles boot camp rules :)

Tracy831 - I have peppermint tea or fennel tea to help ease bloating, i suffer with it a lot as i have IBS. Well done on this weeks loss :)

Pebbles - It's so annoying isn't it that one meal can have such an effect on us. Well done for getting the 4lb from it back off though. Thanks for your boot camp rules to keep us in order this week :)

Wenjenn56 - Hello and welcome :)

Hope everyone has a good bank holiday and we still have losses next week!!
Hxx

Hi Miss HP, i've been doing SW for 1 month. I used to eat more syns, mayb 13/14, now i would always have above 5 syns, generally 6/7 per day. I check & weigh everything i'm supposed to, but gaven't done any body magic until this week (3 sessions). I do work a shift pattern every 2 weeks, but i just begin when i get up & count this as the start of my "day" so i don't think that should do me any harm.

pebbles67 said:
Sorry kankles I read that back and it sounds very abrupt, wasn't meant to be sorry xxxx

Hi megs well done for sts don't think youredoing anything wrong but need to see your diary to know for sure. Do you post it anywhere? Are you eating the same old thing can you change anything. ? I'm sure you'll see a difference next week if you are doing everything right x

Hi Sarah we've missed you too. Pop back soon xx

Tracy- wahoooo well done flower. It's Been a toughy for you lately I know, now you have to focus big time no slipping cos we don't want to see Anything going on this week to put all your efforts back . And I'm not being judgemental here - I'm in your camp this week too , same boat and all that. I was 13 -2 then had that Chinese, and put on 4lb so was 13-6 up until yesterday I was still 13-4, then this morning finally 13-2 again. So a loss of 4lb but not really it's a sts! Thought I'd never get rid of it. All cos of 1 meal 1 week ago. But i'm not going back to the other side of 13'2 I'm on a downward from today so you and me need to stick together.

Right lowcost meals for family, how many we talking ? And anything they all really don't like? I'm on a mission to help you with this one xx

So a Loss of the 4lb I put on from Chinese, but it's a sts for me gang. Pleased but annoyed it took so long to shift. Good luck to Friday weighers, that's a 2lb loss total for Thursday so far if not counting mine and tracys 6.5 that we gained and lost x

Hi Pebbles, thanx for your comments, i've listed my food diary for today under the diary section its called Meg's Diary (imaginative!! Lol). I'd love your feedback & of course the other group members xx

Kankles said:
Hi everyone, rotten day for me today, I've got some sort of tummy bug :-( been vomiting all day, my mum also has it but worse than me she has SAD whereas I've only got the sickness, she was woken up in middle of the night with it and was really bad rest of the night and all day today. Mine started about 11am. Only managed some plain rice all day.

If nothing else it should help with the scales tomoz. X

Oh honey, that's awful , bloody typical you should get it, I can think of others more deserving!
Please look after yourself and get yourself better soon. Xxxxx

Megs said:
Hi Pebbles, thanx for your comments, i've listed my food diary for today under the diary section its called Meg's Diary (imaginative!! Lol). I'd love your feedback & of course the other group members xx

Hi meggydoo, I'll take a look. I work shifts too and do days and nights , so it's difficult but you'll be fine. If you do a night, don't weigh in after the night cos you'll weigh heavier.
I'll come back to you once I've looked. Sounds like you're doing everything right tho. X

Ooh pebs I feel blooming awful. I just spoke too soon. Only just made it to the bathroom and brought the rice back up. Should have stuck to water. Got terrible stomach cramps.

God I hope this passes soon x x

I know exactly how you feel kankles, I had this from last thursday till Tuesday,and the stomach cramps were what did me in no pain killers would touch it and it was constant pain right in the space below my ribs,at one point I thought I was having child number 5 !!!!!!
Hope you feel better soon xx

Tracy831 said:
I know exactly how you feel kankles, I had this from last thursday till Tuesday,and the stomach cramps were what did me in no pain killers would touch it and it was constant pain right in the space below my ribs,at one point I thought I was having child number 5 !!!!!!
Hope you feel better soon xx

Oh no, I was hoping it was a 24hr thing. Was up 3 times in the night being sick again, and again within half hr of getting up.

I know what you mean about the cramps it's a cross of really bad "not eaten for days" hunger pains and severe cramps. Just going to have a nice soak in the bath for a bit. Thank god I'm off work today (feeling very sorry for myself) x

In all my moaning I forgot to post my weigh in results this week! Drum roll plz!!!.....1lb off for me which I'm happy with after seeing a 2lb gain earlier in the week!

I have to say I think this bug helped that along a little bit. My mum lost 4lb, amazing. She only needs 2lb now to get her 2stone. I need 6lb x

In all my moaning I forgot to post my weigh in results this week! Drum roll plz!!!.....1lb off for me which I'm happy with after seeing a 2lb gain earlier in the week!

I have to say I think this bug helped that along a little bit. My mum lost 4lb, amazing. She only needs 2lb now to get her 2stone. I need 6lb x

well done on the loss but its a bit drastic me thinks. . typing this from a hospital bed, not me, my son 13yr old knocked down by a car today. ran over his left leg. gotta have surgery in the morning and depending on how serious it is i could be here all weekend. so tracy i havent forgotten you, i will get back to you asap. x x

pebbles67 said:
well done on the loss but its a bit drastic me thinks. . typing this from a hospital bed, not me, my son 13yr old knocked down by a car today. ran over his left leg. gotta have surgery in the morning and depending on how serious it is i could be here all weekend. so tracy i havent forgotten you, i will get back to you asap. x x

Oh no pebbles....fingers crossed all ok.
Xxxxxxxxx

Oh my word Pebbles I hope he's ok!! God kids are such a worry - especially teenagers - look after yourself xx

Oh god pebbles so sorry about your son hope the surgery goes ok and don't worry about me you just look after yourself and your family xxxxx

Oh my goodness. Pebs I'm so sorry, how is he? And how are you? It must have frighted the life out of you.

My thoughts are with you my angel. Please let me know how you're both doing x

Hugs & kisses x x x

Back