closed

The kids look so cute in their costumes!! I was impressed with all the kids who trick or treated at my house, their costumes were fab too.

Plan looks good Nikki! Good luck you can do it!!

week 2

day 1

'drinks'
coffee
coffee
coffee
coffee
water x 1pt
water x 1pt
water x 1pt

'food'
cd vanilla shake
cd mushroom soup

bugger :( nuts strike. going to have to work very hard tonight to burn the blighters off. no more left yeah!

Last edited:
YAY! I am so liking your new thread title. I was getting ready to "tell you off".

You go, Girl!

Mel

thing is i do get pi$$ed off and miserable.

i lost 1lb at weigh in this week. tried so hard and was so much better than i had been even though i wasn't fully 100% i was 97% which is better than the 90% i could claim in other weeks.

i felt thinner and looked thinner so it might have been an inch loss week this week.

week 2

day 1

'drinks'

coffee
coffee
coffee
coffee
coffee
water x 1pt
water x 1pt
water x 1pt
water x 1pt
water x 1pt
water x 1pt

'food'

cd vanilla shake
cd mushroom soup
bugger nuts strike. going to have to work very hard tonight to burn the blighters off. no more left yeah!

CD mint bar (this is what i wanted when i had the nuts but i wanted to hold off. maybe i should have eaten my bar and had an extra shake instead of the nuts)
cottage cheese salad

'exercise'

Zumba class 350 cals (probably burnt off the flaming nuts)

Last edited:
Evening Nikki --

I like my nuts, too. I know it slows my losses, but I am such a b^tch when I am hungry. I am trying to make my food into six small meals a day with water in between (no soda today, either).

I am going to try and eliminate the diet drinks (I usually only have one a day, but I am going to try only one rarely... even the Coke Zero).

You are so good with the exercise!

c.gif
r.gif
e.gif
d.gif
i.gif
t.gif
!.gif

glitter text generator by GlitX.com

Mel

i used to be better with the exercise. thing is i'm finding it hard to fit in. i would like to do something monday, wednesday and sunday. i've only got tues and thur at the min. now i could book matthew into creche monday and saturday too. i could ask hubby to look after the kids whilst i go our for a run on sunday.

this is what i would like to do....

monday - 3 mile run
tuesday - zumba x 2 ( x 3 from jan)
wednesday - 3 mile run
thursday - zumba, body pump, zumba
friday - 3 mile run
saturday - gym based exercise until 31st dec when i leave or zumba.
sunday - 3 mile run.

i feel that this would really shift my weight, but running would do that if i ran 4 times a week on top of my zumba classes. (i used to do 5 zumba classes a week).

Okay... I am tired just reading all of this! If I did that much fitness I'd end up in intensive care! ;)

it's what i'd love to do. :) just want some extra time in the day. the 3 mile run only takes 30 mins though.

You run fast!

not fast enough though. could do with being faster, did a 10k (6.25 miles) the other year in 1hr and 3 mins. i was trying to break the hour barrier but didn't make it. next year though i'll go for it again. my average running speed was 9m 40s miles

I couldn't run that fast with a hurricane tailwind! lol

i'm sure you could if you followed the training that i was doing. shame my half marathon time was like 2hrs 23 mins :(

you get slower as you go.

5k (3miles) 29 mins
10k (6.25miles) 63 mins
13.1 miles 2hrs 23 mins

it's what i'd love to do. :) just want some extra time in the day. the 3 mile run only takes 30 mins though.

Oh lord Nicki - me too! and some extra energy, just got up finally with Alara after her 4am wake up call, now slobbing in the sofa with a duvet wishing I was not awake...

Morning Nikki --

Mel

Morning all

Week 2
Day 2

Drinks

Coffee
coffee
Coffee
Coffee
Coffee
Pint of water
Pint of water
Pint of water

Food

Cd porridge
cd shake

Last edited:
Hey -- I think we are on the same diet! lol (except you a better with the water... I did not dare drink that much being stuck on the A14 going to and then from Cambridge this morning). Good think I set the SKY+ to record SeeHear. I caught a glimpse of DD twice. She was in the audience at the conference.

Mel

Week 2
Day 2

Drinks

coffee x 6
pints of water x 6
1 can of coke zero

Food

Cd porridge
cd shake
tuna salad
Cd bar