closed

bettiesrevenge said:
W-hay nicki - you are back on it with gusto.

Have to say - just how fit are you with all that excercise???? I think you should post a picture, you must look fab.

Not that thin looking though. Legs are very muscly though!

Awake :( hubby is snoring. I woke as I needs the loo cause of all the water! Now I'm contemplating getting up but I do still feel tired! I've ne'er been one to loiter in bed. Just can't stand it!

Scales up by 2lbs this am. Body fat still at 25.6%! Thinking it was the naughty nuts consumed by me that's made me retaining water.

week 2
day 5

drink
pint of water x 5
coffee x 5

food
strawberry tetra
cd soup
cd bar

exercise
zumba 500 cals aprox

Last edited:
My Zumba gear (& body :()

Attachments

• image-3163357722.jpg
    image-3163357722.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 54
I'm so cold! My nose feels like an ice cube. Brrrrrr. It's not that cold out either. It's 10.5 deg c!

what a nightmare day, emily has pushed boundaries. wet herself 4 times. caused trouble between her and dude. dropped pizza on the floor then dropped her 2nd piece on the floor straight away. dude poo'ed on the mat and i've had to clean it with the carpet cleaner. it's still ever so slightly stained.

just had a thought.... i'm around 1/3rd down..... 2/3rd to go.

great things said:
just had a thought.... i'm around 1/3rd down..... 2/3rd to go.

Me too :)

it isn't flat though :( i have a belly and when i wear my serious run bra i bulge seriously over the top of it so it looks bad, really bad.

week 2
day 5

drink
pint of water x 6
coffee x 5

food
strawberry tetra
cd soup
cd bar
cottage cheese salad
big handful of bl**dy nuts.... argh!

exercise
zumba 500 cals aprox

just got back from the local council's fireworks party and it was fantastic. will pop some pics on here and i'll post a couple of vids on FB.

all based on music from war movies.

Pictures

Attachments

• image-3176318360.jpg
    image-3176318360.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 38
  • image-1723719982.jpg
    image-1723719982.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 29
  • image-1912602146.jpg
    image-1912602146.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 29
  • image-1413435119.jpg
    image-1413435119.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 35
  • image-1664784004.jpg
    image-1664784004.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 35
I still haven't been to tesco's for food! Just can't be bothered to go. Been so busy that when I have half an hour to spare the last thing I want to do is go to tesco. So 4 shakes again but.... I have had some naughty nuts at my parents house :(

Why not do an online shop?

Sorry about the kids and the mess -- I know the fireworks made my dog mess inthe house, I wonder if it has that effect on kids?

I think you look fab in your work out gear. Your low body fat really shows.

Mel

MinnieMel said:
Why not do an online shop?

Sorry about the kids and the mess -- I know the fireworks made my dog mess inthe house, I wonder if it has that effect on kids?

I think you look fab in your work out gear. Your low body fat really shows.

Mel

I forced myself to go yesterday. It's food shopping day on Monday. I just couldn't be bothered getting more in Thursday :(

I forced myself to go yesterday. It's food shopping day on Monday. I just couldn't be bothered getting more in Thursday :(

It is good to have a routine... I end up rushing out when I realise I need something. Not great planning (hard to be motivated when you're not eating it though).

Mel

think it's yet another 1lb off. it's just so slow lately. i know i've picked on occasion this week but with the exercise it should balance out. just don't know what's going on.

week 2
day 6

drink
coffee x 5
water x 5

food
cd shake
hot cajun chicken and salad

Last edited:
Back